Lost Cause- A One Chicago fan...

由 ChloeOgrady1

15 year old Emilia Kelly Severide-Lindsay is the daughter of Detective Erin Lindsay and Lieutenant Kelly Seve... 更多

COMING SOON
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
authors note
instagram account
Authors Note

Chapter six

3.8K 55 0
由 ChloeOgrady1

It's early the next morning when Garry returns. Emilia and Erin are up and watching TV, because of her concussion Emilia has to stay home for at least 2 days. He walks in and sits in the armchair.

'How are my two favourite girls?' He asks.

'Why'd you run off last night?' Erin quizzes him.

'Just had something to take care of. Nothing illegal. I promise.' Garry replies. The doorbell goes. Emilia stands up.

'I'll get it.' She says. She walks to the door and opens it. The man explains who he is and Emilia lets him in. She leads him to the living room where her mom and Garry are. 'Mom.' Erin looks behind her and stands up, so does Garry.

'Herrmann. What can I do for you?' Erin asks.

'The fire yesterday. It's been linked to a dozen or so more fires across Chicago and Illinois. You're dealing with a state wide gang here.' Herrmann explains.

'You came here just to tell me that?' Erin responds.

'No. Everyone wanted to see how Emilia was doing.' Herrmann tells her. 'How you doing kid?' He asks Emilia.

'Feeling a lot better.' Emilia tells him.

'Everyone at 51 wanted to know. Not just me.' Herrmann tells Erin.

'It's OK.' Erin replies. She then shows Herrmann out. 'You're quite popular with firehouse 51.' Erin says as she comes back.

'Why? I don't know most of them.' Emilia tells her mom. Erin doesn't say anything. She just looks at her. 'I'm going to my room.' Emilia says. She walks into the kitchen and takes a diet soda out of the fridge. She normally eats and drinks healthily but today is Wednesday so, according to the house rules, she can eat and drink as unhealthily as she wants. Wednesday and Friday were the days for that. She goes up to her room and lies on her bed.

She gets her laptop out and starts working on her project for social studies. She does the first task which is research different criminal agencies and what they do and the different divisions. She starts to get a headache so she walks over to the photo wall she created. Full of memories.

'I'm not going to let anything happen to you buddy.' She says to herself looking at a picture of her and Josh. 'Ever.'

She then hears someone knock at the door. 'Come in!' She shouts. A young girl walks in. 'Evelyn.'

'Hey Em.' She replies. Emilia walks up to the door and closes it.

'What the hell are you mixed up in?' Emilia questions her.

'What'd you mean?' Evelyn replies defensively.

'That logo you were drawing in social studies. It belongs to the Vultures. A gang.'

'How'd you know about them.'

'I went undercover with them. They are dangerous Evelyn. Stay the hell away from them.' Evelyn nods. 'Now. To what do I owe the pleasure?'

'Just wanted to check up on you. Yesterday you were speaking to some firefighters, today, you're off school. I come here and you have a broken wrist.'

'And concussion. Evelyn. This is what that gang did to me. Stay away from them.'

'Fine.' She replies as she walks out.

6 blocks way, truck 81 and squad 3 are at a house fire. Casey and Severide enter with Otis and Capp.

'Fire department! Call out!' Casey yells while searching the ground floor with Otis and then proceed to the basement.

'Fire department! Call out!' Severide shouts while searching the first floor with Capp. They also check the attic. Soon enough all four walk out.

'Nobody in the building. Let's start putting out this fire.' Severide orders. Casey organises his team and so does Severide. They put the fire out and start packing up.

'Hey, guys?' Otis shouts.

'What's up Otis?' Casey asks him.

'That emblem. It's the same that was at the building collapse.' Otis says pointing at a logo spray painted on a wall.

'Call Voight.' Casey orders. 'Tell him there's an update with his investigation.' Otis nods and calls district 21. He tells them to send intelligence and soon enough Voight and Olinsky pull up. They get up and walk up to Casey.

'Casey.' Voight says as they approach him. 'What's this update?'

'That.' Casey replies pointing to the logo on the wall. 'It was found at the building collapse aswell.'

'Right. This gang makes bombs. Is there any evidence of bombing material in the fire?' Olinsky asks.

'We've only just put it out. We're going in for a secondary search now. We'll let you know if we find anything.' Casey tells them.

'Cheers.' Olinsky tells him and Voight and Olinsky head back to the district.

At the firehouse, sqaud, truck and ambulance are pulling in and they head to the common room. Boden calls Casey and Severide into his office.

'Did arson find anything?' Severide asks.

'Fuel. Like at the club.' Boden tells him.

'Voight thinks a gang is behind this. He told me they made bombs. Fuel bomb?' Casey asks. Boden nods.

'The kids that set the club on fire were aressted. Unless they've been let out, who are we looking for?' Severide questions.

'More people from this gang?' Casey tells him.

'I'll go let Voight know.' Severide notifies Boden. Severide walks out and shuts the door.

At the district, Emilia is sitting in the staff room on her laptop and the team are discussing the fires and the gang.

'We need to find the ring leader of this gang. The kids made it clear orders were coming from someone else. Won't give a name. They're facing arson and obstruction charges.' Voight explains.

'Sergant.' Platt says and she walks up the stairs with Kelly.

'Thank you.' Kelly says to Platt. She nods and walks back downstairs.

'If you want to go into the staffroom, someone will be in shortly, Severide. Help yourself to a drink.' Voight tells him. Severide walks into the staffroom where he sees Emilia.

'Shouldn't you be at school?' He asks her.

'Doc said to take it easy. Concussion.' Emilia tells him. He grabs a cup and makes himself some coffee. He then sits at the table with Emilia.

'What you doing?'

'Work for social studies. I've just finished the first task which was to research different criminal agencies and what they do and the different divisions, and now I'm onto the second task which is to investiagte first responders and how they help the comminuity off duty, on duty etc.' Emilia explains.

'Sounds like a lot.'

'Not really. Pretty easy.'

'If you're researching first responders you should come down to firehouse 51. We'll gladly help you.'

'That would be great.' Just then Antonio walks in.

'Severide. We're ready.' He says. Severide finishes his coffee, puts his cup in the sink and turns back to Emilia.

'Think about it.' Emilia nods and Severide walks out with Antonio.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

18K 392 101
So what will happen in the next chapter of the Brielle Severide's life? An arson case? Moving out? The fire academy? Love interests? She's out of h...
36K 535 38
Logan Rayner-Voight, a detective from Chicago, Illinois has been in the Intelligence Unit for a while now. When a year has passed since the return o...
104K 1.8K 44
Lily Jacobs is the new paramedic on ambulance 61 with Leslie Shay. On Jacobs first day she catches the eye of the lieutenant Kelly Severide. The only...
40.8K 514 22
⚠️Under editing⚠️ Brealynn Severide is the youngest of the Severides. She comes back after being in the Marine Corps for 7 years, she soon join intel...