lazy day

You woke up unaware of your surroundings, quickly realizing you were in Mark- wait- your, bed.

You could smell a faint breakfast-y smell down the hallway. Along with the beautiful smell of coffee. You sat up and looked at the small alarm clock on the bedside table. 11:37, it read.

You slowly stood up and made your way down the hallway. Each step waking you up further. You stepped into the kitchen and shot towards the coffee. You pulled down a large mug for yourself and started pouring some coffee from the already half-drinkin pot. Mark must've had some.

Soon you felt two arms wrap around your waist, you wondered how long he must've been there. And if he was there when you walked in. You still felt pretty tired.

You shifted yourself in his arms and gave him a groggy peck on the lips. He gladly returned it as he reached out to steal the coffee pot from you.

"Hey!", you said, your voice cracking slightly from lack of use. He gave a small triumphant smirk as he gave it back and went in search of the creamer. You poured yourself some and headed to the livingroom, turning to see the show that was on.

"Babe, when did you start watching this? Ive only been pestering you to watch it for months!", you say, gesturing to the tv, Attack on Titan softly playing the backround.

"Since i had nothing else to watch", he said, plopping down on the couch, next to you. You looked over and giggled softly, ruffling his dark brown hair.

*time skip*

You both had shifted from sitting, to laying in each others arms. You both watching Levi kick the shit out of Eren intently.

"We should go somewhere tomorrow, like a date" he lowly whisper/spoke. You shook your head.

"That would be nice"

-----------------

Yo guys. Sorry again. I hadnt updated for a while. And i know this is short chapter.

But...

I did have time and willpower and inspiration to prewrite a chapter to publish tomorrow. I even have a reminder to publish it so i wont forget. Its finished and all i have to do is add the authors note tomorrow before i post it. I hope this makes y'all happy. Have a good night. Stay alive |-/