Not So Ordinary~ Dunbar [2]

By multi_fandom2015

"With everything that went down last year and the guy that attacked you? I have a really bad feeling in my st... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Chained to a Tree
Chapter 2: We Did Not Have Sex!
Chapter 3: Theo Raeken
Chapter 4: First Day of Sophomore Year
Chapter 5: You're a Werewolf
Chapter 6: Wanna Go, Wolf Boy?
Chapter 7: I Told You So
Chapter 8: Chimera
Chapter 9: The Book
Chapter 10: Gabriel Valack
Chapter 11: Book Club
Chapter 12: The Talk
Chapter 13: Problems
Chapter 14: Hiding at the School
Chapter 15: Bring Them Home
Chapter 16: Anna's Memory
Bonus Chapter: Tonight Show Featuring Danielle Campbell and Dylan Sprayberry
Chapter 17: They're Coming
Chapter 18: Not Yet
Chapter 19: You Can't See Me, But I'm Here
Chapter 20: Back To Life
BONUS Chapter: Comic Con Panel
Chapter 21: Never Ever Disobey The Alpha
Chapter 21: Scott's Pack
Chapter 22: Feeling the Pain
Chapter 23: I Saw Her
Chapter 24: Reunited At Last
Chapter 25: It's All Of Us
Chapter 26: Stop Looking
Chapter 27: I Need You Too
Chapter 28: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 29: So Many
Chapter 30: Frequencies
Chapter 31: Charity Game
Chapter 33: Incredibly Desperate
Chapter 34: The Search for Mason
Chapter 35: Valet Attacks
Chapter 36: La Bรชte Versus The Maid of Gevaudan
Epilogue
Never Ordinary

Chapter 32: My Host

4.8K 128 4
By multi_fandom2015

Anna and Stiles carry a hurt Liam into the school while hearing the distant roars of The Beast. Students run through the school, screaming their heads off. Stiles leads them to an empty lab and places Liam onto the teacher's desk.

"Liam?" Anna asks, trying to prompt a reaction.

"It's ok. I'm fine." Liam's voice comes out strained. Stiles and Anna start to rip away his jersey and both start gagging.

Anna accidentally touches a piece of torn off skin and almost throws up. "Oh, god." She gags.

"What? Is it bad?" Liam asks.

"No."

"Very." Stiles and Anna say at the same time. Anna sends Stiles a look as if to say, 'Nice job reassuring him, jackass!'

"What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Anna asks, glancing at Allison before looking back at Stiles.

"Oh, I usually pass out." Stiles states. "And I think I still might." Stiles' eyes droop and he starts to fall.

"Stiles!!" Anna yells, pushing him up.

"Ok, ok." Stiles takes a deep breath.

"Scott said something about pain," Allison tells her. "You have to take the pain away."

"How the hell do I do that?!" Anna exclaims. "I'm not a werewolf, remember?"

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Stiles demands. "Which ghost?"

"Shut up!" Anna snaps. "What about giving him something else to focus on?"

"I-I don't know..." Allison stutters.

"Damn it, Allison! Will it work or not?!" Anna blurts out. Stiles freezes and stares at the spot Allison is standing.

"It could," Allison answers calmly.

"Allison?" Stiles breathes.

"Distraction. Ok." Anna takes a deep breath before kissing Liam. After a moment, Liam falls back on the desk, sighing in relief as his wounds start to heal.

"Allison?!" Stiles' voice snaps Anna out of her trance. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she said. She looks back at Allison before biting her lip.

"Um..."

"You're talking with Allison?" Stiles demands.

"Yes," Anna replies quietly. "Yes, I'm talking with Allison."

"You didn't think that was an important thing to mention?!" Stiles asks.

"You can't tell anyone, ok? No one, Stiles." Anna orders.

"Anna, we deserve to know that she's alright. Scott..." He continues ranting but Anna barely hears.

"Clairvoyant..." A voice taunts. Anna slowly looks out the window of the door to see Sebastien smirking. "Follow me, my little whisperer."

"Stay here," Anna says, moving towards the door.

"What? Anna, don't go out that door!" Stiles yells.

"I said, stay here!" Anna glares at him with blue eyes. "Don't come out until it's safe."

"Anna..." Liam croaks out.

"Stay here." She repeats again before walking out and closing the door behind her.

"Where are you going?" Allison asks, following Anna.

"I see you decided to follow," Sebastien says at the end of the hall.

"What do you want?" Anna asks harshly.

