Planes and Cars *edited*

*chapter edited*

I had everything packed and Jack and I were in the car. I sat there looking out of the window, daydreaming of what could happen. Jack looked over and poked me, telling me we were at the airport. I had never told Jack about my crush on mark because I was afraid of how he would react to it.

-Time skip because writing an airplane ride would be tiring-

The plane touched the ground and we walked out of the gate. We were instantly greeted by a smiling Mark. Jack gave him a hug.

Immediately after the hug, Mark looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Mark, this is my sister, y/n, she's 21 but don't get any ideas" he said with a small giggle at the end. I looked at him shyly and smiled, most of my h/c hair in my face. A small hi was all I could manage. He looked at me and smiled again. He was much hotter than he was in videos. That was alright with me.

-Time skip to in the car cause I am lazy-

Jack made me sit in the back so he could sit in the front. Mark kept asking questions and Jack kept looking over and giving him this look of suspicion. We got to Mark's house and I immediately plopped down on the couch. I couldn't believe how soft it was. I must have been mumbling or something because I looked over and the guys were staring at me like 'da fuq?'. Mark came and plopped down next to me. Jack looked over and gave me a look as if to say 'don't you dare'. And I quickly shot back a look to say 'what makes you think I would?'.

-----------------------
Hey guys. Sorry I just now got back to editing this book. Ive been busy and keep forgetting about it. I dont like my plot line much or how quickly it moves but im just trying to clean it up and make it a little less cringey( that's gonna be hard). Oh boy, can't wait for that smut chapter. I'll also be changing names of chapters if I don't I dont find them suitable. Still leaving my old a/n's for meme.
P.s.- if you're interested I would really like it if you guys would check out my band oneshots. Only has one chapter so far but im working on a second.
------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you liked it so far this is my first book so I hope it turns out well but I think I have read enough fanfics to know what I am doing well this was pinkie checking out until next time buh byyyyyeeee