Chasing Skye

By Redneckpk

"Stop, Megan!" I heard Skye call after me. I could hear the desperation that laced her voice. But I couldn't... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
UPDATE SOON TO COME!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note

Untitled Part 25

46.6K 1.4K 773
By Redneckpk

My bed feels empty now. Megan left just ten minutes ago. She said Sloan should be on her way soon. She didn't want her to walk in on us together in bed. Not like that, we weren't naked or anything. We were just, together. In each other's arms. 

It felt nice. I felt safe. Tied down. 

I was so happy that today turned out the way it did. I didn't get to completely finish my great gesture of cheesiness, but she still liked it. It made her happy, and that made me happy. It always made me happy when she smiled. And my heart flutter when she laughed. God, Megan really was something else. 

I did mean it when I said that I was ok with keeping us a secret. I just couldn't shake the idea of other guys gocking at her. Especially that fuck tard Evan. He looked at Megan like she was a piece of meat. It felt so gratifying to punch him out. He deserved it. Talking to my sister like that. I could see that Sloan was on the verge of slapping him herself, and I think it's a well known fact that she'd probably break her hand. She really isn't all that intimidating. 

Taking out my phone, I saw I had a text message. It was from Bailey. 

Bailey: I'm breaking up with you.

Wow, that made my life a whole lot easier. Now I didn't have to worry about doing it myself. Now all of myself can belong to Megan. If she wants me. I don't want to push her to do anything. But I hoped she wanted me the way I wanted her. She is different. I don't just want her for sex. Hell, it drove me crazy just merely thinking about her. Absolutely insane when we kissed. I can't even think of a word that even remotely describes how I imagine I would feel if Megan and I ever got to that level. 

I've never been this nervous. Just thinking about having sex with Megan makes my hands shake. Don't get me wrong, I'm great in bed. I know all the right tricks. The right places to kiss. To grab. To drag my nails over. I am great in bed. But for Megan, I want nothing but the best for her. 

Standing up, I stretched out my body. Popping my back and cracking my neck. I was craving some sunny-d so I went down to the kitchen. Megan and Sloan were perched around the island. Looking through a cook book. 

"Skye, are you good at cooking steaks?" Sloan asked, looking up from the cookbook. 

"Yeah....." I answered, grabbing some sunny-d from the fridge. Looking over at Megan, I smiled, before directing my eyes back to Sloan. "Why?"

"Chase is coming over and I want to cook dinner for us." 

"You mean you want me to cook it for you, and you take the credit?" 

"Basically, yeah." She said, laughing. Sighing, I just shook my head. Going to the pantry, I pulled out some spices. Taking the cook book, I threw it onto another counter. Earning the rolling of eyes from Sloan. She was just jealous that I could cook without using a recipe. 

"Do you need help?" Megan asked after Sloan had gone upstairs to pick out an outfit. 

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked, watching as she picked up each spice. Turning them over in her hands. 

"Yes." 

"Ramen doesn't count." 

"Then no." She joked. "But really, I'm not that shabby at cooking. My dad taught me" 

Smiling, I took out the steaks, and put them in the pans. Dosing them in some spices. "You know, we could always cook together." I suggested. Glancing up at her, her eyes shone with emotions as she watched me. "What?" 

"I really want to kiss you." Putting the spices down, she walked over to me. Gripping my waist to slowly turn me around. I looked her over. She had only been out of my reach for a few hours, but it felt like an eternity since I felt her soft lips against mine. 

"I really want to kiss you too." I answered. Cupping her cheek, I brought my lips to hers. I kissed her slowly, walking her gently backwards, so that she was leaning against the counter. My hands traveled down her sides, tracing her pant lines. She shifted a bit, so I pulled my hands away. Not wanting to scare her away. What surprised me, was that she reached up and brought my hands back down to her waist. 

"Megan!" Sloans shrill voice echoed through the house. Megan and I pulled apart. Fixing ourselves in the few seconds we had before Sloan rounded the corner. I walked back over to the island. "Is this good? Too casual?" 

"Too showy." I joked. Earning a glare from Sloan. And a smirk from Megan. 

"It's perfect." Megan corrected. I just laughed as I popped the steaks into the oven. "When is he coming?" 

Sloan looked at her phone, squealed loudly, and ran back upstairs.

"I'm assuming soon." 

"I'm assuming you're right." Her face was still slightly pink from our heated moment. My head and heart were going crazy. This girl. "What are you doing?" She asked as I began gathering other ingredients.

"I'm making a sauce. So that after I take the steaks out, they won't be dry. And it'll give it extra flavor." I explained, watching her make an 'oh' face. I laughed. She really didn't understand how much she drove me crazy. I don't understand fully what I feel for her, but I know it's there. I'm just afraid. I don't want to hurt her. I care a lot about her, and it's new to me. 

"Skye?" Megan called softly, waving her hand in front of my face. "What're you thinking about?" 

"You." 

"What about me?" She asked. 

"How scared I am that I'm going to lose you." Her eyes shown with sympathy. Coming close, she wrapped her arms around me, enveloping me into a tight warm hug. My head swarmed with her smell. She smelt like home. 

"You don't have to be afraid." 

You are. 

I understood why she was afraid of telling Sloan, because she promised she wouldn't get involved. She was doing it for the both of us. If we didn't work out, Sloan didn't want to be stuck in the middle of all of the chaos that would ensue if either of us fucked up. It physically hurt thinking of that possibility, so I focused on this. The now moment. Holding her in my arms. How great it felt. Even if it was in secret.

"I know, it's just hard. I've never felt like this before.....not since....." I started, but closed my eyes.   Megan already knew about what happened, I just don't have the strength to say it out loud. Or if I did, I was afraid it would make it real. As if I had imagined what happened with uncle rob. That he was just something that my sick mind conjured up. 

