III

After a long day at school, suffered and tortured, I went back home and changed my clothes into my favorite pink dress that michonne got me for my 15th birthday.

But while getting dressed, I was thinking about Ron. I want to imagine what my life would be if I was his boyfriend.

His pierced lips touching mine, with passion and love. His hands touching my body in some sort of dirty way, sometimes I wonder why I have those thoughts in my mind, but it didn't matter, all I could think about his sweet touches.

I kept thinking about my day dream of Ron touching me until I snapped out of it when my dad yelled, "Carl! New neighbors are here! "

I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs as I see the neighbors.

My dad was talking to a beautiful woman with blonde hair and a tattoo on her arm.

A little boy playing with Judith, he has a toy truck and race cars, he was making sure that Judith doesn't shove her whole month in it.

But then I saw a familiar face. Ron.

Ron got up when he saw me, he took my hand as the woman smiles, "I see you met my son, Ron."

Ron kissed my hand and I eventually blushed. We both went to my room and I said to him, "so, your my new neighbor now, huh? "

"yeah, " he says biting his lip, "it's a surprise just like you dressing like a girl. "

"it makes me feel comfortable and pretty," I say twirling my dress back and forth, he looked at me as he gently puts his hands on my waist. I look down with a smile on my face and he touched my chin, "It's good to feel comfortable about who you are, princess. "

Princess. He even gave me a cute nickname.

God damn it Ron.

"tell me about yourself, " I said while stroking his hair, "why'd you move here in the first place? "

"after my dad died in a drunk driving accident, my mom, my brother, and I want to do a fresh start. You know, have a new beginning. " Ron said, with melancholy in his voice.

Hearing that makes my heart sink, it must've suffered so much, I was about to cry but Ron stopped me, "hey, it's OK, my dad was abusive when he's drunk. Now I wanna leave things behind. "

"just like my mom, " I said, with tears streaming down my face, "my mom died after she gave birth to Judy... And I... I watched her Di.... "

Ron hugged me tightly, feeling sorry for me like I was sorry for him. We both lost a loved one we held dear.

But then we told ourselves why I was more feminine then other boys and why Ron is so rebellious, plus more things we never knew about each other.

It was love for the first time.