The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Fifty Five

84.9K 3.4K 1.4K
By Momo3625

A/N: That TOP cover of cancer is literally my entire life right now.

Scott's P.O.V

Carly popping up out of nowhere after not seeing her for basically a whole year was definitely a big surprise.

Obviously it was a huge surprise to Falon too because he had to very awkwardly explain to Anna that he did indeed have a son. Then of course there was the whole him never telling her that Daniel was awake thing to add to his burden. It was still pretty entertaining watching him try to figure out what he was going to say.

"I'm gonna go," Liam says standing up from where he was just sitting. All of us have been sitting outside of the room where Falon, Anna, and Carly are arguing for the past half an hour listening to Falon get attacked. Liam leaves through the front door and I frown a little bit when Abby stands up and slowly walks up the stairs. Daniel nudges me and I bite my lip before standing up and walking up the stairs after her.

I follow her at a much slower space. Is this creepy? Should I be following her around like this? Crap, this is exactly the kind of shit that Parker would be pulling.

Abby walks into the room that she's been staying in the whole time that she's been here. When she shuts the door I walk over towards it and I'm not exactly sure what I should do next.

Maybe you should knock, you idiot.

I frown a little bit. Why is my sub conscious always so rude to me?

I take a deep breath and slowly raise my hand to the door before pulling it back and just staring at the door. Why the hell can't I just knock on this girl's door? She's just a freaking girl.

No, she's Abby, you self indulgent arse.

So apparently my sub conscious is not only rude but also British.

I finally grow some balls and knock on the door. I hear a soft voice say 'come in' and I immediately panic. Now I have to think of a reason as to why I followed her up to her room like the self indulgent stalker that I am. I slowly open the door and walk in.

When I walk into the room she raises her eyebrows at me. I suck in a breath of air when I see her sitting on the edge of her bed casually combing through her hair.

Casual in a breathtaking way.

"W-what're you doing in h-here?" She asks placing the comb she was using next to the bed.

"I uh...I live here," I say stupidly. What the hell is wrong with you today Rogers? Get yourself together.

"Well obviously," she says rolling her eyes at my stupidity and laughing a little. "I m-meant in here. In my r-room."

"I wanted to make sure you were okay," I say before I can think about it. "A ton has been going on and I know it's probably hard to handle and-"

"I'm fine Scott," she says almost snapping at me. Gosh, she's probably still pissed at me. "Y-you can go now."

I open my mouth a few times but she ignores me and lays back on her bed and lays her hand across her eyes. She pulls a pair of earphones out of her pocket and plugs them into her phone. I sigh deeply and tear my eyes away from her before turning back towards the door. I reach for the doorknob and go to turn in but I tilt my head in confusion when the door doesn't open. Why isn't this door opening? There isn't even a lock on it.

"Hey something's wrong with this door!" I shout banging on the door.

"No something's wrong with you!" I hear Daniel's voice shout from the other side. "Fix things with Abby and maybe I'll let you out!"

"What the..Daniel open this door right now!"

"No you're always so depressed and you need to fix this before Mr. Steal yo girl decides to come back," I growl and shake the knob hoping to God that Abby's music is turned up loud enough so that she isn't hearing any of this. So apparently Daniel noticed Liam's growing feelings for Abby too.

"Daniel I'm tired and annoyed," I say leaning against the door. "Please open the door."

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm crippled I can't understand you."

"Crippled?" I begin pounding on the door again. "Just because you can't walk doesn't mean you can't hear you idiot."

"Sorry you're going in and out Scott," he says. "I might have to hang up on you."

"The door isn't a freaking phone Daneil!" Sometimes I really wonder if he wasn't dropped on his head when we were kids. Both he and Falon actually. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because a room plus Scott and Abby plus a chair pressed to the door knob multiplied by about twelve hours equals a happy Scott and Abby relationship."

"That doesn't sound logical," I say but this time Daniel doesn't answer. I begin to bang on the door again but it because quite obvious that he probably isn't there anymore. Still I continue to bang on the door.

"Is there any r-reason why you're h-harassing my door?" I look over towards the bed and see Abby sitting up with only one earphone in. "And w-why are you still in h-here?"

"Daniel locked me in here."

"T-there's no lock on t-the door," she says rolling her eyes and standing up before walking over towards the door. She places her hand on the knob. "Stop t-trying to make up excus-"

She stops what she's about to say when she realizes that the door is actually locked. I shake my head as she starts banging on the door just like I had moments before. I walk across the room and sit on the floor.

"I'll just c-call Anna," Abby says walking over towards the phone.

"Knowing Daniel he's probably just sitting outside the door guarding it with his life right now," I say bluntly. "He's not going to let anyone open that door."

Even after I tell her she still tries calling Anna only to get her voicemail. Abby crosses her arms in a very cute manner before plopping down on her bed. She let's out a small huff before looking over at me with a small glare on her face.

This is going to be a long twelve hours.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Finally a chapter with almost no drama, am I right?

Who else kind of loves Daniel's character right now?

How do you think Scabby will last together for the next twelve hours?

Is Falon alive after being confronted by both Anna and Carly? God bless his soul.

Who's ready for the next chapter already?

Snapchat: Momo36235

Instagram: Lil_Chocolate_Donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 28.2K 43
Sequel to "The Girl Who Stutters, and The Boy Who Mutters." Scott and Abby have been through hell and back together, will they be able to survive a f...
15.2M 592K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...