Goodbye.

I woke up to the sun shining in on my face, I stretched and climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. I threw on a pair of ripped baby blue skinny jeans and a white tank top, I grabbed my tan jacket and also through that on. I put on some make up and blow dried my hair then curled the ends. The entire day went by quickly, Ross hadn't contacted me at all today either... It was around seven when I decided to go down stairs, I walked down stairs to find my mom standing there looking at me angrily.

"hey mom, didn't know you were coming home so soon." I smiled.

"what is this?" she pointed to the broken table.

"I didn't do it, I swear." I raised my hands in the air.

"oh really then who did it the boogie man." Luke laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

"No." I scowled

"well it certainly wasn't us cuz we weren't here." Riley giggled and gave me a dirty look.

"shut up." I sighed.

"what did you do to it? how did it brake?" my mother asked.

"yeah Skylar tell us what you did." Riley mocked.

"stop okay, I didn't do it!" I told them, they all looked at me, angry. "I woke up the other night and came down stairs because it sounded like there was someone in the house... there was." I stopped and looked at them, Riley rolled her eyes, Luke nodded sarcastically and my mom just looked at me with the 'yeah okay' expression. "seriously, and you wouldn't guess who it was." I began yelling, they all just looked at me. 

"first off we can tell you're lying, second who are you going to blame this time?" Riley chuckled.

"seriously! it was JOHN! He got out of jail and now he back to hurt us, the only reason the table is broken is because he threw me against it! he almost choked me to death but what would you guys care, you only care for your selves!" I yelled at them.

"yeah right, John wouldn't come back when he knows we have Alex." My mother said, I looked at her in disbelief. I stormed over to her and pulled the collar of my shirt down revealing the bruises from Johns hands, I pulled my shirt up just enough so they could see the other bruises from smashing into the table. I looked at my moms face, she still didn't look to happy with me.

"you know what! Fine don't believe me, when he comes storming into this house again and try's to kill you. I'm not helping you, any of you. I won't be here, I hate you all!" I yelled and ran upstairs, Right before I went to run into my room Alex stopped me.

"sweetie what's wrong?" he asked me pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't do it, John's back and he hurt me. Yet no one down stairs believes me or even cares." I began crying into his shoulder, it seems like Alex is the only one who cares.

"what? he's back." Alex gasped, I nodded and showed him the bruises on my neck. "oh my god, sweetie how come you didn't call us?" he asked.

"I did, I tried calling moms cell but no one answered." I continued to cry.

"your a pathetic baby." Riley said as she walked passed Alex and I.

"Riley knock it off right now!" Alex yelled at her.

"oh yeah and what are you going to do about it old man!" she yelled back.

"Riley don't you walk away from me young lady!" Alex chased after her, I ran into my room and locked my door. I began crying even more when I heard my step father and sister start yelling at each other, I heard a loud smash that made me jump. I didn't move from my bed, just kept crying.

"What is wrong with you!?!" My mother yelled.

"what's wrong with me, what's wrong with this thing you call a daughter!" Alex shouted back.

"mom, make him leave now!" Riley told her.

"don't let her do this to our family!" Alex said to my mother. 

"now!" Riley slammed something down.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON UP HERE!?" Luke screamed.

"Your mother's gonna let Riley kick me out!" Alex sounded really upset.

"what? Mom, how could you do that!?" Luke questioned her, it was silent for a moment.

"Alex, please leave!" My mother said softly.

"what?" Alex sighed, I began crying even more.

"mom..." Luke mumbled, I ran to my door and opened it. I darted down the hallway and through myself into Alex's arms.

"no you can't leave!" I sobbed.

"I have to..." I felt a tear drop on my shoulder, I looked up seeing he was crying as well. Alex pulled away from me and ran downstairs, I heard his car start and drive away. I looked up at my mother.

"you see what you've done! You tore our family apart! I hate you!' I stopped hearing Riley chuckle. "I hate you too!" I yelled as I ran into my room again, not even thinking of Ross I grabbed my razor and started slicing my arms open...

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you ahead of time. I will be having a new book coming out very soon. The credit will be going to the original author KenzieMonster98, she had been canceling the book so I asked if I could take it over. The credit of Every page she had wrote and all of her ideas for this book is going to her. I'm so excited and hope you guys will go check it out!! <3

Publishing date of A country girl and a city boy (Ross Lynch Fan-Fiction) is...

OCTOBER 24!! 

thank you so much Kenize! hope you enjoy it too!