BEYOND EYESIGHT

بواسطة Written_Voices34

This is the 1st part of the series. When you look at everything beyond what your eye sight shows. There are u... المزيد

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Thanks

CHAPTER 2

589 78 185
بواسطة Written_Voices34

💰PROM SHOPPING 💰

CHAPTER 2

Layla was laying in her bed reading 'Forever Yours' by 'Breeanna Anderson.' When her twin brother Lance knocked on her door.  "Who is it?" Layla replied.  "It's me, sis," L retorts. "Are you decent???" L questions?
"Come in bro..." Replied Layla.
"I'm serious Layla ... I don't want my eyes to catch fire because you ain't fully dressed...." Said L. "Quit playing and come in L ...  The door is open." Said Laylonie.  "I don't want to go blind up in there," said L being extra.

"Boy, if you don't stop with the melodramatics and get your ass in here and tell me what the hell you want. . . Before I lock the door; put on my pink and black Beats headphones, and you'll be shit out of luck and have no choice but to go the hell away." Chuckled Layla while shaking her head while watching L enter her room.

"You are so silly, bro... What you need me to do L???" Layla quarried laughing.  "Why you always think like that sis... Why can't I just want to see how you, my twin sister is doing??? .. .. Or just to see how your day went... Why must you always think I want something from you or want you to do something sis," Replied L.  "Ok... My bad bro... You right... I should not just jump to conclusions and assume you want me to do something or want something from me..... My bad bro....." Says Layla looking at L apologetically. L Looked at Layla and started cracking up laughing then said,  "Damn I never heard you apologize before... Because you're almost always right...." laughed L.

"Just like I am right now because your big-headed ass do want something from me." laughed Layla as she shook her head while looking at L.

L stopped laughing and got serious and started touching his head and looking in the mirror and said, "My head not that big... Your ugly ass play too much Layla."

"If I am ugly that makes your rock headed ass just as ugly because we look just alike dick-head." said Layla flipping L the bird while laughing. " Now what the hell is it you want???" asked Layla

"Ard... I wanted to know if you could help me and my future wife match her prom dress with my tux... You know all that girly shit that I don't like to do." said L.  "Ok big head .... ... .. I will help you make your Slutty future wife look glamorous. .... U gonna swear she glo'ed up once I'm done with her... And you best believe my services are most definitely not free bro-bro," Layla stated with her hand sticking out doing the give me hand motion.

"Damn sis it's like that?" asked L looking dumbstruck digging in his pockets and pulling out his wallet and taking out half the money Chad gave him and passing it to Layla but stopping short of giving it to her.  "Yeah bro, it's like that. Now run me my money Boop?" she replied.

"If it's like that then, you need to know I made a promise to Chad that you were gonna go to the prom with him. I will throw you an extra $50.00 next week if you help me keep my promise and be his date for the prom," L stated.  which automatically made Layla upset as she speaks,

"Now why would you do that L? I already told that sick perverted lil chimp fucker that I wasn't going to the prom at all... You know I ain't about that partying shit L,"  Layla was livid and beyond irritated. She does not like Chad he too cocky and knows he is a playboy who probably only wants to get in her panties. She drops her hand no longer interested in money but is debating within herself about swinging on her brother for putting her in such a predicament.

"I know you not into partying sis but it's not every day we get to go on our prom, this is a once in a lifetime thing... I would hate for you to think later down the line in life that you wished you would have gone to prom," L commented trying his best to convince her.

Layla began to think... 'L does have a point'

"Damn ... Alright, big-head ... FUCK!" Shouts Layla... "I hate it when you're the fuck right... Ok, I will do it..."  

"Thanks, sis here is your money. Meet me downstairs in a half-hour Alley should be here by then,"

"Ok cool broskie I'm gonna call my bih and see if she can come too because you know I don't care too much for your Slutty ass future wifey,"  Layla commented as she turned her nose up while retrieving the money, then began to call Nyra, but kept getting her voicemail.

"What's wrong?" L quarried looking at Layla with concerned eyes.  

"Nothing... Ny not answering the phone," 

"Bummer. . . I guess it's just you, me, and Alley. See you in a few ugg-mug," Said L as he mushed Layla head with his left hand then turned around and ran out Layla's room.

"Whatever big-head!" shouts Layla as she placed her bookmark on Chapter 5 of 'Forever Yours' by 'Breeanna Anderson-Clayton'

(A/N you can find FOREVER YOURS by Breeanna Anderson by clicking on SimplyBree318)

And placed it on top of her pillow on her bed and bent down to put on her Adidas nmd r1 with grey vapour pink light onix women's nomad runner by3058 limited, then headed downstairs to the living room.

As she entered the living room she almost bumped into Alley who was busy sucking face with L. Layla rolled her eyes and replied,

"Damn can y'all get a room... Tryna make me lose my lunch," Layla commented with the stank face.  "My bad Ugg mug we didn't know you came in here," said L as Alley laughed at L's comment then looked at Layla.

"Ah ki ki ki hell... Ain't a nan fother mucking thing funny... I ain't gotta help you with shit. I can let you sink and swim for yourself if you want to get funny," said Layla a little bit pissed and irritated just thinking bout being in the same vicinity as Alley for a long period of time.

