Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter seventy nine.

54.7K 1.2K 328
By molly180697

Chapter seventy nine.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

** Warning this chapter contains sexual content**

*** songs for this chapter - bones by Josh Record and how long will I love you by Ellie Goulding ***

HARRY’S POV:

The few people that had attended today has lessened even further as the night sky grew darker.

Emma’s body was pressed to mine as we moved to the music not with any particular effort at all just swaying slowly, it wasn’t hot and sexy but funnily enough I made me want to fuck her more than ever. She just seems so delicate and soft which is something I’ve grown to love although I’d have never even thought about it before.

Before all I wanted was a hot body to give me a good fuck. Now all I want is Emma.

‘’Are you drunk?’’ she asks her big blue eyes looking up at me.

‘’No I only had two drinks’’ I shrug as my lips press to her temple.

‘’Me too well I had more than two but you’re more of a lightweight than me anyways’’ she laughs softly.

I love her laugh because even when she seems broken that small noise fixes her for those few tiny seconds.

The reason I chose not to drink too much tonight is because I want to remember every second of it and I’d like to think that’s Emma’s reason too.

As awful as it sounds there aren’t many occasions where Emma and I have slept together sober. Not because I only want her when I’m drunk, that couldn’t be further from the truth, but because of the way we’ve lived our lives, even quite nights in resulting in us drinking. I wouldn’t say I’m always out of it when we had sex it was usually more of a dazy drunk of either tipsy or almost sober.

‘’Y’know I haven’t actually told you about our honeymoon yet have I’’ I say running one hand through Emma’s perfectly messed up curls while the other rests firmly on her hip tracing small circles with my thumb.

‘’Honeymoon?’’

‘’Yeah I got us a VW campervan and a shit load of concert tickets we’re on the road for a month baby’’ I say smirking hoping she’ll like it.

‘’Seriously?’’ She asks her mouth forming a perfect ‘o’ shape with her soft rosy lips.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’What about work?’’

‘’Andy sorted it, the new girl what’s her name? Well she’s working for you’’ I explain.

‘’Tamara’’ Emma tells me like it’s actually of any importance to me.

‘’So where are we staying tonight?’’ Emma asks softly her head resting against my body.

‘’I’ll show you’’ I say dropping my hand from her waist and linking it with her fingers instead.

‘’Let’s say bye to people first’’ She says leading me towards our friends.

Goodbyes don’t take too long thankfully, there’s a couple of hugs and kisses shared as well as some dirty jokes from the boys.

My mum left an hour or so ago so we don’t need to say goodbye to her.

Emma’s dad however is still here, he’s sat alone at the table an untouched beer placed in front of him.

‘’Dad?’’ Emma says as we approach him.

‘’Hi love’’ he smiles standing to face us.

‘’We’re going now, we’re going away for the next month. Maybe we can talk when we get back?’’ She mutters causally like she doesn’t care although I’m pretty sure she does.

‘’Yeah ok, I hope you have a nice time sweetheart’’ he mumbles rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

‘’Bye then’’ she shrugs as she leads me away from him.

I carefully lead her through the trees glancing back at her every couple of seconds to look at her perfectly beautiful self glowing in the dim moonlight.

We stop in front of a massive tepee tent with more soft fairy lights and lanterns around it lighting it dimly.

‘’This is where we’re staying?’’ Emma asks raising an eyebrow at me.

‘’Yeah’’ I shrug getting a little worried she doesn’t like the idea.

‘’It’s nice… I just didn’t think we’d spend our wedding night in sleeping bags’’ she laughs softly.

I don’t stay anything instead I pull her inside the tent allowing her to see for herself.

‘’Oh…wow…Harry’’ she gasps stuttering and pausing to take it all in.

Inside the tepee was a massive king sized bed centred and covered in soft fluffy white sheets.

The room had a couple of dimly lit lanterns so it wasn’t pitch black but not too much because no one wants blindingly bright light when they’re making love. Making love I guess that’s what I should call it, its never just been sex with Emma and I. well maybe it was in the beginning but not since we got together for real, that’s for sure.

My hands slowly run down her back over her bare skin before meeting with the fabric of the dress they stop moving then they meet the tied ribbons at the bottom of the corset. Slowly I pull at the ribbon untying the carefully neat bow. My long fingers begin to undo the entire corset, which might I add takes more time than I’d thought it would.

I lower my head pressing my lips to her bare but inked covered shoulder as I continue pulling at the ribbons each movement revealing a little more of her cool, clear, pale back. I slowly rub circles over the now visible skin as I continue to pull at the ribbon with my free hand.

Emma’s head is rolled back slightly as her breathing becomes uneven and hitched there’s something about the slowness of this that makes it seem more meaningful and prefect, it’s something it really enjoy.

With one last movement the ribbon is completely unfastened the dress slips a little and Emma’s tiny delicate hands rush up to hold the front of the dress in place.

My hands run over her skin causing tiny Goosebumps to appear as she shivers slightly under my cool touch.

My lips trail from her shoulder down to her back kissing, licking and sucking ever so lightly, I want all of her, I want to cover every single inch of her with myself.

Moving up from her back I turn her to face me allowing myself a moment or two to take in the beauty of her face as I watch her chest rise and fall as her lust filled eyes focused on my own.

My lips dip down to meet hers catching her bottom lip between my teeth tugging at her slightly bringing her closer to me and allowing my kiss to consume her.

My hands creep up to remove hers from her chest causing the dress to fall to the floor. Before looking at her perfect body I grip my hands to her tips tightly and lift her out of the dress piled on the floor resting her feet back onto floor.

