XXVI

"Shane. My rapist/blackmailer wants me to meet him at the hotel in 2398 N Santa Rosa on friday night. What do I do?" I said, with a nervous tone in my voice.

"Calm down  Carl," says Shane , "we don't know who it is, but we'll have our best detective and a body guard to protect you and your boyfriend. Is that ok?"

"Yes!" I said with a smile, "Thank you shane!"

"You're welcome Carl."

~

It's Wednesday and me and Ron are walking around with our bodyguard and detective on our side. We kiss, we cuddle, and we even sat at the football bench during lunch. We even overheard one of the football players saying "Hey dude! Guess who just lost his virginity?"

"Who?"

"J!"

"No way! does his psycho over religious mom know about it?"

"Nah. He rather keep it secret!"

I was curious cause it might be a clue but then I decided to head to my locker to get my stuff for the next class. It was fine..... until a box and a note fell. The detective checked on the note and it says, "Wear it on Friday, baby. - 10-1-19-15-14"

My eyes widened in fear until the detective checked on the special ray and she says, "I see finger prints and number hints on who it is. I'll check later today or tomorrow."

I looked at the box and opened it up. My eyes widened bigger as I see what it is........ Panties that said, "Daddy's little girl"

Ron looked at it in anger as I stared in shock. I put the panties in my Pinkie pie backpack, and our body guard took us to class.

The sicko really wants to be with me, and I'm scared for my life.

I'm not safe.