XII

Ron dropped me off at my house while my dad is asleep. I smiled brightly as I told Ron, "I'll see you at school?"

"I'll be there." He kissed my lips and he heads home. I got to my room as I changed into my pajama outfit and eventually decided to go to sleep.

I dream.

a dirty dream actually.

"Oh! Ron!" I said, as he grinded me. My panties are on the floor as his pants and boxers are there too. It hurts so good. He strokes my member as he continued grinding me, "What do you call me princess?"

"OH!"

"Say it. Say it."

"Daddy.."

"ohhhh. You're so... good."

He kept grinding me and he sucks on my neck. I moan loudly and he says, "Princess..."

"Princess?"

I woke up and I see, Ron.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" I asked him, he took off his shirt, oh god... Is he going to have sex with me? 

He took off his pants. Oh jesus. 

He got under the blankets with me and cuddled me. I smiled at him.

He looked at my nightgown and he sees a huge stain.

uh oh.

"Did you get a wet dream, princess?" he asked me, I blushed and said, "Yes dadd- I mean, Ron."

He laughs a little and he tells me, "Don't call me that. Besides I'm just here for my teddy bear. Someone to cuddle and sleep with."

I smiled and I kissed his lips. His lips are warm and soft, and I knew... It's just me and Ron...... forever.