Our Secret Meetings

By uvlight2030

Yuzhou fanfic - The pain of separation is nothing to compare to seeing you again. Canon. M/M. Rated M. More

Late Night Walk
You're My Medicine
Before You Go (part 1)
Before You Go (part 2-end)
Update
MYM (Miss You Much)
(Special Chapter) On April 17
Understanding Love

Visit to Baotao

6.1K 138 43
By uvlight2030

pairing: Huang Jingyu x Xu Weizhou
genre: canon, romance, pwp
rating: M
warning: there's a you-know-what ahead and this word vomit kinda turned into a pwp (lol)
disclaimer: I don't own the characters and this basically comes from my own delulu
by: fanxingyuzhou

__________________________

For the last few hours, Jingyu had been anxious and excited at the same time since someone told him that he would visited him in his filming location in Baotou. What had been an exchange of casual chats in WeChat was then turned into a deal for them to meet up.

Jingyu
Fans are suspecting you're here in Baotao...

Zhouzhou
Do you want me to?

Jingyu
Aren't you busy over there?

Zhouzhou
I just need to finish some assignments from my professors. I can always take it with me. Isn't it you that have been very busy?

Jingyu
Nah, I'm off during the National Holiday.

Zhouzhou
That's great! I'll come over there~

It's a complete lie if Jingyu was not excited to see the other. Gah, it's been weeks, or even almost a month since the last time he saw him. Yet, he's kind of regretting to spill out the news that he had been granted a week off during this National Holiday yet he was not permitted leave the site, resulting in the other initiating to drive over. He knew the other would choose to drive in order to avoid being acknowledged by fans, but mind the 7 hours and half of driving, he's worried that the other would tire himself out.

Zhouzhou
So, what's the matter with that? I had been driving longer than that when I visited you in Shanghai, and for many times when I visited my parents. I'd be fine.

Jingyu
Hmm... Will you take turns in driving with Li Hao ge? Is he going to be with you?

Zhouzhou
Nah, he is taking a vacation to Thailand right now. Besides, what fun by having him in between us? 😏

Jingyu
You're too corrupted, Zhouzhou. Tsk.

Zhouzhou
Ask yourself why!

Jingyu
Haha... Alright. I see you already miss my little Whale. Come here to claim it then.

Zhouzhou
WHO SAYS SO?!? You and your perverted mind. I won't come then. :p

Jingyu
If you won't come I'll offer it to someone else.

Zhouzhou
You have nerve to say, Huang Jing Yu! 😾

Jingyu
Ok, ok, I won't, I won't. Now, be careful on the road, okay? If you're sleepy then stop for a while to rest. Keep me updated of your whereabouts and tell me if you've already arrived. I'll be here waiting for you.

Zhouzhou
Okay, my big fool. See you!

It was two hours ago since the last time he got an update of Zhouzhou's whereabout. It's already past midnight but he kept himself awake. Once in a while he was checking out his phone. He browsed through Weibo out of boredom and chuckled at fans' posts which fuzzed over Xu Weizhou's ninja skills for being MIA. He's proud of the younger skill for being able to be undetected by public every time he wished to.

A flash of message notification on top of his phone's screen caught his attention. The contain of the message made him immediately jolted up from his lying position on the bed. He quickly threw on his jumper and put on his shoes and left his hotel room in excitement.

Zhouzhou
I've arrived in your hotel's basement. I seem to forget to ask your room number. What is it again?

Zhouzhou was waiting inside his car since he hadn't gotten any reply from Jingyu. Is it possible that he already slept this time? It's already past 1 am anyway. Knowing the other habit for being a night owl, it's a bit unlikely for the older to have slept at this hour. In a midst of wondering, Zhouzhou caught a sight of familiar figure jogging to where his car parked.

Once Jingyu stepped out from the elevator, he could immediately spot Zhouzhou's red Audi stood out from the other cars parked in the hotel's basement. He speed up his steps, half-running towards the parked red Audi. Zhouzhou seemed to have already spotted him too  since the other opened the door to the driver seat.

"What are you doing by coming down here? Didn't I just ask you for your room number?" The younger made a fuss once he arrived in front of the car's door, yet couldn't hide his joy from seeing the older judging by a light chuckle in his voice.

Jingyu who was clueless blinked his eyes. He fished for his phone inside his short's pocket and properly read the message. Seemed that he had only read the top of the message and missed the sentence following that.

"Aren't you a fool?" Zhouzhou teased further. He noticed that Jingyu just read his message properly in front of him.

"Who's the fool who chooses to tire himself out by driving here alone, huh?" Jingyu covered his embarrassment by being his shameless self and in the next second he already squished himself in to Zhouzhou's car by straddling the younger.

