Bulletproof Love (rarl Fanfic...

By Capt_Michelle26

"My love for you is bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me" Crossdresser!Carl Punk!Ron More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
SEQUEL IS OUT

XV

334 10 14
By Capt_Michelle26

Don't kill me because this is a Regina George outfit, but in this is CARL's outfit now. >:)

Ron's POV:

Carl cuddled me tightly, I fixed his Melanie Martinez shirt and his  purple panties. 

He is just so beautiful to look at. My princess. I carried him up to his room and saw rick park his car. I ran back home without him noticing. I know Carl will be upset when he finds out I'm gone, but I don't want him to get in trouble.

Then I came back when rick is asleep. And the whole thing repeats this weekend.

~

It's Monday morning, and I'm nervous since I got Carl a present. It's a leather jacket, with rhinestones and it says "Ron's Princess" on the back, some sort of biker jacket. I could imagine him wearing it, on the back of my motor cycle, I could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs as he has fun with me. Oh my wildest dreams.

Carl sat in the classroom, wearing a Regina George like outfit. He looks so beautiful and the clothing fits him so perfectly. Oh baby girl, you wore it better then the actress in the movie. I was looking at him so much, that I noticed I just got a boner. Great. Just great.

I grew a blush on my face as it heats up into my skin, that the teacher noticed me, "Mr. Anderson, is there something wrong?"

"Um," I said, nervously, kids are giggling as Carl was just staring at me in surprise, so I take a deep breath and I asked the teacher, "May I go to the restroom."

"Go ahead." The teacher says, rolling her eyes. I ran out and started going to the restroom. I unzipped my pants and saw my boner. I can't blame carl, I blame myself. I think I got myself in trouble, so I had this idea. I started mastrubating by the thought of carl, oh the thought of the sex we had that weekend, the sound of his moaning... I can hear it. I kept mastrubating that god I wish I never got that boner. I kept going until I heard a familiar voice...

"Ron?"

I slowly opened the door and saw him... Carl.

God damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.6K 86
"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me." *Warning: This story contains...
25 16 16
He was a punk, you did ballet. He wanted Her, She'd never tell, secretly she wanted him as well.
5.5K 142 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
27.2K 400 15
*sequel to in love with a gallagher* based on season 6 "we've all got choices. It's pretty obvious that you've made yours."