"Hi Layla, sorry about laughing it's just my Lancey pooh is so funny. I couldn't help but laugh. But thank you for helping me match my dress with L's tux. You're a lifesaver and I greatly appreciate it," Alley replied while rolling her eyes at Layla when she wasn't looking.

"Mhmm . . . Whatever . . . Where the hell are we going L? I'm not trying to spend eternity with you two, bad enough I had to share nine months in the womb with your big-headed ass," Layla mumbled the last part while rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Quit being so damn dramatic ugg mug. We going to Franklin Mills Mall. I hope we can find something in there for my baby," L replied as he kissed Alley on her cheek which made Alley giggle.

"You two make me sick, keep kissing like that, I hope you don't catch mono from kissing her ass," Said Layla. "You don't know where her mouth been."

"Ard, now you fucking pushing it Layla... I'm not gonna keep letting you disrespect me and talk about me like I am not here. L you need to check your little sister before I do," Said Alley getting upset from Layla's comment.

"Ouu, it seems I touched a nerve. Somebody feels guilty I see," Laughed Layla.

"Ard that's enough... Both of y'all. We ain't going nowhere if you both don't stop acting so childish and you'll have to run my money back my niggah, "

" Ok...." said both Alley and Layla in unison.

"Let's go," said L as everyone left the house and got in the car to go to the mall. They head to the mall listening to music as Layla thinks about how horrible this date could go. But hopes for the best. Prom is two days away but she's really not looking forward to going with Chad.

They finally arrived at the mall and got out. L and Alley were walking hand in hand as Layla just shook her head. They walked into Dresses/ Tuxes Glamour Galore,

(A/N Dresses/ Tuxes Glamour Galore is a made-up store)

And begin to look through the many dresses in an array of colors. "So, what's y'all colors, big head, and thunder hoe? " Layla said.  

"Lay, WTF did I say mane!" Lance semi yelled.  "OK... OK... OK, Alley, do you have any color ideas," Layla said rolling her eyes. 

"I was thinking navy blue and white," Alley said.  "Bae that's fly, I'm gonna look for a tux to match. Y'all niggah's behave." Lance said more to Laylonie than Alley.

He loved his sister and even though he's older she was more protective of her brother. He looked at Layla waiting for an answer.  

"OK L, I'll behave. Now go so we can get this shit over with so I can  go home, I need some Rocky road ice cream and Netflix in my life." Layla said

With that, Lance walked off to the men's section of the store to look for a tux while silently praying his sister's thug side stayed in check so she won't jump on Alley.

Alley's smart mouth would make you think she could back up the trash she talks, but truth be told she can't back it up. As they were looking through the dresses Alley decided to make conversation.

"Layla, I know you don't like me and I have a poor rep, but In all honesty I love Lance... I didn't grow up as y'all did... So I just had to do the best I could on my own. I still don't know when I'll get a call saying my mom has overdosed. I don't need sympathy, I just want you to understand I'm trying to be better for him. Even though I'm horrible at it," Alley said with her head held down and her voice cracking.

Layla looked over to Alley and felt bad. She knows how it feels to lose her parents, but to have a parent alive, that still didn't care made her heart soften for the whore of Babylon. She still didn't trust her but she had some understanding as to why she was so wild.

"Look Alley, I don't trust you, and I barely like you. But as long as you love my brother and do right by him, we can be cordial," replied Layla.

"Thank you. That's all I ask. How about this dress?"
Alley said pulling a silk spaghetti strap halter top dress that was white in the center and blue on both sides

"Perfect," Layla replied with a smile.

Just then Lance came back surprised they were smiling and talking as he had a dark suit with navy blue silk color that matched perfectly with Alley's dress. Layla even found a dress and they paid for it and exited the store heading to the RedBottoms$him&Her store to purchase red bottoms. Alley got the navy blue and Layla got black. They paid again and were walking to the car not even realizing someone was watching them.

Mystyk

Well, ain't this a bitch I know I don't see the enemy at hand walking around with no care in the world. . . . Just wait payback is coming and it's about to be a BITCH named Karma thought Mystyk.

"E, look what the devil drug in? " said Mystyk. E looked and what he saw wasn't the enemy. It is was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on in his whole life. He knows he should hate her but it's not her fault, it's her parent's fault. All he could think is he has to have her.

"So what the plan sis? " E said
"We gotta learn their routine than we go from there," Shelia said. "OK, I gotcha sis " E replied.  This just might be easier than we thought Mystyk and E thought as they watched Layla, Lance, and Alley walk out the mall smiling and talking.

💗💞💖🔥💚💞💚🔥💗💞💖💞💓🔥💗💞💋💞💗🔥💓💞💗🔥💗🔥💚💗💚🔥💗🔥💗

Copyright © 2016 | LilFilly_Philly_ | Joy Caldwell | BEYOND EYESIGHT | Remake of URBAN OBDUCTION
With the help of Co-Author
SimplyBree318 | Breeanna Anderson

💋All RIGHTS RESERVED.💋
No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means,

electrical or mechanical without written permission 💋from the author.💋

💋This is purely a work of fiction, names, places, characters, or incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locals or peoples either living or dead
is all purely coincidental. 💋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8K 116 23
McKinley has spent most of her life abused and mistreated. Growing up her parents neglected her and were mentally abusive. Once she graduated high sc...
16.1K 487 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
244 3 43
There is always something to see, you just have to open your eyes. Piper had everything until the day when she lost it all. The death of her parents...