The Rythm Of Love

By Publicinterest13

fifteen year old beauty, is an African girl moving to London city in the UK with her single mother . soon she... More

beauty "who's my beast?" prologue♡
chapter one ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●|llılılı.♫♪
chapter two ◕‿◕
chapter three☮☮
chapter four ♥ ❤
chapter five♥_$$
chapter six taster :D
CHAPTER SIX OFFICIAL "PARTY SPECIAL"PT2 'C (-. - ) D'
chapter seven ♡love♡
chapter seven║ (●) ♫¬.¬♪♪
chapter eight♡♥ parrh wan'♥ (short chappy)♥♡♡
chapter eight dun'noeee!x.x
♡chapter nine *(♡_♡)*
the dream
chapter teenn!...:D (8 _♡).
ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)
chapter twelve boii!
thirteenn!! (my fav number guys so read now!)
fourteen.
chapter fifteen (my age)
chapter sixteen..intense
chapter $eventeen <3
chapter eighteen blud!
chapter nineteen!! ♡♡
chapter twenty [beauty goes paint balling...special]
beauty chapter twenty one
%chapter twentiie two<3
chapter twenty three<3
chapter twenty four *fight special*
chapter twenty siixxx x
chapter twentiee seven :P
chaapter twenty eighht/!!! du du ru dun nturuuuhh!! *Sings*
chapter twenty nine.
we'heeey! chapter 30!
chapter 31
chapter thirty two ;)
chapter thirty three.*Tense*
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
chapter forty...finale.

chapter twenty five

2.1K 26 11
By Publicinterest13

Chapter 25

- yinka without her hair dyed------------------->

 this is a short/ brief view into yinkas pov :P

Aloha% thanks for being a part of my story and telling people about it, to be honest I didn’t think it’d be all that  until I heard your views…so thank you for even putting up with my late updates x-

Yinka’s POV…on way to Dylan’s that day…

I felt sorry for beauty, she’s putting up with what I had to put up with at the start of my school years, but obviously she sorted it out better than me…hell she handled it so shockingly, I never knew she was that type of person, I kind of knew she didn’t want to do it, but when I saw what they were doing I had to motivate her right?, or else she’d have ended up like me…

I got on the bus and swiftly went up the stairs, glancing around, a few faces turn to look at me and then away with no interest, I frown a little, the bus was full, and there was a lot of school kids in different uniform socialising happily…I sighed and went to the only place I could grab a seat, the seat before the one at the back, a girl was sitting there looking at the window, she was black and really dark, she had rashy dry and rough skin and some acne on her forehead with some acne marks on her chin, she had a surprisingly slim cute looking button nose, complimented with big full pink lips…she had  braids, really badly done and were fill of undergrowth, she had packed it up and used a thin scarf as a headband…she was wearing a uniform from near where Dylan lived, I recognised the deep red blazer with the logo and the black skirt…as I sat down next to her, her face turned to me, I discovered that she had puppy dog desperate wide brown eyes…a waft of body odour invaded my personal space nearly making me gagg in shock…wow, was it her?

After she saw that it was only me, she sighed in relief causing some BO to escape from her…so it was her…I blinked in amazement and turned to look forward, a few people were looking at me as if I was mad?...i knew these situations, people being bullied and stuff, I went through it myself until beauty helped me, what would happen if I helped the girl? I smiled and turned to the unattractive girl, my mind dreading my every move whereas my heart saying the other.

‘’hi’’ I smiled at her, she ignored me at first, or maybe she thought I wasn’t talking to her….I frowned then poked her side causing her to jump in shock and to look at me curiously/scared.

‘’uh…sorry’’ I mumbled a apology ‘’I was saying hi’’ I smiled…she looked at me up and down and then gave me a dirty look…wfh? She turned to the window again; I could still see her expression being dim.

I changed my mind, maybe I was not beauty, I couldn’t make people like me and change as easily as she did…

Looking a head to see where I was going I held someone shift next to me…I was about to turn when I remembered that it was the un attractive smelly girl…I stayed intact and looked ahead.

‘’hi’’ I heard a deep rusty female voice…her voice sounded o nice, like those American soul singers…I turned to her in shock and a smile plastered my face, she looked at me shocked first and then looked sad and angry before her eyes begun to fill with tears….

‘’whoa…hold on...what is wrong?’’ I asked her politely. She frowned at me and shock her head furiously before looking away…

I sighed and turned to her a little…

‘’what’s your name?’’ I asked her politely, she looked at me as if she was thinking…and hesitated when talking…

‘’chiso-I mean…mercy’’ she nodded….

‘’wow…what is the other name you were going to say?’’ I asked her smiling…she looked at me with a pause again before hesitating when talking

‘’Chisomo’’ she explained politely and kind of hiding away from me…

‘’oh wow….what does it mean?’’ I asked her…

‘’err…it-its kind of like…happiness…but not happiness at the same time’’ she explained, finding her voice more…though, I thought her voice needed some tick tacks…I ignored that thought and smiled…this was good, it was working….

I nodded, even though I didn’t get what she meant… ‘’so where are you from?, not being, racist’’ I added for some reason.

