Lost Cause- A One Chicago fan...

By ChloeOgrady1

15 year old Emilia Kelly Severide-Lindsay is the daughter of Detective Erin Lindsay and Lieutenant Kelly Seve... More

COMING SOON
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
authors note
instagram account
Authors Note

Chapter eleven

3.2K 45 1
By ChloeOgrady1

When Bishop and Quinn get off the plane, Bishop calls McGee.

'McGee, can you track down this Emilia for us?' Bishop asks.

'Already on it. She's at Starbucks. Sending you a picture and the address now.'

Bishop puts the phone down and her and Quinn head to go and talk to Emilia. They walk into the starbucks and sees Emilia sitting at a table with a frappuccino and reading a book. They approach her. 'Emilia Kelly Severide-Lindsay?' Quinn asks. Emilia looks up and nods. Quinn and Bishop show their badges. 'Agent Quinn. Special Agent Bishop. NCIS. Stands for...'

'I know what it stands for.' Emilia tells them. She motions for them to sit and they do. 'Is this about my step-dad?'

'Yeah. Have you heard of the gang The Vultures?' Bishop asks.

'Yeah. They're after me, if that's what you want to call it.' Emilia explains.

'Where's your step-dad now?' Bishop questions.

'I don't know. My mom's split up with him. I know he's behind the gang but my mom doesn't.'

'We need to speak to your mom's unit. What's her district?' Quinn says.

'21.' Emilia responds. Bishop gets out a business card and hands it to Emilia.

'Call us if you need to talk.' Emilia nods and the two agents leave.

At firehouse 51 everyone is getting ready to leave when a call comes in. They race to their trucks and to the scene.

At district 21, Bishop and Quinn are talking to intelligence.

'You think Garry is the one leading the gang? And calling the shots to harm his own step-daughter?!' Erin asks. 

'Leading the gang, yes. Calling the shots to cause harm to Emilia, no.' Bishop tells her. 'Is their any way you could put your daughter in protective custody?'

'Yeah but she'd never agree to it. I don't do things to her that she doesn't agree to. I can't force her.' 

'Have you noticed any change in her behaivour?' Quinn asks.

'No, why?' Voight says.

'We spoke to her earlier and she said she knew her step-dad is behind the gang.' Quinn  continues.

'How?' Ruzek asks.

'We don't know. If you see or find Garry could you give us a call?' Bishop asks as she hands over her business card to Erin and she nods. Bishop and Quinn then leave to go back to D.C. 

Emilia walks up the stairs to the district and upto Trudy.

'Hey Kiddo. What's up?' Trudy asks.

'Nothing. I'm fine. Is mom still here?' 

'Yea, I'll buzz you up.' Trudy takes Emilia upto intelligence. She lets her in and returns to the desk. 

'Emmy, come into the office for a minute sweetie.' Erin says as soon as he daughter walks in. Erin and Emilia walk in Voights office and he soon follows. 'Why didn't you tell us you knew Garry was involved in the gang?' 

'I thought you knew. I figured that's what you were arguing about.' Emilia responds. Voight and Erin sigh.

'OK sweetie. Just lets us know if you find anything more out.' Erin tells her.

'Like who my dad is.' 

'Emmy.' Erin sighs.

'No, Erin. Let her continue.' Voight says and motions for Emilia to continue.

'You've never told me who he is, just things about him.' Emilia continues. 'It's time for him to know mom. Now that I know, I can't keep it a secret.' 

'We can talk about this at home Emmy.' Erin says.

'No, mom. I want to talk about it now!' Emilia shouts. She carries on quieter when she sees everyone looking in. 'Severide, mom. Kelly Severide is my dad. Luitentant Kelly Severide on squad 3 at firehouse 51.' Erin looks down at the ground. 'That's why part of my first name is Kelly and one of my last names is Severide, isn't it?' Erin nods. 'Mom, I'm nearly 16, why can't you tell me these things?'

'I don't want you getting hurt, Emmy.' Erin tells her.

'Why would I get hurt?' Erin doesn't reply. 'I've got an appointment. See you later.' Emilia says as she storms out.

At the hospital, Emilia's having her check-up. 'Everything seems fine.' Dr Rhodes tells her, but she's not paying attention. 'Emilia?' Emilia snaps back to reality. 'Everything seems fine.' Emilia smiles. 'What's wrong?' 

'Nothing. I'm fine.' 

'You can talk to me.'

'I'm fine.' Emilia says more sternly. 'Thanks.' She gets up and walks out. As she's walking out the hospital she bumps into someone. 

'Sorry.' They say together and laugh.

'I'm Jessy Halstead.' She just startes at him. 'Everything OK?'

'Yeah, sorry. Emilia Lindsay. Are you related in some way to Jay Halstead?' Emilia questions.

'Yeah, he's my cosuin, well cousin once removed. My mom's cousin.' Jessy says. He notices Emilia looks confused. 'Sorry. It is confusing. How'd you know him?'

'He's in the same unit as my mom.' 

'I've got to go. Maybe we could meet up for a chat sometime?' Jessy asks. Emilia nods. She gets out her phone and gives it to him to put his number in and Jessy does the same with Emilia. They return each others phones. 'It was nice meeting you.'

'You too.' Emilia smiles and they head their seperate ways.

Later that night, Emilia gets a text from Jessy.

Jessy: 

It was a pleasure to meet you earlier!

Emilia:

Same to you.

Jessy;

Fancy meeting for lunch tomorrow?

Emilia:

Sure! I look forward to it!

Jessy:

Great. Starbucks it is. The one 2 blocks from the hospital. Can't wait to see you again! Xx

Emilia looks at her phone in disbeleif. 'Did he just put kisses at the end of that text?' She thought to herself. She smiles and puts her phone on charge. She gets out her book, Deep Six by Thom E. Gemcity or Timothy McGee, as she worked out, an NCIS agent. She soons falls asleep.

She wakes up the next morning to the sound of her alarm. 'Shit!' She says to herself. She relizes she only has two hours until she has to meet Jessy. She quickly hops in the shower. She washes her hair with her mint shampoo and conditioner and then washes her body with her strawberry shower gel. She gets out the shower, dries off and blowdries her hair. 

She wears her black vest top, black ripped jeans, brown jacket and black heels. She decides to use her mini black shoulder bag. She then does her hair and make up. 

She takes her phone off charge and heads out. 

She walks into starbucks and sees Jessy sitting at a table. She sees that shes not the only one that went through all the effort to look nice.

She walks over to him and he stands up. He walks to the chair opposite him and pulls it out for Emilia. She smiles and sits and pulls herself in. Jessy asks her what she wants and goes to order it. 

'Thank you.' Emilia smiles as Jessy returns with her drink. 

'No problem.' Jessy responds. 'I...' Before Jessy could continue a man storms into the coffee shop with a gun. 

'EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR! NOW!' He shouts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 535 38
Logan Rayner-Voight, a detective from Chicago, Illinois has been in the Intelligence Unit for a while now. When a year has passed since the return o...
106K 1.8K 44
Lily Jacobs is the new paramedic on ambulance 61 with Leslie Shay. On Jacobs first day she catches the eye of the lieutenant Kelly Severide. The only...
535K 7.8K 44
Alison Severide is the twin sister of Kelly Severide. Being a firefighter is in their blood. And being a female firefighter hasn't been easy. Once th...
41.2K 519 22
⚠️Under editing⚠️ Brealynn Severide is the youngest of the Severides. She comes back after being in the Marine Corps for 7 years, she soon join intel...