All My Fault!

Ev stood there holding my dad in a head lock, his hands were tied behind his back and his feet were tied in front of him. Behind his back Ev held a knife up to his spine, I stood in the door way shaking of fear. Tears rushed down my face as I stood there... helpless.

"and why not?" Ev questioned me.

"take me. let my father go, he hasn't done anything!" I told her, she nodded and looked down at him.

"alright, alright. I'll let you go on one condition.' she paused. 'don't tell anyone about this."

"you touch my daughter and I will kill you!" My father said harshly.

"oh really because last time I checked I wasn't the one tied up with a knife being held to my spine." she laughed.

"Let Him Go!" I yelled at her, she snapped her head in my direction and laughed louder.

"oh poor Skylar! come on sweetie you should of known this day would come, I'm sure you dreamt it or something." she giggled.

"what?" my dad and I both looked at her.

"Well yeah come on you've always been like that, able to see what could happen in the future." she looked at me, I thought back to when I was little. I dreamt about Dal and how we would be together, and when we finally did become a couple I dreamt it would end badly with him abusive...

"holy shit..." I gasped and remember one dream in particular. Ev would stab my dad... then Ross, I had to change that some how, some way.

"Skylar did you?" My father asked quietly, I nodded and began crying more. My dad groaned in pain, I quickly looked up to see Ev drag the knife up his back then back down.

"Stop!" I yelled as I jumped on her, my dad screamed in pain as Ev and I fell to the ground. Ev jumped up and quickly ran out, I heard her car start the drive away. I looked over to my father. "Dad are you o-' I saw the knife... "oh my god! Daddy!" I screamed and ran to his side, the knife had entered his spine deeply. He moved his hand and ripped it out then screamed in pain.

"Sky..." he said softly as blood pooled around him.

"Daddy." I cried and pressed my right hand against his back trying to stop the blood.

"it will be okay... look in the locket and you'll see why I gave it to you... I knew this would happen at some point... Skylar?" He stuttered breathing heavily.

"Daddy don't leave me!" I sobbed holding his hand in my left hand.

"it's okay honey... I'll be okay. do me a favor?" he said gripping my hand tighter.

"yes anything!"

"I know how much you love Ross... stay with him forever. you two were meant to be, I'll be up there watching... I want to see you happy." I felt his grip loosen.

"Don't leave me please Daddy! I need you!" I put more pressure on his back but more blood poured from the wound, all over my hands.

"Skylar I love you with all my heart! It's my time to go but I will always be with you, I'll never leave you I promise!" he promised me. 

"I love you so much!" I quickly hugged him, he kissed my forehead. I heard him sigh so I hugged tighter then pulled away.

His face was pale now, and he looked like he'd been sleeping. his tears hadn't even of dried from his face yet... but he was gone.

"No! Daddy!" I yelled "I need you! why did Ev have to take you! She should of took me instead! You never deserved this!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and leaned my head on his side, I continued crying and crying.