Jack's little sister (Markipl...

Por gees_jacket_slut

*THIS BOOK IS UNDER CONSTUCTION* So this book is basically just about how Jack's little sister is in love Mar... Mais

Notice
Fuck you *edited*
Planes and Cars *edited*
What?! *edited*
When all else fails *edited*
flirting *edited*
Why? *smut**edited*
nothing matches this pain(currently editting)
yay!!
somewhat better
graduation suprise
MARKIMOO
A/n
OMFG!
schedule
going home
thank you
ok, ok
home sweet home
Just relax
so i did a thing (not a chapter)
lazy day
Date-y doo (idk)
im sorry

laundry fluff

1.3K 49 0
Por gees_jacket_slut

He is here. In my house. It is like a dream. I can't believe Sean is not getting over protective, you thought to your self as you walked to the the laundry room, a big laundry basket in your hands. It hadn't been done in days and it was piling up. Especially since there was an extra person in the house. Mark had begged and begged for you not to leave him over laundry (cause mark is dramatic XD)

-----------------------------------

Some time later all the laundry was done and you went back upstairs.

"Yay your finally done, you were down there for like a gazillion years!" He said drastically. You blushed and put the basket of clean laundry on the table.

He pulled you into a nice long, warm hug. He ruffled your hair in the process, making you giggle.

He took one of the dryer sheets and put it on your head. "All hail the laundry fairy!" He said happily and you both bursted out into giggle fits and fell on the floor.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
15.8K 402 9
After Stu claims women can't be killers, you decide to mask up and claim a piece of the action (Stu Macher & Billy Loomis x fem! Ghostface! reader)