Wings of Destiny ❤

By FairySalvatore

He has been my protector, He has been shore to my sea, Now it's my turn, For him I shall challenge Destiny. A... More

Summary
Prelude
Prologue
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Haylien
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Haylien
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya.
Xander
Freya.
Xander
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Freya
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Freya
Leonard
Xander
Freya
Xander
Important
Epilogue
Request

Xander

6.5K 448 22
By FairySalvatore

Few pieces click together,

Feels like I am reborn,

She is a part of every piece,

Antidote to everything wrong.

Xander

Excruciating pain shot through my body as I sat struggling in my room. As soon as I reached back home I realized the whole bonfire party plan was Hailey's way of calling me back. And she took dad's help. Only person he knew could force be back. I was furious but rushing back to Freya was stupid since she was coming back to school the next day.

But I was been held back in my room for two days now my body in constant pain of some kind. My brain kept getting flashes of white light and I had high energy soaring inside my body.

Another electric jolt shot through my body and I had to clutch my head holding back a scream. And suddenly I was not in my room, I was somewhere else. I recognized it well enough somehow and walked to the only person in the room that was too white. The windows showed white floating clouds outside and the person standing was facing his back towards me.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned leaving me shocked.

"Brother, you remember?" Haylien asked and I was at loss for words.

"Haylien, what is happening to me?" He looked amused at my question.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked and I shook my head in a no.

"Do you know who you are?" I should have answered confidently but again my head moved to refuse.

"And who I am?" He sounded hopeful this time.

And surprising myself I answered, " My brother."

I smiled formed on his face and I saw white wings on his back. The room cleared around me and I realized, this was my elder brother's room and Haylien was my angelic elder brother.

***

Thursday I should up for school and frantically searched for Freya. The pain was gone and I felt powerful, like really powerful. I could hear the things that was probably not possible for a human ear to hear like heartbeats.

But the amazing thing was how among hundreds and thousands of heartbeats I could recognize her heart beat. It was in sync with mine.

She was standing next to Haylien and Tessa but before I could reach her, Hailey's arm looped into mine.

"Let her be Alex, she is going on a date with Leonard this weekend." She informed in her venomous sweet tone.

Her words hit me like needles in my heart and I stopped to glare at her.

"I am not lying, ask her if you like." Her sly smile said she was not lying.

I jerked my hand away from her causing her to scowl at me and walked towards Freya.

"Freya." My voice came out cold and harsh.

She looked at me and her face filled with life as she smiled. I felt the anger being replaced but I had to be angry and hold on.

"Alexander, I am glad you got back from the trip with your dad." I frowned and saw Haylien giving me a signal.

So he lied about my whereabouts.

"And while I was gone you got too close to Leonard?" I said in an angry tone.

She bit her lip and looked guilty like hell. But with each passing second ,it was getting harder to be angry at her. With her this close all I wanted to do is hold her in my arms and kiss her.

She closed in even more and I felt my breath caught in my throat, not a normal reaction for a heartbreaker like me.

"I am sorry but I have to tell you something. I am pretty sure you will not believe me." Her brown eyes just weren't allowing me to be angry at her.

"Tell me."

She sighed and looked at me carefully, "Leonard came to me when you were gone on Sunday Night. I tried to push him away and ignore him but suddenly he went on all evil and something happened to the people in the cafe. I had to say yes for a date to stop him."

Was she making this up? She can't. She wasn't. Her eyes had no trace of lying.

What was Leonard to do something this weird? For now, I didn't even know what I was? If Haylien was my brother and he was an angel maybe I was one too. But I had too many bad thoughts for being an angel.

"I have to go Xander else he might harm someone."

"No way in hell I am allowing you to go on a date with Leonard." I snapped at her and she flinched.

Instantly I regretted my reaction and pulled her in for a hug. Freya Morenson and her hugs made my day.

"I will take care of this," I said softly.

"I don't want you to get hurt." She muttered and I had to smile at her care for me.

"I will be fine. "

"He is not very human." She sounded worried.

"And what about me?" I added with a hint of sarcasm.

I knew she couldn't answer me as human after she saw me bringing back a kid to life.

The bell rang before she could answer and we headed to the class.

***

Her heartbeat marked her arrival. I waited in the reading area she exchanged pleasantries with my butler and someone else. Humming some tune to herself she made her way to the library. Sometimes I had this feel to hide her away from the world's eyes. But now that Leonard was in way and this was eating me from within.

The library door opened and she walked in.

"Here." I waved and she smiled.

"This smile is the reason Leonard is acting like a jerk, did you smile at him?"

She rolled her eyes at me and pulled out a book, Tom Sawyer. I have heard about it, they were teaching it in the class back in junior high. Why was she making me read this now? Not that I read it back then.

"Tom Sawyer?" I asked.

Her eyes looked excited with joy, "I like Tom Sawyer. His mischievous nature amuses me."

"Always liking the bad boys." I teased her and this time without any hesitation sat down next to me.

She might not be paying attention as she was getting awfully comfortable around me. Her knees touched my thigh and shoulder bumped with my shoulder. Sometimes she would place her hand on my leg. Her fragrance was overwhelming and her proximity was alluring.

"Careful, Freya." I finally said after being tortured for about an hour.

"Huh?" She looked confused, obviously.

"Maintain some distance from me or I might not promise control," I warned her seriously.

First, her eyes widened in shock and then she looked amused. Her cheeks flushed red and that made her even more irresistible. It amazed me how little things about her enchanted me. But this time she didn't back away instead she remained where she was.

So I did what my mind instructed me to do and kissed her cheek chastely. She blushed even more and this time hit me with the book.

"Do you even want to read?" She scolded me.

"Well, I did read books even without you, so." I shrugged at her surprised reaction.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

"What should I do this weekend?", She asked apparently scared on the whole date with Leonard thing.

"Go for the date," I said an idea forming in my mind.

Her eyebrows raised in question.

"I will join you there." It was time Leonard knew Freya Morenson was mine.

____________________________

Know for the curious cats. He remembers Haylien as his brother but he has not confirmed this in real world. He thinks it's one of his flashes and confused to believe it.

The date is next...lots of drama and fun! :)

Don't forget to VOTE and a tiny-teeny request...please go out and follow IndianAuthors. Promise we can have fun together with things we love most ; Books! 

P.S. Have you checked out my new book yet : THE BODYGUARD.. *puppy eyes* please do :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...
1.3K 83 12
Love doesn't have the same meaning for all but one thing about it is that it's universal. They both long for each other but they fear coming close t...
390 8 88
The world had long since been damaged. The ancient gods saw to that, when they unwittingly created the curse. Now the world crumbles while the purple...
162 14 15
He opened the door and found his mom in tears trying her hardest not to cry while she was covering her mouth. She hangs up on the phone and left it o...