nothing matches this pain(currently editting)

Trigger Warning involves cutting and the thoughts that alot of us have including me.
"DAMN IT ALL TO HELL" Jack was panting. He walked out of the room and slammed the door. I started crying. I screwed up this time. I screwed up every other time. All I seemed to do was screw up. The voices, the thoughts came back and you started screaming from the pain they brought you last time. Do it, it will make you feel better they said. Cut your beautiful face so every one can see, do it so they can see the monster you truly are. "Nooooooooooooooooo I can't" you wailed. Mark having no clue as to what's going on. You ran to the bathroom and locked yourself in. Looking for something, anything. You found it. The best of the tools to do it too. A Razer. All you had to do was take out the blade. You heard pounds and screams from the two men outside the door. Screaming to open the locked door. You didn't listen, the only thing you listened to was the deep thoughts in your head. Pushing you off the edge, urging you to do it. Finally you listened to them, taking the blade out adding another mark to your wrist. It was pain no one could imagine but you didn't seem to feel it you just focused on precision.
After you were done having been you added a mark to your other wrist, on your cheeks, and on your stomach. You set the blade down and immediately feeling the pain. You wailed, sitting in the bathtub, just....crying. A few minutes later the two men busted the door open, leaving them to see me there crying. Sean sat there, tears dwelling in his eyes. Seeing the new cuts. He saw what he had made you do once again adding to the collection. He urged you so many times not to do it but you never listened. Mark ran over to you holding you in his arms rocking back and forth. We can make it through this he said reassuringly.
Whatever you do, do not harm yourself in anyway I have experienced self harm and it is not a laughing matter. I am gonna get a therapist soon because I am not really that mentally stable at the moment even though the world really thinks I am. I may post a chapter on it soon but not now. If you feel like you should do it, don't. Like I said I have experienced it and it only makes things worse even if it seems to make things better at that moment. Soon to come with my story but don't worry after that I will continue writing the actual story. Thankyou for reading. This was pinkie checking out until next time buh byyyyye