I love you!

The next morning I woke up and stretched, I looked around seeing Ross had already gotten up. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and make up then brushed my teeth, I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a baggy tee. I slowly slipped down the steps and into the dining room seeing all the boys, except Ross eating pancakes.

"hey guys, wheres Ross?" I asked, they all looked up and smiled.

"I'm right here!' Ross paused as he flung out of the kitchen holding two plates of food. "and I made you some breakfast." he smiled, I smiled to.

"thank you." we sat down and ate then collected the plates and washed them. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Ross look around making sure nobody was around, then with one swift move his arms were around my waist. 

"hey baby!" he giggled against my neck.

"hey." I chuckled, he kissed my neck three times making me shiver. 

"so what do you wanna do today?" he asked me, I dried my hands and turned around to face him.

"well... we still have to tell the guys." I reminded him, he sighed.

"alright, lets get it done and over with then." he told me, I nodded and followed him to the basement where everyone was hanging out. Riker was jamming out on his guitar along with Rocky, Rydel was behind her piano trying out some new cord and Ratliff was just banging on his drums.

"guys!" Ross yelled getting their attention, they all stopped and looked at us.

"yeah, what is it?" Riker looked at him then smiled at me, Rocky looked over and gave me the 'what up' face then waved. 

"um... can you guys sit down for a second?" Ross asked them, they all nodded and sat down. "do you want to tell them? or should I?" Ross whispered in my ear, I shook my head.

"no you do it." He nodded and looked back at everyone.

"um... Listen I don't want to start anything...' Ross paused, wait what does he mean by start? 'but, Skylar and I are dating." he told everyone, Rydel giggled while everyone else sat there with widened eyes.

"what?" El and Riker said at once, Ross and I nodded. Rocky looked pissed, he jumped up.

"you broke the code!" he yelled at Ross.

"I'm sorry bro, I really like her. I don't want to start anything so please." Ross said taking a baby step forward.

"Ross, you know how this code works! you can't do that to Rocky." Riker stood up defending Rocky, for what I have no clue.

"guys you don't understand, I-I really like her and want to be with her. I don't care about this stupid code, I'm sorry Rocky."

"what code?" I asked them, Ross looked at me then back at Rocky. 

"dude I saw her first." Ross totally ignored me.

"Well I called her." Rocky yelled back.

"woah wait a second! You called me?!" I interrupted.

"it's the bro code." Rydel shrugged, Rocky quickly stormed over to Ross pushing me out of the way and onto the ground. I quickly looked up seeing him punch Ross across the face.

"Rocky!" I yelled and went to stand up, Once again I was pushed over as everyone tried pulling him off of Ross. I watched Ross stand up and look at me, he quickly walked over and helped me up.

"you alright?" he asked.

"yeah, but you're not." I sighed and gently touched his face, Rocky hand punched him in the eye. His eye was a little darker than usual, there was already a large black and blue bruise forming around it.