I'm Not Your Average Girl, Ha...

By kixrsty

Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 20.

171K 1.3K 187
By kixrsty

Harry's POV

"Louis I asked you to come round so you could help me not raid my kitchen and eat all the food." I moaned as I laid back down on the sofa, rubbing my temples with my fingers.

"Doctor Louis can't work on an empty stomach." He protested, filling his mouth with a Nutella sandwich.

"Doctor Louis?" I asked opening one eye at him.

"You can call me Louis." He joked whilst winking at me, he needs to get himself a girlfriend before he really does start coming onto me.

"Louis, I'm serious. I've never been so confused before." I groaned sinking further into the couch.

"So, what exactly happened today?" He asked finally acting serious.

"Delilah called." I started.

"She's really made an impact on you hasn't she?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So, is that all she did? She called, what's the problem?"

"You didn't let me finish." I spoke as I looked over at him piling more food into his mouth.

"Okay, go on." He said, half the sandwich fell back out of his mouth. I rested my hand on my forehead before continuing.

"She called to see if I would meet her at the park."

"Did you go?" Louis asked whilst licking the Nutella off his fingers.

"Will you let me finish? Ask questions at the end."

"Fine, continue." He replied.

"I said yes, I didn't have anything better to do and I just couldn't say no to her, it would feel like a sin. So I got to the park, she was the only one there, lying perfectly still with her purple hair blowing in the breeze, I could have watched her all day but I didn't. I sat next to her and we started talking about stuff. We talked about us."

"Us? As in me and you?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, well all of us in general, our group." I admitted.

"What did you say?"

"Well she asked why I hated her and I told her why, she didn't seem surprised and she didn't smack me." I said, adding a husky laugh to the end.

"Why do you hate her?" Louis asked, I had never told anyone why I hated her, but since I did they all did.

"She wasn't falling head over heels over me." I admitted.

"I see." He replied.

"Anyway, we talked about our group and stuff and we talked about Riley for a bit."

"Does she love him?"

"I don't know but she dyed her hair because of him which then got us onto talking about her hair, and for some reason I had to touch it, it was so soft. Is it weird I did that?"

"Honestly, yeah. I'm surprised she didn't smack you."

"Me too, although have you ever seen her violent?"

"Only in the food fight."

"I honestly don't think she's a violent person."

"I guess it's just what we portrayed her to be because of her attitude and she stood up to people." Louis confessed.

"Yeah I guess. Anyway, I then asked her if Riley knew she was with me and she said no and-"

"You didn't." Louis said cutting me off. I just groaned even more, Louis even knew I made a bad decision. "You kissed her didn't you?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So?"

"So?"

"So how was it?" He asked sounding like a teenage girl.

"Honestly, the most perfect kiss ever." I admitted now sounding like the girl myself.

"The first kiss is always the sweetest." Louis announced.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah? Oh my God, what are you hiding?" He said walking over to the sofa and looking down at me.

"I'm at that easy to read?" I said referring to myself as a book.

"Right now, yes." He said.

"That wasn't our first kiss." I confessed.

"When was it? The day before you got suspended? Winter formal?" He rushed.

"No, before then." I spoke.

"When then? Was it at school?"

"No, my party." I stated.

"In your room?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah." I said massaging my temples again.

"Now wonder you looked flustered. Did she kiss back?"

"Yeah, both times, which really confuses me."

"And me, I have no idea what goes on in that freaks head."

"Hey, she's not a freak." I said defending her.

"Sorry, it's just weird being nice to her after hating her for years."

"I know and I appreciate you trying but I'm so confused."

"I'm confused about her, but after hearing what you just said the outcome is pretty clear." Louis said sounding intellectual for once.

"Enlighten me on my outcome then."

"You sir have a bad case of the love bug." He said before standing up.

"What?" I asked shocked whilst standing up next to him.

"You heard me. Anyway I have to go, later." He replied before walking out. I can't be in love can I? I don't even know her. I trudged up the stairs still with the thoughts of love rattling around in my brain. Love is such a strong word, I can't really be in that deep already can I? It wasn't love at first sight, so how could it happen so fast? I opened up my laptop as soon as I entered my room and clicked on Facebook. 16 new friend requests and several notifications. Mainly people liking photos or posting on my wall. I skimmed over a few of the requests; I didn't know any of them so I decided to leave it to a later date on what to do with them. I pressed on my messages; I had a couple off my friends and one from Charlotte. She was the last person I wanted to think about right now.

'Heyyy Hazzz, missin me? I miss you. :( Skewl is no fun without you, do u want me to come round n keep you company?? ;) txt me! Xxxx'

Her terrible grammar and spelling made me squirm in my seat; I clicked straight off it, there was no way I wanted her company. After clicking off I browsed over the newsfeed. As per usual there was nothing remotely interesting. Oh look, they've broken up already, how long did that last, 3 weeks? Last week they said they loved each other. They wouldn't know what love was if it hit them like a freight train. I shook my head at the post and carried on scrolling down. I used to be able to spend hours on Facebook but recently I've had no interest in it, my mind has been elsewhere. I clicked in the top search box, I hovered over the keyboard for several minutes before typing out; Delilah. I didn't even need to type her last name since we had a mutual friend. I clicked on her profile, everything was hidden, I could only see her profile picture, it was a picture of her, Riley and a dog, I assumed it was his dog since I had never seen one at her house. They looked really sweet together which made me grind my teeth. I didn't anticipate it any longer and clicked the add friend button, now only time would tell if she actually liked me. If she accepted there may be some hope, if not, it was worth a try but I won't go down without a fight.

"Harry! Can you help me with the shopping please?" My mum shouted to me as she walked through the front door with a ton of groceries.

"Be down in a minute!" I shouted back. I looked back over her profile picture one last time before closing the lid to my laptop and breathing out.

Delilah's POV

I sat on my bed stroking Charles when the power finally came back on. I was started to get bored and lonely sat in almost complete darkness. Charles hopped off my bed when the lights flickered on, I followed him off the bed and sat down at my desk. I picked up a picture lying around of me and Riley, we both looked so happy, the guilt only built up again. To take my mind off it I opened my MacBook and opened the internet. I did my usual social networking checks, twitter was same old same old and I normally checked tumblr last since I can stay there for hours. I clicked Facebook although nothing new ever changes on it. The pointless statuses annoy me so much I've considered deleting it all together. I had one new friend request, I expected it to be from a random person or someone I once spoke to at school but it wasn't, it was Harry. Before accepting I took a look at his profile, his was definitely a lot livelier than mine, I went back to my homepage and hovered over the accept button for minutes before slamming the button on the mouse down. There was a sudden rush of guilt entering my body, Riley was bound to see I was friends with him and so would the whole school. What if Harry had already told the school about what happened? What if he blamed it all on me? I sighed before picking up my phone. I hovered over his name before pressing the call button.

"Hey Riley it's me, we need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
2.3M 36.4K 100
Harry Styles and Liam Payne go to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School in Cheshire along with Zayn Malik their school is taking part in an exchange wit...