Little Red (✅ COMPLETED)

By WriterMichelleJ

When Robyn gets stranded in the woods one day with none other than her high-school crush, the last thing on h... More

P R E F A C E
PART [O N E]
CHAPTER [ 0 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 9 ]
PART [T W O]
CHAPTER [ 5 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 8 ]
Chapter [ 7 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 8 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 8 1 ]
CHAPTER [8 2 ]

CHAPTER [ 2 6 ]

5.8K 381 10
By WriterMichelleJ

"Report?" Andrew spoke.

"They're about ten of them, coming from the upper west area, Sir. Defenses are alert and anticipating their first move," Victor looked at the map laid over the table and pointed to the areas under threat of attack.

Ray stood over, watching and listening for any sound that may give away the enemy. They were extremely skilled wolves, that much Ray had figured out.

He filtered out the noises around him and focused his mind on the strong sense of anger and hatred he felt radiating from the enemy wolves. Closing his eyes, he visualized the territory, letting the sense lead him to the wolves, one by one.

"They're eight of them." Ray's voice caught everyone by surprise. "Four at the back and four moving closer to the pack house," he moved quickly to the map and pointed where the wolves were located.

"Victor," Ray looked straight at him.

"Yes, Sir."

"Communicate to the Defense unit and tell them to ambush the four at the back," Ray headed for the front door, "I will handle the others."

"But Si--"

Ray didn't wait to hear it. The door slammed shut behind him and immediately, he sensed the wolves clear and sharp. As they approached, their eyes shone through the darkness. Ray stood before the pack house protectively. Together, the four wolves leapt into the light with a growl.

They looked savage, nothing like the noble creatures they were made to be. Ray suppressed his urge to shift, reigning control over the wolf inside him.

Saliva hung off their exposed canines, their faces painfully contorted in a snarl, promising death to anyone who dared come close. Ray looked at all four of them, realizing these wolves had lost connection to their human side. He took a calm step towards them.

In less than a second, the wolves pounced at him all at once.

"Stop!" Ray's rough voice rattled the windows of the house. Two of the wolves fell heavily while the other two fought his command. He caught one by the neck, extending his claws and slicing it to shreds.

The wolf winced and Ray felt the spirit leave as his body disintegrated to mud. He looked over where the two wolves had fallen--only, they had fled. Ray ground his teeth together in anger, then looked at the wolf standing right ahead of him, snarling.

Looking directly into the it's eyes, Ray commanded again, "kneel."

It's legs shook with strain, trying hard to fight it again. Ray knew it was futile, it was impossible for any werewolf to deny his command. In a few seconds, the wolf fell with a thud, letting out a pained cry in the process.

"You are under my control now," Ray stepped closer to the wolf, reaching out his hand to touch its head. "Seeing my people like this really burns my heart. Tell me your name."

The wolf let out a low growl, unable to move any part of its body.

"We are... Not... Your people."

His voice was too deep and gruff to belong to any human. Ray clenched his fists, daring the wolf with his eyes.

"I said, tell me your name."

"C-Callum."

Loosening his grip on the wolf, Ray commanded, "come back, Callum."

The wolf screwed it's eyes shut, growling in pain. It writhed under Ray, refusing to be put back in its place, refusing to give up control. Ray gripped it's fur, allowing himself to exude more power, knowing it wouldn't fight back to his command. It couldn't.

It let out a chilling howl, filled with agony and Ray smiled. In another second, bones clicked, fur disappeared and a teenaged boy lay unconscious on the ground before him.

"I've lost connection with my team," Victor informed worriedly.

"Don't worry, we've sent Nick to tail them, he's excellent at it." Andrew crossed an ankle over his knee, leaning back in his chair. "You said they never attacked you?"

"No Sir, before we could engage in a battle they retreated. So I ordered the team to follow them, see where they were headed and fight if the need arises." Victor glanced at his watch, "I will send reinforcements if I don't hear anything in an hour."

"Sounds good. Two of the wolves Ray fought with escaped too. I wonder if it was even meant to be an attack," Andrew looked at his son for his advice.

Ray caught his dad's reflection in the window. "I can't tell. I will hear the truth from Callum when he wakes."

Victor nodded, looking at his friend's back with guilt. He was protecting a pack that had disowned him as a child, a pack that was scared of his ability, of his past. Noble wolf or not, he knew Ray was truly Noble in the heart.

"I will take my leave, then."

Ray didn't respond as Victor left the room, leaving him alone with Andrew.

"Dad," Ray removed his hands from his jeans pockets and turned to face his father.

Andrew looked up at Ray, "yes, son?"

He stared at his father silently for a moment before gathering the courage to say, "we need to talk."

Ulric kept his teacup back on its saucer on the table and rose. He felt the boy gaining consciousness, and prepared to reach him through mind link.

'Callum, you're up.'

There was silence for a while, then, 'Alpha?'

Ulric smiled. 'Listen carefully,' he paced what used to be his father's study. 'In a moment, someone will know you're awake and then Ray will come to speak to you.'

Ulric reached for a picture frame and held it up.

'I don't expect you to be able to deny Ray.'

'What will happen then, Alpha?'

The picture was of his father and him, taken when he was four. It was a long time ago but memories like those could never fade.

'You've played your role well, Callum. Leave what happens next to me.' Ulric set the picture frame down again and turned to face the window.

'When Ray comes, allow me to take control of your mind,' Ulric smiled.

Hey! Hope you're doing good ☺️

Hope you liked the chapter too! What do you think will happen next? Please leave a comment or vote if you liked it ^.^

Oh and sorry for the late update 😲 but I had a birthday weekend soo I got busy with that 😪 I have a thing for writing late at night lol (or should I say morning?) It's 2 am now, I think it's time to sleep. Hope you have a lovely night (or day)!

I will see you soon, ^.^

~Mich💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
234K 11.4K 66
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
68.4K 1.5K 49
Adeline Wood just wants to graduate and move away from the men that claim to be her family after being in the foster system her whole life. But when...
234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...