VI

Carl's pov:

I was heading to Victoria's secret, buy some bras and panties. My friend Enid works there so she is a good help in the store, after she got fired at auntie Anne's.

"Hey Enid."

"Hi Carl. How's my number one costumer?"

"Great, I have a crush on this guy."

"Oohhh! Details!"

"His name is Ron. He has piercings on his lips, has blonde hair....."

"You mean the new guy?"

"How'd you know him?"

"He works at hot topic."

I gasped in shock about the news. I'm happy that he's got a job, that means I could see my bestie and my soon to be boyfriend working in the same mall.

Enid Took my hand and decided to find me some sexy bras and panties Just for me to impress Ron.

I bought the ones I like and Enid says, "get the guy, Carl."

I'm so happy that I went to the bathroom and put on the panties Enid got me under my favorite skirt.

I walked toward hot topic, and saw Ron working at the cash register, while the song, "bulletproof love" by Pierce the veil (the song that the title fanfic came from) is playing.

"Hey there stranger."

When I said that, Ron flinched by the sound of my voice.

He smiles a little with his piercing in his lip, "carl, what are you here?"

I smiled at him and said, "my friend Enid told me you worked here. She's from Victoria's secret"

Ron looked at me with his heavenly green eyes and asked, "what would you like to buy here?"

I looked around and searched for what caught my eye. Nothing. Until Ron grabbed something that can look good on me, a little mermaid tank top that said, "kiss the girl" with Ariel and Eric.

 Until Ron grabbed something that can look good on me, a little mermaid tank top that said, "kiss the girl" with Ariel and Eric

I smiled and decided to take the shirt, Ron looked at me and said, "that'll be $18.83 "

I pulled out my $20, and gave Ron the money. And I even gave him something extra that Ron would like. And I left the store with a smirk on my face.

Ron's pov:

As carl left with the shirt he got, I checked on the money he gave me and... His phone number.

"Call me whenever you want, babe. - C"