Just relax

After a while of unpacking, you flopped your whole body onto the bed at full force, Mark doing the same next to you. You both sighed and got up to go down stairs. You guys turned on the tv while you walked into the kitchen to start dinner.

Shortly after, you felt mark walk up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist. You relaxed into his arms.

*time skip*

You guys had finished dinner and were cuddling in the couch watching disney movies. You were currently watching Lion King and the moment with Simba and Nala came on. Mark put both hands on your waist,"Can you feel the love tonight?!", he sang loud and exagerated. Soon after you both broke into a fit of giggles. When you both finally calmed down, you gave each other a peck on the lips and resumed back to your cuddle position.

The rest of Lion King and all of Mulan later, you guys headed to bed. You pulled on one of Mark's shirts and your favorite pair of night pants. Mark, in turn, only had on some night pants. You both crawled into bed and snuggled together.

Yet this bed wasnt too familiar to you. You tossed and turned for what felt like forever till, around 3 in the morning, it had caused Mark to wake up slightly.

"You okay, sunshine?", he mumbled slowly in a slightly deeper voice.

"Yes?", you said sighing, knowing completely that you weren't.

"What's wrong?", he asked, sounding a bit more awake, but still sounding sleepy as well.

"I cant sleep", you mumbled. You felt him wrap his arms around you tighter and his head nuzzle into your neck, letting out a contented groan.

"Just relax", his voice fading out a bit towards the end. You tried to do as he said, relaxing into him a bit more. Not soon after that, you found your eyes getting heavier, before you finally drifted off to sleep. Giving slight snores.

Mark awoke the next morning to see you passed out in his arms in the same position you were when you passed out and gave a small grin. He carefully moved, so much as to not wake you, and went down stairs to start coffee. You, still snoring away peacefully.

A/n: so here's another chapter for you guys. Im gonna try and be as frequent as i can. Thank you all for actually reading this and giving me feedback. Whether you think so or not, i love getting comments on my chapters. It just makes my day.

And i need to add that a story ive been reading, a Josh dun x reader, has me all kinds of fucked up right now and made me have a mental breakdown earlier, so. Yea. And whos excited for the eclipse?! Im staying home to watch it 😊
Stay alive |-/