"Relax, clairvoyant. I'm going to help you." He grins wickedly before walking down the hall. Anna knows he can't see Allison because she had figured out that ghosts can't see each other- only live people.

Anna follows slowly as Sebastien speaks. "My sister, Marie-Jeanne, must be screaming in anger. She tried to erase my name. But the Dread Doctors have prevailed. Did you know that the one with the cane is my friend Marcel?"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because we are getting close to the Beast." He chuckles darkly. "Only when you see the monster will you know who is hiding beneath."

"Anna!" She turns around to see Malia, Braeden, and Liam running her way.

"Where is he?" Braeden asks, a shotgun in her hand.

Anna looks back to see Sebastien heading for the library. Her eyes shine blue as she follows the ghost with the others trailing her.

She bursts into the room to see the Beast about to kill Scott. Liam takes charge and slams his hand into the Beast's head. Braeden starts to shoot at it as Scott and Liam roll out of the way.

Anna stares at the Beast, seeing that it is only a spirit. At the heart of it lies an unrecognizable boy. "Do you see him? My host?" Sebastien asks proudly.

"I-I can't make out who it is," Anna mutters angrily.

"I'll give you a hint." Sebastien grabs her hand and she gasps in shock. He uses his claw to carve a name into her arm. She screams as she tries to push him away. He smirks as he says a name before disappearing.

Anna looks up in shock, not registering that the Beast had fled and Liam and Scott were at her side. "Anna? Hey, look at me? What happened?" Liam asks, cupping her face.

"I know who it is." She breathes before stomping out of the library and towards the parking lot.

"Anna, wait!" The boys call after her.

"No, no, no..." She keeps mutter as she makes it to fresh air.

"Anna, stop! You're hurt!" Scott tells her.

"It can't be him. It can't be." She snaps as she reaches a familiar car. "Open the trunk." They both give her looks. "Just do it!"

Liam and Scott lift the trunk and Anna reaches in to grab a bloody pair of shoes. "No, no, no!" Anna cries, eyes glazing over with tears. 

She slams the trunk closed to see her friend standing in front of the car. 
"Anna?" Mason asks, confused. "What are you doing to my car?"

"I'm so sorry, Mason." Anna whispers.

"It's you." Scott realizes.

"What? Liam, what are they talking about?" Mason turns to his friend. Liam shakes his head softly. "Liam?!" Mason takes a step forward.

Corey appears and grabs Mason by the shoulders. "Corey, no! Wait!" Anna yells as they both disappear. Scott jumps forward to try and catch them but he's too late.

Anna's eyes glow blue and she sees them running into the forest. "Corey!" She screams, taking off after them.

She passes the trees as she follows them, unsure of whether or not the others are following.

"MASON!" She calls. "COREY!"

"It won't be long until I'm back, little clairvoyant." Sebastien's voice taunts. "It's only a matter of time."

"Shut up!" She snaps before coming to a stop in front of a lost-looking woman. The woman turns around and Anna recognizes her as the old English teacher, Ms. Blake.

"I know you," Jennifer smirks. "You're the clairvoyant. Scott McCall's baby sister."

"What do you want?" Anna pants.

"To hurt Scott." She walks forward and grabs onto Anna's hand. "And to do that, I just hurt you!" Her figure starts to disappear and Anna screams in pain as the Darach passes on.

Anna feels her throat being ripped open so she grabs to it. She falls to the ground, exhausted as the boys catch up to her.

They both yell out her name as they drop to her level. She leans against Liam as Scott grabs her arm to check out the wound. He wipes off the blood and his eyes widen, seeing Mason's name carved into her skin. "H-He carved it into my arm," Anna speaks weakly.

"Who?" Scott asks urgently.

"Sebastien. The Beast." Anna swallows harshly. "A-And then she passed on and it hurt s-so much."

"Passed on? What do you mean?" Liam questions as he takes some of her pain away.

"Ghosts can pass on through the clairvoyant." She explains shakily. "And she passed on. And it hurt s-so m-much, Scott."

"Who passed on?"

"Blake. Ms. Blake." Anna gulps. "We're not gonna make it out of this alive, are we?"

"We are. I promise." Scott cups her face and makes her look him in the eye. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Anna. Not again."

Stiles found out!!! And Mason is the freaking Beast!! OMG!! WHAT IS LIFE?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 153 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
1.4K 31 18
>> The new kid. There's always someone new in Beacon Hills, always something paranormal. But this something, is a teenager with anger issues and no w...
65.9K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
157K 4.8K 23
Book Four. "Senior year is gonna be killer." ** In which everyone thought things could be safe. But the e...