XXI

Carl's present from enid

I got home from the concert with Ron. My dad left me a note that says, "Out of town with Jessie . Sam and Judith are at Sophia's. We will come back on November. - Dad"

I grew a smirk on my face and headed up stairs. "what are you doing?" Ron asked me, I giggled at his question and I said, "Wait and see! You told me there's a gift number 2 so I'm getting ready." I opened the box that Enid gave me, and looked at what she gave me. I looked at her note and it says, "Happy birthday Girl! This can get you the D! ;) - Enid"

I laughed at the note and put it down. I started stripping myself with my bare skin as I wiggled my tiny member just to give a little humor to myself; I put on the outfit that Enid gave me and I looked at myself in the mirror. I feel pretty. I bit my lip and decided to run downstairs; Ron looked at me as he gasps, I look down and asked, "Babe, do I look pretty?"

"You're not pretty," He says, I was about to frown until Ron said something that made me shine bright as the sun, "You're Beautiful."

I kissed his lips in passion and love; our tongues danced as his hands ran through my body. He stopped and looked at me; He just gave me the dreamiest smirk ever as he tells me, "I'm glad you guessed my second present for you............ Birthday sex."

He slowly kissed my neck, and I moaned in deep pleasure. "Aaaaahhh, daddy."

He looked at me when I said that; He eventually grew a smile since he is now OK with me calling him daddy, but it's only when we have sex; he eventually proceeded the beautiful bliss. He takes off my panties and he stared at my tiny crotch; I blushed in embarrassment, but Ron says, "It's ok. Let daddy do it."

He licks and leaves trails of kisses on my stomach, and he started sucking me; I started whimpering like a little girl since I never knew it felt this good. "Ahhhh, daddy, I think.... I'm gonna....... I'm gonna......." I came and he smirked at me. He licked my cum like a lollipop, and looking at him doing that means that if he had a favorite flavor..... it'd be the orgasam cumming from my crotch.

"My turn." I said, he lays down on my sofa after he took off his pants and I started riding him; I rode him like I was dancing on him as a stripper. In and out of me; I'm grinding myself on him in pleasure and joy, but I liked it better when he's grinding me. He sat up and decided to slip off my bra, he started sucking my nips and I moaned louder that ever; sounding like Enid when she lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend. He keeps sucking and licking my nipples as I kept riding him; He even rubbed my member while we were doing this this amazing ecstasy. We both reached the climax at midnight and we stopped there. We both stopped there as we breathed heavily; We were both covered in cum and sweat. He stroked my hair and kissed my lips in a sweet and loving well and we cuddled as we fell asleep.

Best. Birthday. Ever.