Anyone, Except The Alpha

By Nolanee

'Sky who devoted herself to protect her little brother and her pack. She's a care free person and doesn't wan... More

Anyone, Except The Alpha
Pack Ruined
New Pack
Incounter
Leave Me Alone
What Did I Do?
What? Really?
A day without him?
How far can you go for me?
giving him a chance
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

261 16 2
By Nolanee

Umm so I changed the book cover, what do you think? Awesome right? aha

_____________________________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                            I woke up with a big headache this morning. I guess it was bad sleeping on the ground last night.... wait!?! It doesn't even feel that I'm laying on the ground right now. I look around frantically and saw that I was on my bed.

I sighed in relief and muttered to myself," Great Sky, your making your headache go even more higher then normal."

Which it did, since my head hurts even more.

I looked around desperately to find if Kaden was here, but it seems like he left hours ago, since his scent was still present.

I think I will take a long bath and head downstairs if I'm allowed to get some food.

Going to the bathroom to get the bath ready, I had the sudden urge to peek out the window. When I did I saw Kaden with his shirt off, playing basketball with the little kids.

I was aw struck and couldn't keep my eyes off his ever movement he makes. I thought about the past events now and sadly looked at him, maybe it was a bad idea to leave. I should have told him... He had the right to know, and now he thinks I don't trust him... I can't help to blame myself and that he should deserve someone else to will show him respect and love and trust... Not that I'm saying I don't love him or any of that, It's completely the opposite! I love him like there's no tomorrow. But the stupid me from the past keeps getting in my way. The old me who does things myself.

I don't know how long I've been staring at him, but he figured someone was watching him and he suddenly looked up at me.

I quickly fell to the floor, scared if he actually caught me staring at him. That was totally embarrassing of me to do.

I crawled to the bathroom shutting the door while at it, and I kept my mind off the things while I took my long bath I long to take.

__________

I think My headache had grew worse then it was before and I started panting. I was out of the bath five minutes ago, because I couldn't handle it anymore.

I was getting dressed now slowly, thinking of paying a visit to the pack doctor Kyle I think was his name. I remembered seeing him around the pack house every week checking up on the people who lives here that were injured. I was kind of sad that we didn't get to chat at all, he seemed like a good person to talk to.

Silently cracking the door open a little bit, looking right to left to see if anyone was around, but it seems to be empty. I sighed, hoping someone was here so everything would be much more easier in finding Kyle.

Fully out of the room now, closing the door on my way out that when I looked back to the direction I was heading I suddenly bumped into something hard.

Losing my balance in the process, I closed my eyes and waited for the fall to happen. But nothing happened, two hands grabbed around my waist and straightened me out.

I blushed, embarrassing myself again in view of my mate looking down at me emotionless.

"Where do you think your going?" Kaden growled lowly at me.

I shivered at his coldness he's showing me right now," T-to Kyle."

He then looked at me, showing some emotion to me," Why?"

I couldn't say, because I can't. I was starting to pant again.

Kaden noticed and he tried to put his hand towards my forehead but I flinched not knowing what he was up to," I..It's not that serious, I'll just go back... Don't want to cause anymore trouble," I could barely speak up.

Turning back to our room now, I could barely touch the doorknob with one of my fingers when Kaden grabbed my arm and spun me back to him and I grabbed on his tight shirt for balance.

"Anything that happens to you," He said slowly," I wouldn't forgive myself. Your troubles is my troubles."

I cried on his chest now and didn't stop until I passed out completely, leaving a shock Kaden that is still holding me.

_________________________________________

Kaden's P.O.V

                                        I knew something wasn't right. My mate right now is sleeping in my arms while I was carrying her to the pack doctors house. She was whimpering though, and sweating like crazy. It looked like she was having a bad dream or something, and I quickly ran in a faster pace in the woods. Kyle's house wasn't that far from here, His house was in the woods as well, hidden from rogues and humans sight. He so happens to be my first cousin and the only family I had left on my mother's side.

Approaching to his house, I saw the sight of him sitting outside waiting for me. I notified him about the situation in mind link so he knew and waited for me to come.

Sensing my presence now, he came towards me in a quick speed and looked at her concerned on what happened. He may not know her, but he was his Luna and it would kill him to see her in pain, as would as the others in my pack.

"By the looks of it, she has a very bad fever," Kyle examined," Bring her my guest room, and I will be there shortly a minute."

I nodded and went towards the guest room inside his house. I visited this place a lot, because it was my second home and the place I go every time I'm hurt, sick, and well... troubled.

Laying her down on the guest bed, I gazed at her praying she be alright soon. I want her to open her eyes and say to her how much I want her. I sighed at the split moment where I could see her staring right at me from that window, watching me play with the kids and admiring me from above with those sparkling eyes that always light up my day.

Kyle came in quickly like he said he would, and he did... well what normally doctor's do like check her temperature, see what caused the fever, and blah. I was eyeing Kyle's every move, because I didn't want him touching my mate at all, but I knew it had to be done. But it was hard, my wolf happens to growl lowly at him every time he even tries to touch her.

Kyle didn't help much at all and just smirked at me. I knew he was teasing and tried to lighten me up, but I didn't find it much pleasingly and just want to rip his throat out.

"She'll be fine with a nights rest cousin," He reassured me," It seems she put on a lot of stress, and it seems she hasn't eaten well in days."

I looked at her then at him," thank you."

Sitting next to my sleeping angel now, though I know she'll be just fine I still wanted to wait for her to wake up. Kyle dropped by occasionally to bring a bowl of warm water and a small towel to put on Sky's forehead, and to bring food for me telling me multiple times that she will be alright and I should eat seeing as if Sky knew I wasn't eating she be mad herself.

Night soon fell upon us and Sky looked a lot more better then before. I was glad to see it and started to sleep next to her until my cell phone rang out of the moment.

I growled lowly at who the hell is calling me when I was taking care of my mate's health.

"What," I said calmly, but a hint of my threatening voice pinched into it.

"Sorry to bother you sir," my pack warrior began," but your father wants to speak to you right away about the scene you caused on other pack's territory."
"Tell him I will be there when I can be there," I growled at him," after I take care of my mate."

"No can do sir, Your father is really pissed and he said it's an order," He gulped out of fear.

I gulped as well, because we know clearly if my father is in a very bad mood it means hell is loose. My father was an idiot most of the time then and now, but if someone defies him or gets him mad, they better start running, because he's the devil in the inside.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes," I responded and hung up.

I looked at Sky and kissed her forehead and said," Sorry love, Something urgent has come up but I'll be back as soon as possible."

Then I left to head back to the pack house, mind linking Kyle to watch over her for me while I was gone and that two wolves will be  guarding the house.

The old man better make it quick!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...
318K 8K 30
Finding your mate is suppose to be one of the happiest moments of your life. Not for Hazel. After finding out her parents are getting a divorce due t...
10.9K 304 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
4.7K 256 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...