When all else fails *edited*

* chapter edited*

My tears finally slowed and Mark picked us up so that we wouldn't be on the floor. I weakly knocked on the door again.

"Sean, I am so sorry. You know that was anger from all these years I've kept it in. Can I please come in?" I said, sadness taking over my voice.

"No, you absolute fucking bitch. I hate you. You're the reason I am the way I am. If mom and dad hadn't have even had another child, I wouldn't be in this position right now!"

"Well fuck you too, but you have to let me in sometime. We share that room, remember?!" You said, trying to have reason to come in.

Jack sat there with no response.

Jack's POV

I feel so bad for saying that shit to y/n. I couldn't help it. I didn't think before I spoke . I wanted to apologize but something in me won't let myself. No I'm gonna March right out there and say I am sorry right now. I can't just do that to my little sister. I the open the door and walk out. Mark sees me but y/n doesn't. Mark slowly let her go and gave her to me. I held her in my arms. She felt so delicate as if she were a butterfly.

"I'm so sorry. I'm your brother. Things shouldn't be like this between us. I need to let you do more things" I whisper in her ear.

"Go get him" I say, letting go.

End POV
I let go of my brother and walk into Mark's arms. I can't believe he finally knows howni feel. Both of them. I love  Mark.

---------

Wow. Holy shit it's just getting so cringy. To anyone going back and reading this book again, I'm so sorry that you ever had to endure this shit. Still not ready to edit the smut chapter but i know it's super cringy and it has to get done at a point. Thank you for staying and listening to this crap. Meme factor ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
---------
Will mark say he loves you back who knows. Anyway thanks for reading maybe leave a vote this was pinkie checking out until next time. Buh byyyye