Date-y doo (idk)

After a much needed and enjoyed lazy day, you guys were going to actually go somewhere.

You were looking at the closet of clothes before you, only after oushing the man-child out so that your outfit would be a suprise. It took you a good few minutes but you decided on casual since you didnt know where you guys were going.

You picked a simple black t-shirt, but decided on some comfortable jeans due to the fall weather that suddenly fell upon California. You also tied a flannel around your waist (choice of flannel was intentional), before putting your hair up (or if it's short leaving it down) to do your makeup. You did something simple and examimed yourself in the mirror. You had decided that you looked alright and walked out if the room.

You looked at him. He was dressed in some plain jeans and a red shirt. His hair was extra floofed and he wore a large, goofy smile on his face.

"How do you manage to always look so beautiful?" he said with an astonished tone, making you blush a bit. He took you outside and you both got into the car. It still amazed you how they drove on the wrong side of the road.

You both drive for a bit, but came to a stop. When you looked up you saw a pier. Filled with games and rides. He pulled you along and asked you a question.

"Which would you like to start with mi'lady?" gesturing to the pier.

"Hmm" you thought, droning on as to make him anxious.

"How about the ferris wheel?!" you say excitedly.

He nods his head and you both walk to the ferris wheel. You get in line and intertwine your fingers, leaning your head on his shoulder. The line moved up and you both climbed in one of the 2 person carts.

The wheel suspended you into the air and you both looked out at the beautiful skyline.

The rest of the day you and the floofball plaued games and rode rides. He won you a lot of stuffed animals. Alot. But the day was winding down and you guys were headed home.

As you opened the door, chica came bounding towards mark and the two were playing on the floor as you walked up the stairs. You changed into your pajamas and settled into bed. Sleep was slowly taking you prisoner, but before you fell asleep, you felt the bed dip, arms wrap around you and a soft 'goodnight'.

---------

yo guys. I kept my promise. Ill try and get another chapter next week if i can. This one is a bit longer than yesterday's, and yea.

Oh. And happy friday the 13th.. See y'all later. Stay alive |-/