The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Epilogue part One

100K 3.3K 425
By Momo3625

A/N: Yes I did decide to make a part one and two for the epilogue because had I not the chapter would have been gigantic. So I hope you enjoy part one!!

*Two years later*

Abby's P.O.V

"Abby I don't want you to do the surgery."

As soon as Scott says that my head snaps towards him and I half expect him to be laughing, but no. He's staring at me with a straight face. 

It's been two years since Parker, Ryan, and Mr. O'Neil have been arrested. They're obviously still in jail right now. Parker got more time for what he's done to us and previous offences. Ryan is in there on attempted murder charges, although I do feel bad for him. Scott ended up donating money to Ariele, Ryan's girlfriend, so that she wouldn't have to pay for any of her hospital charges. She's in remission as of now and her and I have actually become really good friends. 

I've been saving up over these past two years to get rid of this stutter. Scott had offered to pay for it again when he realized that I was saving up again, but I had said no to him because he's already done so much. But ever since I've started college again and set my mind on getting this surgery, I've noticed that Scott has been a lot more reluctant when it comes to even talking about the surgery. And before now I thought it was just that he didn't care whether or not I got it, but that's obviously not the case. Right now he and I are sitting in the waiting room so that we can talk to my doctor. But I probably won't be getting the surgery for another few months. 

"What d-do you mean you d-don't want me to g-get it?" I ask Scott who is slumped in the chair next to me with his arms crossed. 

"Because you don't need it," he whines sounding like a seven year old. "What could you possibly do without a stutter that you can't already do now?"

"Public speaking," I immediately say as I begin listing all of the reasons I don't need this stutter. "I-interviews, telemarketing-"

"You aren't a telemarketer," Scott says rolling his eyes at me. "And you could still do all of those things if you want to."

"And I c-could do them all the m-more effectively w-without stuttering," I say and he sighs before turning in his seat so that he's laying on his side and staring at me. He reaches his hand up and starts playing with the ends of my hair. 

"I don't want you to get rid of it," he says staring at me with pleading eyes. 

"W-what happened to the g-guy who was offering t-to pay for it?" I ask frowning. "I th-thought you wanted it gone too."

"No I never said that," he says shaking his head at me. "I knew it was something that you really wanted. I was just trying to make you happy, but now I'm having second thoughts. I mean this is a part of you-"

"That I d-don't want anymore," I say cutting him off. "And I know t-that's not the actual reason Scott. Just t-tell me why y-you don't want to g-get rid of it."

He stares at me for a moment before running a hand through his hair, almost as if he's stressed. 

"I guess I don't really understand what's wrong with it," Scott mumbles lowly. "It's what made me first start paying attention to you. It's kind of what got us to where we are now."

I frown at his reasoning. I've been with him long enough to know when he's lying and when he's only giving me half of the truth. It's not like he lies to me all of the time or anything like that, but I can just tell at this point. 

Suddenly his head snaps forward and I see him glaring at something in front of us. I follow his line of vision and see a guy standing there and staring at me. But as soon as he notices Scott's gaze he flinches a little and looks in a different direction. I slap Scott's arm lightly. 

"S-stop scaring p-people," I say and he just shrugs before looking down at his lap. I narrow my eyes at him. "Scott are you...afraid t-that we're g-going to change if I g-get this surgery?"

He doesn't say anything, he continues to stare at his lap. I grown and poke his arm. his eyebrow twitches but he doesn't look up at me. So I do the logical thing and poke him in the arm again. And again, and again, and aga-

Scott catches my finger with his hand and looks up at me. He wraps his hand around my own and places a small kiss on the top of my hand. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes and a sad smile on his face. 

"I don't want to change things," he mutters leaning his head onto my shoulder and interlacing our fingers together. 

"Th-things aren't going to ch-change just b-because my voice does," I say squeezing his hand. "It'll b-be like taking off braces. I'll look and sound d-different but I'll still be the s-same."

Scott groans and snuggles further into my shoulder. If there's anything that I've learned about Scott, especially after being with him as long as I have, it's that he's very affectionate and carves attention. He doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way, sometimes he acts like an infant and although I still think he's an asshole, he's a really annoying and caring person. 

"I don't want it gone," Scott says sadly. "I fell in love with the girl who stutters. What if you get all stuck up because you can speak in full sentences without stuttering?"

"I very much d-doubt that will happen," I say rolling my eyes at his excuses. "And I f-fell in love with b-boy who mutters. Yet I d-don't make you mutter all the time."

"If I promise to mutter for the rest of all time will you keep your stutter?" He asks happily as his face brightens. 

I laugh and shake my head at him. He groans and crosses his arms over his chest stubbornly. I roll my eyes and grab his face so that I can turn his head to make him look at me. 

"N-nothing is g-going to change," I murmur against his lips and he slowly nods before pressing his lips against mine. 

Kissing Scott is something that no one should ever grow tired of. It's like a new beginning. It's like jumping into a bed of leaves on a cool fall day. It's like being immersed in water after a long day at work. It's like reading the ending of a really good book. 

You anticipate it, then when it happens, you erupt. 

Scott and I pull away when we hear a door open. We look over and a man steps out of one of the hospital doors. A doctor. 

"Abigail Smith?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

That's the end of part one of the epilogue, I think you guys are going to like what's coming up next. Sorry for having to make a part one and two, but mashing them together into one chapter would have been too big. 

THERE WAS ONE QUESTION THAT I FORGOT TO ANSWER IN THE Q/A SO I'LL DO IT HERE.

Q: WAS ABBY REALLY SCHIZOPHRENIC?

A: I'm going to say no, but I won't lie and say that every time she say Parker he was completely real. Sure Parker, Ryan, and Mr.O'Neil tampered with her mind a bit, but I will say that she did have PTSD. Some of the times that Parker randomly showed up he wasn't actually there because let's be real, there's no way that Abby could have gone through all that she did with Parker without getting a little...messed up. So yes, you guys were right when you guessed PTSD even though some of the time he really was there. That was kind of a bed explanation but whatever, you get the gist. 

Anyways what do you think will happen in the final part of the epilogue?

Do you guys agree with Scott's reasoning?

Who still loves Scott?

I promise Daniel will definitely be in the second part of the epilogue. I hope you all enjoyed this part one. I love you all!!

Snapchat: momo36235

Instagram: Lil_Chocolate_Donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
1.5K 48 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
234K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
425K 21K 13
This is a story about bullying, and like the hundreds of other books on the topic, it will show you the harsh reality of what it is like to be discri...