The vampire's maid

بواسطة LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chaptet 65

16K 695 93
بواسطة LoryKuraimel

Omg I finnaly found something to say to that red b*tch in chapter 14 😂😂😂 it took me quite a while but well... Just go and check it out if you want to know what I changed xD
--------------------
I open my eyes again and see Johnathan. "Wh-what happened?" I ask confusedly.

He walks up and down before noticing that I said something. He stops in tracks and turns around to face me. "You killed yourself. Why did you do that?"

"I what? I died? But why am I alive?"

"Because you had my blood in your system. I fed you my blood everyday just to make sure that I wouldn't loose you in an accident or something. In that wine we drank for example. When someone has vampire blood in their system and dies, they come back to life. Now you either have to drink human blood or die."

"W-wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. You spiked my drink with your blood?" I say with a frown.

"Yeah, I just told you." He says with a shrug. "But because you had to kill yourself, I had to kill your parents and everyone working for them and set the whole place on fire for no one to get suspicious."

"Great." I mutter to myself.

So I guess that's how she ended up becoming a vampire in the first place? But what is the point of that? Why do I have to know all of that?-

"Are you alright?" He whispers, interrupting my thoughts.

"As fine as a dead person can be." I reply with a fake smile.

He let's out a laugh before saying. "Still the same old Martha, good to know." He takes a few breathes before asking "So, what do you choose?"

"Why." I reply blankly. I don't leave any time for him to question my answer or to say anything at all. "Why did you give me your blood. Because I didn't know that I killed myself in the hopes of being able to be with you in my next life. But now I am the reason for the death of so many people. So I ask you once again, why did you do that?"

"I wasn't ready to let go-"

"But I was-" I say with tears filling my eyes, making my vision blurry.

"I knew you would do something stupid so I did what I had to do in order not to lose you."

I step closer to him and let the tears run down my cheeks before slamming my fists against his chest while crying. "I was ready to die, you had no right to take this from me! I would've been reborn and we would have met again and everyone would be happy and alive!"

"And then what?!" He yells back while holding my hands to stop me from punching him. "You would be dead and would be reborn who knows when with a name I don't know and a body I wouldn't recognize. Who knows, maybe I would be dead by the time you come back. Maybe we wouldn't even meet again. Don't you get it? You are my mate and I love you more than anything and I was so afraid of loosing you since humans die pretty easily. I had to give you my blood.

As for the wine we shared. I had a bad feeling all day but didn't quite knew why so I decided to be extra careful. I put some of my blood into the wine, I took care of you, I brought you home but when I was back home, the feeling wouldn't disappear. So I came back to check on you only to find your lifeless body lying in a tub and a letter lying on your desk."

I give in and lean my head against his chest while he wraps his arms around me. As the words sink in I notice something and can't help asking. "You called me your mate, why?"

"Because you are my mate."

"How do you know?" I ask curiously.

He let's out a soft chuckle before answering my question. "I simply know. It's a feeling I can't really describe. It's so much more than just loving you, it's almost as if being desperate to be yours. I couldn't imagine to live without you. And I don't ever want to find out what it would feel like to have to live in a world without you."

Not quite sure how to respond to that I reply "I love you too." I push myself away in order to look him in the eyes. "But the reason to why I am so upset is that I am afraid. Afraid of not being able to be reborn anymore. I know that in theory vampires live forever but I also know that vampires can be killed. So what if I die in a year or maybe ten or a hundred years and you have to live without me? What if the price of becoming a vampire means to give up the ability to be reborn?"

He pulls me into another hug while speaking. "Don't worry about such things, my love. I will always protect you and we will stay together forever and nothing will be able to tear us apart. And if you really are that worried about that ability I will do some research on that."

"Thank you." I whisper. "And my answer to your question is yes. I will be with you forever, I will become a vampire."

He hugs me closer to himself and I close my eyes. Darkness surrounds me again and rips me out of that vision. Seeing nothing but darkness, Martha suddenly appears.

"Do you now understand?" She asks but I can't help frowning.

"What do you mean?"

"There is a reason that I showed you this. Do you now understand why you can't die? Why I had to show you the past and why you have to fight?"

"N-no, I'm sorry but I don't understand. All I get from that vision is that he really loved you and that Christopher Redshed must be a vampire."

"He didn't love me." She says, only confusing me more. "He loved you. All the time he just loved you. And why? Because you are me and I am you.

Do you now understand?"

As her words slowly sink in I feel nothing. I feel numb. I don't even know what to feel, if I feel or what am I supposed to feel.

I am Martha?

I breathe in and open my eyes only to find myself lying in my bed with Johnathan sitting next to me.

"You're finally awake. I know you can't die but that doesn't mean that you have to let the snow burry yourself." I feel his gaze burning on me but I don't dare to look at him. Not now and not with the things I found out. "Well, see you in a bit. Take some rest and meet me in my office after." He says before disappearing.

I let myself fall back and close my eyes again.

I am Martha, huh?

Could it be true though?

Am I his mate?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey and good morning (or day/evening/night)

I hope you like the new chapter :)

So... @TrustSerenity guessed right but I hope I didn't make it too obvious because this has been my plan for quite a while now :)

Just Mr. Redshed wasn't planned like that. In fact I was just to lazy to think of another name and since he hasn't an important role yet I thought... Why not :)

Well... Kuddles, kisses and lots of love,

Yours Mel<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

207K 7.4K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
157K 4.8K 68
Amber is a 28 year old seeking love, alongside her best friend Kai Corbett. When she thinks she found the perfect guy, she finds out she's pregnant...
578K 12.5K 68
#26 in Action on 7/3/2016 Joanna Blake is a reckless girl who wished to be normal all her twenty-one years but knew that wasn't really possible for h...
6.8K 423 43
Life is a long journey they say but what if it's full of pain , sadness and disappointment all over again and again till it leaves you hopeless and b...