Now I allow myself to look at her, I won’t deny for a second that a loud and clear gasp fell from my own lips when I saw her body. Dressed perfectly in a black lace set of lingerie witch complimented her snowy ink covered skin perfectly.

My hands removed themselves from her hips as they now gently trailed over her body, Emma’s eyes followed my every move each soft breath flowing from her lips encouraging me more and more.

Her small hands reached out to brush my face one locking in my curls the other resting on my cheek bone as she softly but forcefully dragged me to her lips.

As the kiss overtook my senses Emma continued pulling us backwards until she toppled on to the bed allowing a small soft laugh to escape her rosy lips.

Her hands moved onto my body now as she slowly and carefully unfastened every button on my shirt running one hand over the revealed skin while the other continued to undo the buttons.

Her lips rested on my collar bone as she did so the force she was using to press against me with the occasion nip from her teeth was bound to mark me.

Once the buttons were unfastened she helped me shrug the shirt off allowing it to fall to the floor. She removed her lips from my collar bone as soft kisses were now being peppered over my chest trailing down to reach my v lines as her hands toyed with my boxers than rested just above my jeans.

I removed one of my arms from the mattress keeping the other one in place to hold me above her, using my now free hand I undid the button on my jeans allowing Emma to pull them from my legs and toss them to the floor.

Her hands dipped inside my boxers allowing her to feel the hardness she’d already given me.

‘’Not yet baby’’ I murmur against her neck pressing a damp kiss. This was the first time words had been spoken between us since we stepped foot in the tent and honestly the silence other than moans was prefect, it made it seem so much more real, so much more loving.

Nodding she removes her hand as she watches me clumblsily fumble to unfasten her bra.

My head dipped down to carefully kiss and suck her nipples letting me hear the first real moan she’s allowed out tonight.

Whilst doing this my hands trailed down toying with her panties before removing the daintily as the fabric seemed so perfect and delicate and I don’t want to ruin them, I surely want to see her in this set again.

My hand pressed against her allowing me to feel the warmth and dampness I’ve already caused her.

Tracing small circles upon her she begins to rock a little to my movements pushing herself against me more firmly allowing her to be given as much pleasure as possible.

My kisses are now trailing all over her perfect skin lowing by the second until I reach the warm spot between her tights.

My eyes are distracted for a moment when I notice four newly formed red lines running over her tights Emma’s must have noticed my awareness as her moaning and movements stop and her mouth falls agape as her eyes form a few tears.

Not wanting to dwell on this I decided not to mention it, not because it isn’t important or because I don’t care but because she already knows they’re there and talking about it won’t achieve anything right now. She’s going to get better but she wouldn’t want this to ruin our wedding night so I choose not to let it.

I press a delicate feather light kiss to each new red line before letting my lips creep up a little.

My tongue darts our running over her resulting in my name being breathlessly panted and her hands gripping into my hair pushing me further against her.

My tongue moves slowly but forcefully against her in circles and various other perfectly formed shapes each movement pushing Emma closer and closer to her ecstasy coated edge.

My name is being called louder and louder each time as her hands lock into my hair tighter than ever giving me the pleasure filled pain caused by it being tugged at the roots.

I slowly pull away licking the moisture from my lips before rising to meet hers.

One thing I always loved is how she isn’t repulsed by her own taste in fact I think she really enjoys it the kiss is always more hungry and demanding when my lips and tongue are coved in her.

Her hands now run inside my boxers slowly, painfully slowly running over my now fully hardened length one hand runs up a little to pull down my boxers again letting them drop to the floor.

I unlatch my lips from hers pressing them forcefully to her neck just below her ear as I reposition our bodies slightly.

Emma’s legs are now comfortably wrapped around my hips as my tip teases her.

‘’Harry’’ her voice pants so softly but yet so urgently I couldn’t barely to hold back a moment longer.

With one force filled movement I slam into her watching her body shake a little beneath me.

I slowly draw myself almost fully out before slamming in once again.

I move slightly differently time making different combinations of rough, gentle, fast and slow. Each movement leading both of us closer to our edge.

Emma’s moans sound out perfectly through the otherwise silent forest.

The whole scene couldn’t be more orgasmic if it tired, dimly lit, silent other than moans, two sweat coated figures moving perfectly against one another proving their lovers with nothing but pleasure. I’m sure people write poetry about this shit, if not they certainly should.

My lips move to catch her quivering ones as she rides out her pleasure for the second time, I never allow myself to finish until I’ve made her cum at least twice.

The closer I grow to my own edge the slower and sloppier my movements become my sweat coated head resting against hers as I come undone inside her, her body trembles a little as I fill her up.

After a couple of lazily pressed kisses I ease out of her rolling down to lie beside her.

My arm reaches out to pull her warm, perfect naked body on top of my own.

‘’I love you’’ I murmur running a hand through her messed up hair.

‘’I love you’’ she says her lips rested on my collar bone.

Authors note ---- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Hopefully it didn’t suck haha.

Opinions?

Predictions?

Please can I get 40+votes and 10+ comments on this chapter:)

Harry tumblr in external link

imagines book on profile

personaltumblr- http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
411K 11.6K 26
He Left me Alone In the dark... He left me To pursue his Career and I'm not that selfish...so i said Yes. But i ended up marrying a liar. ~after 5 ye...
64.5M 45.4K 2
"So what do we do?" "We can work something out. There's just one problem... We can't let your brother find out." ❁ Available now to order! Link in bi...
5.6M 167K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...