"Wha-wait, what are you doing?" Zhouzhou protested. He tried to push Jingyu off but the strong chest didn't event budge.

"You know what I'm trying to do." Jingyu smirked. His left hand reached for a stick under Zhouzhou's seat to lower the back rest so the younger could lay back.

This position was way too familiar for them and this made them rather excited.

"We're in parking lot!" Zhouzhou recited his line, getting into the role.

"What's wrong if we're in parking lot? There are no one else here except us."

Jingyu breathed hard before he dipped in to claim Zhouzhou's lips. He massaged Zhouzhou's upper and bottom lips alternatively, enjoying the softness and moistness of the pair before he teased the slit with the tip of his tongue. Zhouzhou willingly opened his mouth, his right hand gave an encouraging push to the back of Jingyu's head. They moaned together once their tongues tangled to each other.

The desperation from many weeks not seeing one another was expressed through the kiss. They kept alternatively titled their heads in such ways that would allow them to deepen the kiss without bumping their high noses, both eagerly sucking the other's tongue and drinking from the other's saliva. The sound of ragged breaths fanning their cheeks and the deep growl inside their throats aroused them. Weizhou's other hand which had been roaming around Jingyu's waist gave a light nudge to adjust their position. A simultaneous moan broke their connected lips as their crotches rubbed against each other.

"Zhouzhou..." Jingyu breathes his name.

Zhouzhou opened his double-lidded eyes slightly. His glasses that he had been wearing had already been knocked off by Jingyu before they started kissing, made his sight very blurry. Yet, he still could make out the lustful stare Jingyu gave him. This made him unconsciously swallowed his saliva.

Jingyu's eyes gave a signal to look down at their lower half and Zhouzhou's eyes followed him. They both were aware that they were highly aroused and there was no turning back.

Jingyu took the initiative to grind his hips down against Zhouzhou's and this made they younger gasped and rolled his eyes to the back of his skull. His member had been so painfully hard that a single friction made him spurted a little.

"Ahhh... Jingyuhh," Zhouzhou moaned.

"Zhouzhou... do you want to...?" Jingyu asked for a permission but Zhouzhou's hands were a second faster in loosening the buttons on Jingyu's short. By then, Jingyu got the hint and he did the same to the buttons on Zhouzhou's jeans.

Once their stiff members were out of their confines, they both let out a sigh of reliefs. Zhouzhou's right hand immediately reached for Jingyu's hot rod and gave it a skillful tug. Jingyu groaned at the sensation, his face almost bumped into the headrest of Zhouzhou's seat.

"Say, who just now didn't admit that he miss my little Whale, huh?" Jingyu arrogantly inquired. "You, a little slut."

"Save your dirty words to your thought," Zhouzhou barked. Cheeks tinted with crimson red shades.

"You like to hear it anyway," Jingyu licked Zhouzhou's ear, before nibbling on Zhouzhou's pierced earlobe and tugged it with his teeth. "Hmm? Do you? Baobei..."

Zhouzhou lose it. Damn this man and his honey-layered deep voice. Zhouzhou blindly reached for Jingyu's head to reconnect their lips and resuming their kisses. His hand continued giving pleasure to Jingyu's member, his thumb rubbing on its tip and spreading the leaking cum, making it more sleek.

Jingyu also started to reach for Zhouzhou's prettily curved member, moving his hand up and down on it skillfully. After a while, his hand roamed down to tease the balls and ended up pocking his index finger to the hole. Zhouzhou groaned in pleasure when it slips quite easily.

Jingyu shot him a look of surprise. Upon the realization that Zhouzhou had come prepared, his lips tugged in a devilish smirk. Zhouzhou pretended not-knowing by looking at other direction.

"So you're coming here expecting a good fuck, huh?"

Zhouzhou stubbornly didn't answer him.

"Were you imagining my cock sliding inside you while you prepping yourself?"

Jingyu reached for Zhouzhou's chin and titled his head so that their eyes met.

"Hmm?" Jingyu stressed his word by deepening his finger into the already prepped hole.

Zhouzhou scrunched up his face from the painful pleasure, and yet still had a face to smugly asked back; "You guess?"

"I guess you're indeed my little slut," Jingyu growled.

Zhouzhou made no protest. Jingyu then eagerly inserted his second, followed by his third finger to make sure it's really readily stretched. Once he thought it's enough, he pulled his fingers out. Zhouzhou groaned from the loss.

Jingyu peeled off his drenched jumper and dropped it to the passenger seat. His right hand stretched and caressed Zhouzhou's smooth cheek, then trailing it to his neck and ended up in his heaving broad chest. He could feel the younger's wild heartbeats just under his wide palm. His eyes drank in the debauched state the one under him already in. In a sexy manner, he reached for his own dripping member and tugged it for a few times to the full hardness. He then teased the tip to the awaiting hole.

