somewhere only we know (joshl...

By _justanothersky_

"pressure creates diamonds," tyler said, and it sounded like he was reciting a poem. "or," josh countered. "i... More

note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
note pt. 2

thirty three

714 48 3
By _justanothersky_

tyler was curled up in the center of the clearing.

josh couldn't be dead. he was so alive. he was smiles that wouldn't ever happen again and untied shoelaces and words that tasted like mint. josh was safety and touches that shouted hope.

josh wasn't dead. he was still breathing, somewhere, he had to be, because the world was too heavy for tyler alone. tyler tried to breathe steadily, because he and josh had the same heartbeat and when they spoke again, tyler wanted their chests to keep rising and falling together.

the grass itched, but he didn't notice. the shadows of the trees seemed to reach towards him, grabbing at the ghost who slept with dried tears on his cheeks. but then they touched him and pulled away because he was so cold and in so many pieces. the letter in his hand was covered in the last thoughts worth thinking, and no shadow wanted to hold a sadness that was as strong as josh dun and tyler joseph.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...