Wet Jet!

After all of us had played some games and watched Rocky and Riker dance to love drunk, Rydel ended the R5 TV. She ran to the bathrooms to change then decided to go swimming with the guys, She ran out of the bathroom and shoved her clothes in her bag. I watched as everyone ran towards the water and began splashing each other.

"babe?" Ross asked from behind my chair.

"oh hey." I chuckled.

"you okay?" 

"yeah I'm fine." I smiled. "go have fun. I'll watch and take pics." I told him

"no I couldn't leave you here by yourself." he said, I stood up and turned to face him. I pressed my left hand against his bare chest and smiled.

"I promise you I'll be fine. I'm gonna take some picture of you guys" he sighed and nodded. "seriously babe! go have fun! I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. I promise!" Ross smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you!" he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too!" I said and watched him run over to the water, Ross jumped up and tackled Riker into the water. I giggled and pulled out my camera, I started taking random photos of everyone splashing around and having fun. I saw Ross run over to Rydel and pic her up bridal style so I quickly snapped a picture, Riker and Rocky jumped on Ross' back making him drop Delly and fall into the water. I laughed and started going through the photos I just took, I smiled and stuffed my camera back in my bag. I looked up seeing Ross smiling down at me, Riker ran over and grabbed my bag pulling my camera out. Ross quickly picked me up bridal style and pressed his lips to mine, I got so lost in the kiss I didn't even realize Riker had took a picture. Ross pulled back and laughed as he ran towards the jet that extended from the water.

"Ross No!!" I screeched as he jumped in pulling me under water with him, I surfaced and took a huge breath and looked over. Ross popped up and smiled at me. "I hate you!" I laughed jokingly.

"I love you too!" he giggled and pulled me closer to him. A blinding light flashed causing me to jump and look up. Riker was sitting at the end of the jet smiling and holding my camera, While the others gathered behind him.

"Riker!" I whined as they all laughed at me.

After Ross and I had gotten out I grabbed my extra clothes and changed. Now I wore black jeans with a white tank top and a yellow sweatshirt. It was getting really late so everyone packed up while I was changing so after I just hopped in the van with everyone else. Riker drove us all home and we piled inside since it had started to rain.

"oh boy! am I tired!" Ryland yawned making Rydel yawn then Ratliff, Rocky, Riker, Ross, and me yawn as well.

"I'm going to bed." Riker exclaimed, Rocky and Ratliff nodded in agreement then slugged upstairs.

"okay Love birds Imma head to bed too." Rydel giggled and hugged Ross and I, then slowly made her way upstairs.

"night." Ryland said kissing my cheek then fist pounding Ross, then he went upstairs too.

"well... I guess we should go to bed." Ross yawned again, I giggled and yawned too.

"stop yawning! you're making me yawn too." I whined, Ross smiled and picked me up. I looked up into his eyes as he looked down into mine, He walked upstairs and into the spare bedroom without breaking eye contact. I was so lost but I soon found my way out and looked away, Ross put me down and kissed my cheek. I laughed and grabbed my pj's, I walked into the bathroom and changed then brushed my teeth and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out and saw Ross already in bed waiting, I smiled and shut off the lights then walked over and got in bed beside him. He pulled me close and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist.

"I love you baby girl!" Ross said, I looked up at him and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you too!" I said and gently laid my head on his chest.

"goodnight!" I heard Ross whispered softly in my ear before I fell into a deep spine chilling sleep.