flirting *edited*

We were all on the couch the next day, watching my favorite show, Friends. (If it is not your favorite show deal with it.)(I swear old me was asking for everything she got).

Mark still hadn't told me he loved me back. I got up to get some cheeze itz, when I felt a smack on my ass. I jumped a bit from the shock. Looking back at Mark, I smiled, and he grinned back. Jack looked over with a look of disgust showing in his face.

"Mark that's fucking gross" he said sounding disgusted, further proving my assumption.

All I did was look back and stick my tongue out at him. He gave me another look of displeasure.

I came and sat back down on the couch, cheeze itz in hand. Mark wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head gently. We sat there for a few hours, our brains rotting away into the Tv. After a bit, Jack stood up to go record a video. I stayed in the living room and watched YouTube, while Mark went to help him set up. I went to my favorite playlist of Mark's. The Five Nights at Freddy's one. After quite a few episodes, Mark came up and snaked his arms around my neck. To add more effect to that, it was also during a big jumpscare. Even though I had seen all of the episodes a million times, I still jumped. A couple cheeze itz knocked onto the floor. Mark giggled at my actions and pulled me off of the couch. He lead me to his room down the hall and shut the door. After he did so, he slammed me against it.

-----------------------
Oh god here we go again, another editing spurt. Ah, you know, im not looking forward to the next chapter. But i just read it to myself and it has to be done. It's so bad. Also, can we appreciate how old ne thought i was great at writing smut when i had never even done it before?
Meme👇
-------------------------------

Just so you know I am great at writing smut I am just making you wait until the next chapter muahhhhahahaha this was pinkie checking out until next time buhhh byyyyyeeee