"Are you putting it in or not?" Zhouzhou growled impatiently.

Jingyu just then remembered that Zhouzhou just came from a long journey. The younger must already be weary from driving over there that he was afraid he would knock the other into unconsciousness if he chose to continue.

"Are you alright?" Jingyu's soft voice was full of concern. "We can stop if you're already tired."

The change in demeanor surprised Zhouzhou a little. He understood that Jingyu was just being concerned but they had already come this far.

"Aren't you just cruel for asking to stop?" What came out from Zhouzhou's mouth didn't match with his touched heart. "Just put it in already."

Jingyu let out a chocked laugh, and then in domineering manner he looked deep into Zhouzhou's eyes.

"If you really want it, then insert it by yourself."

Zhouzhou impatiently grabbed Jingyu's hot member and penetrated it to his
own hole. They both moaned at the sensation. Zhouzhou rocked his hips up, his other hand pushed down Jingyu's ass, urging the hot flesh to slide in further.

Jingyu who was impatient started to rock his hips up and down. The tightness of the passage numbed his mind, made him craving for more of the delicious friction by speeding up his movement. He buried his animalistic growl by gnawing on Zhouzhou's collarbone.

Zhouzhou himself was mouthing at the older's sweaty neck. His hands clawed on the broad back, making some thin and long nail marks over there. His two strong legs wrapped around Jingyu's lower back, urging their lower part to grind in sync. He could feel the entire body of his car rocked with their wild movement.

Their sweaty skins which sledded against each other, not even a centimeter apart, had sent a tingling sensation all over his nerves. They had been separated for too long. Too long for their likings. Moreover, there were some people out there who wished for them not to be able to breathe in the same room. So then, to be able inside the older embrace and openly fucked like this, he felt that he won the most prestigious award in his life.

Zhouzhou tightened his grip on Jingyu's back when the older started to snap his hips in staccato rhythm. Each push precisely nudged the tip of the member to his sensitive button and it sent him close to his peak. After a few hard snaps, his head titled back as his own member which was sandwiched in between their stomachs shot a string of white essence.

Zhouzhou's mouth opened in an inaudible scream. Having the view of that lewd expression in front of him, Jingyu's sight immediately become white as he came inside Zhouzhou's tight passage. He shot for a few times before he languidly riding their orgasms. If felt like the weeks of pent up sexual frustration had been paid off.

After their heightened senses calmed down, Jingyu pulled out his member from Zhouzhou's ass and wiped their mess with the tissues provided in front of the passenger seat. Zhouzhou who felt tiredly spent just drowsed off and let Jingyu doing all the work.

"Sleepy?" Jingyu nudged softly on Zhouzhou's arm. Zhouzhou just responded him by a purr.

"Wear your pants first before we go to my room. By the dawn people might already awake and they will find us here if we keep staying like this."

"Put it on for me," Zhouzhou lazily answered in between stifling a yawn with the back of his hand.

Jingyu sighed. "Fine."

After they dressed as proper as they could get on three in the morning, they got out from the car and rode up the elevator to Jingyu room's floor. Zhouzhou who couldn't support himself to walk was willingly being carried on Jingyu's back.

"Which floor is your room?" Zhouzhou
drowsily asked.

"It's on 21st," Jingyu answered. "Say, you're this dead tired yet you insisted to get it on?"

"I know that by the end you'll take care of me so it doesn't matter." After finishing his sentence, Zhouzhou snuggled in closer to Jingyu's neck and peacefully closed his eyes.

Jingyu chuckled to the younger's answer.

Ai, this kid. Always insisted that he's strong in facing anything and yet by the end of the day he'd look for a comfort from me and ask for being spoiled like this.

Jingyu was aware that the younger only showed his vulnerable side to him and that's how he knew how much the younger love him. As he stepped out from the elevator and walked to his door, a foolish grin of being luckily loved remained etched on his face.

__________________________

It's been a long time since I wrote a fanfic (moreover with smut //___\\) and this is my very first yuzhou fic ever. Pardon if there are grammatically errors and weird wording since English is not my native language. But, anyway, how do you guys like it? Should I continue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.2K 55
Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a struggling and lower class family. Desp...
300K 6.2K 28
This story starts exactly where the television series left off... all photos and artwork ctto
27.7K 2K 21
"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you & I'd choose you.". - The Chaos of Stars . ...
15.1K 435 35
* A YuZhou-HaiYin fangirl minstrelsy * Looking at YuZhou's alikeness through and in between reel and real series and bts Gu Hai-Bai Luoyin...