Drugs.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted as I ran over to my mother and took it away from her, I through it on the ground and stepped on it.

"oh Skylar we have more." Riley laughed and handed my mom another one, she smiled and took it.

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked her.

"here try it." my mother shoved it in my face.

"EW! get that away from me!" I yelled and swatted it out of her hand, I quickly stomped on that one too. "you two are disgusting!" I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room, I heard them follow me. Before I had a chance to lock my door they barged in, Riley ran towards me and pinned me against the wall. My mom slowly walked over holding a newly lit one and pressed it onto my skin, Riley did the same. I screamed in pain and struggled to get away. My mother took it off my arm and pressed it onto my neck making me scream louder. "LUKE!" I screamed he came running in and pushed them away from me.

"you two are fucking insane!" he yelled at them, they laughed and walked out. Luke walked over and helped me up. "you alright?" he asked, I grabbed my neck and pulled my hand away to see I was bleeding.

"no." I sighed and walked into my bathroom, I looked in the mirror and patched my neck up and my arm. I walked back out and sat on my bed. "I hate them!" I told him, he nodded.

"I know, you should get some rest alright. See you in the morning, night." he said and walked out, I got up and locked my door then changed. I shut off my lights and laid down in bed, I looked at my computer screen to see that skype was opened and I was on with someone.

"hello..." I softly said, Ross' head popped up his face full of worry. "Ross." I gasped.

"Skylar! What just happened? Why were you screaming?"

"you heard that?" I covered my mouth, he nodded. "I-I..." 

"please tell me." he begged, I looked around and sighed.

"when I came in I found my mom and sister doing drugs, I ran upstairs and they followed me." I told him.

"so why did you scream?" 

"they started burning me with it." I sighed.

"WHAT!? oh my god, I'm coming over. I want to spend you're last night here with you." He said

"No! Ross don't, I want to spend it with you too but if my mom finds you she will literally kill me." I shook my head.

"Skylar I need to be with you! I need to keep you safe!" I noticed he was shaking.

"I am, I have Luke. Please Ross just stay there, I'll be okay." I assured him, he sighed.

"alright."

"okay, well I need to sleep. tomorrow's gonna be along day." I mumbled, Ross looked down.

"okay... I-I love you!" he stuttered on the verge of crying.

"I love you too!" I said and hung up, I shut my laptop and pushed it away from me. I laid back down and closed my eyes, before I knew it sleep had took over and I was out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry this part is so short, hope you guys like it! 

-Sky <3