‘’umm…mala-‘’

"i thought you were gonna say malawi!" i cut over her...she looked at me with raised eye brows when i clocked/

‘’you’re from Malawi??’’ I boomed out by accident making people look at us…some gave me and chi- mercy dirty looks…

‘’sorry…you’re from Malawi?’’ I whispered looking at her amazed…omidaiz ohmigod…beauty would want to hear this…

She nodded with a smile on her face…yes…she smiled

‘’do not laugh at me’’ I teased sounding hurt…she laughed a little louder. Making me look angry…

‘’I thought it was a small country…how comes you know about it?’’ her tone shocked me, she sounded so normal now…

‘’my frie- …I mean, beast friend is from there…her names beauty’’ I smiled proudly… she nodded with a glint in her eyes….

‘’so..,Whats ‘your’ name then?’’ she finally asked

‘’yinka…’’ I smiled ‘’I’m Korean by the way, not Chinese, and I was born here not in Korea’’

She nodded ‘’I thought so’’ she explained briefly making me turn to her sharply…

‘’what?’’ I asked looking dumbfounded

She eyed me closely ‘’umm…I said I thought you were Korean too’’

‘’yeah but how? People always confuse us’’ I asked finding this very interesting….

‘’well…’’she looked kind of embarrassed ‘’I’m a K-drama addict and I kind of pick up on differences’’

My eyebrows rose up ‘’you like Korean drama?’’ I blurted out. She looked away embarrassed…looking outside the window I noticed my stop was coming up..

‘’can you even understand it?’’ I asked

‘’nope…that’s why you read the subtitle things…yinka’’ she smiled widely, and in a way looking more human and pretty

I smiled rolling my eyes before I felt the bus slowing down.

‘’ugh…my stop’’ I spoke with a sigh…mercy turned to me shocked with a smile

‘’same’’ she smiled.. I wondered. Why was she on the bus when her school is no one from where she had been coming from…?

‘’I went to see my mum in hospital, straight from school’’ she explained as she read my expression…

‘’oh…is she all right’’ I asked standing up and getting out with her following, we got out of the bus where I praised the lord for fresh air…

‘’well…she’ needs for have her stomach pumped and surgery on her knee cap’’ mercy sighed, the pain showing on her face

‘’oh I am sorry’’ I stopped …why was she following me?

‘’I’m going home…where are you going?’’ she laughed

‘’did I say that out-?’’ she nodded before I could finish…darn it…

‘’you said that aloud too’’ mercy pointed out….’

‘’okay fine…so where do you live??’’ I asked her slyly

‘’number fourteen crust road’’ she spoke

‘’are you??’’ I blurted out

She nodded slyly ‘’yes…why?’’ she asked

‘’I’m going to number fifteen’’ I smile

‘’you’re joking’’ she looked me up and down in utter shock

‘’why would I be?’’ I frowned ‘’but anyways...i am’’

She blinked as we begun walking ‘’you are going to see he mason brothers?’’

I looked a her, she seemed to be blushing in a way hard to explain ‘’uuhhm…yeah...I’m going to see Dylie’’ I sang

She turned to me in utter madness ‘’Dylan??’’ she boomed

‘’umm…’’

‘’yes?’’ the voice spoke making me and mercy to look at the direction where it’d come from…

‘’hey…what is up?’’ I called at Dylan who stood at his door in some grey sweats and a thin jumper top with a hood…

He nodded ‘’hello yinka’’ so bloody posh

I smiled and made a face…looking at Dylan’s blank as usual expression but holding some intensity. I followed his gaze to mercy who was looking around nervously as if she’d just been put on the spot…

‘’so you guys must know each Othe-‘’

‘’no’’ Dylan said sharply cutting off my sentence...what the hell?...they didn’t know each other then?

‘’what? But mercy lives-‘’

‘’I know’’ Dylan still spoke looking at mercy

‘’umm, so you do know her then-?’’

‘’no’’ Dylan said a little sharper making me jump… he finally looked up at me with that frown blank expression…seriously; I thought I’d just started to figure his out…

‘’Dylan…what the hell?’’ I blurted out

‘’what?’’ he hissed as if annoyed

‘’you be rude for?’’ I asked moving my head

‘’you mean, why am I being rude?...using proper grammar’’ he snapped at me

‘’Dylan’’ I snapped too…he’s never like this.

‘’what?..mph, fine, my apologies uumm…Bercy’’ he added…is he was trying to annoy me, it was working, I was beyond the scale

‘’her name is mercy…’’ I hissed

‘’oh’’ he said bored ‘’I’ll leave the door open for you’’ with that, he walked back in…I sighed in frustration turning back to mercy who looked sad.

‘’I’m so sorry about that, he’s not usually like tha-‘’

‘’he is…but its alright, I’m used to it’’ she shrugged

‘’wait…what do you mean…Dylan is sweet and quite and. smart..’’ I spoke  ‘’right?’’

Mercy looked up at me ‘’he is…but…’’

‘’buuut?’’ I urged her to carry on

‘Well-‘’ she stopped in hesitation

‘’please mercy. I need to know. I-…’’I sighed and gritted my teeth ‘’I like him…a lot’’ I explained looking anywhere else but at her

She was silent…this forced me to look at her, se was smiling…

‘’well…he could be cruel at times’’ she explained causing me to raise an eyebrow.

what was that suposed to mean?

Continue Reading