What?! *edited*

*chapter edited*

I sat back and grabbed the remote.

"Hey! What if we wanted to watch something?" mark yelled at me.

"Y/n stop being a bitch" Jack said somewhat playfully.

"I have to pee!" Jack proclaimed and got up to use the bathroom. All of a sudden I feel a small warmth on my lips. I realized I was being kissed and instantly knew it was Mark. So I kissed back.

I guess we lost track of time because by the time we pulled apart Jack was standing there in shock. Yes, it was very creepy.

"Sean I swear it is not what it looks like" mark said, only half-trying to cover it up.

"Oh I think it is definitely what I think it is. My best friend and my sister (who gets that reference leave a comment)(wtf old me, you knew you werent gonna get any comments about this) are goin at it. Now y/n, you see why I don't let you do things. Cause this shit exact shit happens. You wonder why I haven't shown you to the world. You wonder why I haven't shown you to my friends. This is why. Cause I knew this would happen."

"Well Sean, I guess you knew that Ive had a crush on mark since I was 14. (sorry changing it up so it will fit modern day). And I guess you knew that I saw you come home drunk all those times when you thought I was asleep on the couch. I was actually watching youtube though, but you were to fucking drunk to notice!" You said, letting it spill out of you at the might a thousand cans of beans. Both the guys sat there in shock, while you sat there panting. Jack ran to the room the two of you were sharing and locked the door.

*knock knock*

"Sean I'm sorry please let me in." Little did you know, Mark was walking in your direction.

"No, fuck off you bitch." Your tears became sobs and you started to walk down the hallway. A strong figure stopped you and held you in his arms. You sat there, crying into his chest, while you both slowly made your way to the floor.

--------
Hey guys. I finally picked up this book again and im gonna keep editing the book. Just trying to make it easier to read cause this book used to be a shit show. Still kinda is. These a/ns are cringy as shit to read. Apparently you guys tolerate it though cause the book recently ranked #499 in the jacksepticeye tag. Thank you guys. See you in the next chapter i guess.

-------------

Wooohooo merica sorry it is fourth of July for only 6 more minutes anyways I hope you liked my story so far it has been so fun writing this story this was pinkie checking out until next time buuuhhhh byyyyyyeee