XIII

Ron's POV:

I woke up in Carl's bedroom. He is holding me while he's sleeping, I stoked his hair and kissed his forehead. 

BUZZ

It's my phone vibrating. It's a text from my mom.

Mom 👸:

'Me and Rick went to the movies, eat lunch, and go to the park. We'll be back at 8:55 P.M. Have a babysitter for Sam and Jude . You and Carl have fun!'

I smiled at the text. I kissed Carl's shoulders as he slowly wakes up. "Morning Princess." I say with a smile. Carl smiled at me brightly and he says, "Morning babe." He gets up as I tell him, "Our parents went out on some sort of date, our siblings left with a babysitter, and it's just us."

He smiles as he kisses me in passion and in love. I kissed back. I stopped and I looked at his night gown. I bit my lip and asked the boy, "Are you ready to do this?"

"I'm ready."

Carl slowly takes off the straps of his gown, exposing the nips I saw in the window once.

I start kissing his neck as he moaned in pleasure. I got down, sucking his nips, he breathes heavy as I pushed him down the bed. He looked at me biting his lip, he takes off my boxers for me as I watched. He holds my hand tightly as he closed his eyes. He started to suck my member. I moaned in pleasure. Virgin? Really? He sucks it like a pro.

He stopped 30 minutes later and he lays down, taking off his panties. I take a deep breath and started grinding him. He moaned and he says, "Oh Ron!" I kept going and going since I'm showing my love for him, and I'm now accomplished that goal.

We stopped at 3:15 and we laid on the bed, breathing heavy. He looked at me and he says, "I love you, Ron."

"I love you too, princess."