XV

Don't kill me because this is a Regina George outfit, but in this is CARL's outfit now. >:)

Ron's POV:

Carl cuddled me tightly, I fixed his Melanie Martinez shirt and his  purple panties. 

He is just so beautiful to look at. My princess. I carried him up to his room and saw rick park his car. I ran back home without him noticing. I know Carl will be upset when he finds out I'm gone, but I don't want him to get in trouble.

Then I came back when rick is asleep. And the whole thing repeats this weekend.

~

It's Monday morning, and I'm nervous since I got Carl a present. It's a leather jacket, with rhinestones and it says "Ron's Princess" on the back, some sort of biker jacket. I could imagine him wearing it, on the back of my motor cycle, I could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs as he has fun with me. Oh my wildest dreams.

Carl sat in the classroom, wearing a Regina George like outfit. He looks so beautiful and the clothing fits him so perfectly. Oh baby girl, you wore it better then the actress in the movie. I was looking at him so much, that I noticed I just got a boner. Great. Just great.

I grew a blush on my face as it heats up into my skin, that the teacher noticed me, "Mr. Anderson, is there something wrong?"

"Um," I said, nervously, kids are giggling as Carl was just staring at me in surprise, so I take a deep breath and I asked the teacher, "May I go to the restroom."

"Go ahead." The teacher says, rolling her eyes. I ran out and started going to the restroom. I unzipped my pants and saw my boner. I can't blame carl, I blame myself. I think I got myself in trouble, so I had this idea. I started mastrubating by the thought of carl, oh the thought of the sex we had that weekend, the sound of his moaning... I can hear it. I kept mastrubating that god I wish I never got that boner. I kept going until I heard a familiar voice...

"Ron?"

I slowly opened the door and saw him... Carl.

God damn it.