XX

Carl's POV:

I woke up with a happy feeling. I'm now 17 years old. My birthday just came and tonight I'm going to see Melanie Martinez in concert with my boyfriend. I put on my white skirt, Melanie t-shirt, the jacket that Ron gave me, and cute kitty ears for the concert. 

My dad looked at me and he says, "Happy birthday, Son."

"Happy birthday, Carl" said Michonne

Judith clapped in joy and I smiled at everyone. I saw Ron outside and I ran out with a huge smile and I kissed his sweet, loving, and passionate lips. He strokes my hair and says to me, "Happy Birthday princess."

I blushed and I got on his motorcycle and we headed to the concert, since it's saturday. I held him tightly, enjoying the moment for my life. I am with the man I love while heading to the concert that I always wanted to go. 17 years old and I'm heading to my path to freedom.

Ron stopped at the stadium of where the concert is at. I feel the excitement flowing. We got in as they checked our tickets as they let us in. I got on the front row seat and sat with Ron .

I held his hand. We even danced together when Melanie started to sing. She even put us on the spotlight when she sang "Training wheels."

We slow danced on that song, and I only paid attention to Ron instead of Melanie. We danced and danced until we kissed passionately at the end of the song. The crowd cheered for us. The birthday date was exactly what I dreamed it would be.

This is the best birthday ever

Sorry if the chapter isn't as good as the others, but it will get better.