"Not since?" She asked. I knew she was treading. Trying not to set me off. In all honesty, I wanted to tell her. 

"You know." I said. 

"Did Sloan tell you she told me?" She was nervous. She didn't want to upset me. 

"No." She looked confused. "You did. When you were drunk." She shook her head. 

"I talk way too much when I'm drunk, I'm sorry." She said. She looked genuinely upset with herself, so I just pulled her closer.

"It's okay." I soothed. 

The doorbell pulled us apart once more. This was the only down to keeping Megan and I a secret. Every time anyone was around, we'd have to act as if we weren't anything more than friends. 

It's definitely going to be hard. Especially since I want to shout to the world that she's mine. God, I am really pathetic. Walking to the door, I opened it. Revealing a flustered looking Chase. He was nervous. He wanted to impress Sloan. I'm glad my sister finally found someone who cared so much about her. 

"Oh hey Chase, Sloans upstairs getting ready." Megan said, nudging me out of the way. Giving me the look. You know the look. The one you get when you're acting like an overprotective dad. Laughing I just walked back to the kitchen. Checking on all the food. 

Ten minutes later there was another knock at the door. Opening it, there was another guy. About chases height. "Can I help you?" 

"Yeah, uh, does Sloan live here?" He asked, his eyes darting around. 

"Yeah, she's-........." 

"Dylan! So glad you could make it." Sloan said, walking up with chase. "Come on in, Megan's in the kitchen, you'll love her." Narrowing my eyes, I strayed behind. There was something going on but I couldn't quite put a finger on it. 

Then it hit me. Sloan brought another guy. Along with her guy. She brought hi, as a blind date for Megan. I wanted to be upset. I wanted to yell, but I couldn't. I needed to respect the fact that Megan needed us to be on the down low. No, I didn't get upset. 

Instead, I sat halfway through the awkward dinner. Silently filled with stolen glances. Until I excused myself upstairs. 

I just didn't feel like watching some random guy  try and flirt with Megan. It was painful in a way. And I didn't want to get upset about it, and have Megan feel like shit for making us stay a secret. 

********Megans POV********

I couldn't help but stare as Skye excused herself and walked away from the table. She didn't look upset, but I felt bad. It must've been really hard for her to sit there. 

"So," Dylan started again. He's been talking non stop for the past twenty minutes. Asking me about myself. My hobbies. What I liked. "How do you like the steak?" 

"It'd good." I said.

"I don't know, it's a bit dry." He said, eying his piece of steak before stuffing it into his mouth. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. He didn't know what he was talking about. Skye was an amazing cook. This was the probably one of the best steaks I've had. 

"So, how do you know Sloan?" I asked, avoiding any subject that even remotely made me think about Skye. 

"I'm friends with Chase, we met up at our schools first home game." He explained, chomping loudly. He's such a pig. And I've barely known him for half an hour. I was really going to have to have a conversation with Sloan about this. "I wonder what's wrong with her sister though." 

"What do you mean?" I didn't get upset at his choice of words, I reserved judgement. 

"Well, she didn't really say anything, and she just up and walked away. Maybe she felt like a fifth wheel." He said. Fifth wheel? 

"Yeah, she's......"

"Complicated?" He suggested. 

"Yeah, I suppose so." I said. 

Throughout the rest of dinner we all sat and talked. Yet, my mind was elsewhere. It felt like I was  was supposed to be somewhere else. I knew exactly where I was supposed to be. Upstairs with Skye. So I guess you could imagine how I felt when dinner was finally over. Well, for me anyways. Dylan left, saying something like he had work in the morning. 

Knowning well enough that Sloan would undoubtedly want some time with Chase, I said I would go hang out with Skye. Walking up the steps, I rapped lightly on her door. "Come in." She called. Opening the door, Skye was siting on her bed, book in hand. "Hey, how was the rest of dinner?" She asked. Closing her book. 

"It was alright." She nodded her head, patting the empty spot next to her. Crawling up, I sat beside her, as she wrapped one arm around my shoulders. "Are you ok?" I asked as she went back to reading.

"Yes, why?" 

"Because you can't look at me." I stated. She sighed, closing her book once more. She looked down at me, skating her head lightly. 

"I got jealous." 

"Of? Dylan? I only just met him." I said, tracing my finger over her chest. 

"I know, but........I don't know, it's stupid, just forget about it." She said, attempting to laugh away the fact that she was indeed jealous. But I wouldn't let her off that easy. 

"Skye." I said sternly. 

Sitting up, she brought herself down to the edge of the bed. Resting her elbows on her knees. I think this is what she does when she's really thinking something over, so I quietly went to sit beside her. "I just.... I was afraid that if I got like, really jealous, like to the point of anger, it would make you feel bad." 

"For what?" I asked, gently brushing her hair out of her face. I've been dying to do that.

"Keeping us a secret."

"Skye....." 

"No, it's ok. I told you, I'm fine with it." She said, turning her body, looking at me. "It's just that, it's gonna be hard. Walking past you in the hallways, and not being able to hold your hand. You know? Let everyone know you're mine." 

My mouth hung slightly open at her words. Officially, she hadn't asked me to be her girlfriend yet. We were just, you know, together. She must've thought my hesitation was bad. "Well, I mean, if you want to be mine. You know. Not like I'm trying to say I own you or anything, I just meant....." Cutting her off, I brought her face to mine. Connecting our lips once again. 

She hummed into the kiss. Instinctively wrapping her arms around my waist. Her hands gripping. As if she were to let me go, I would be gone forever. Resting her forehead on mine, she took a deep breath. As if trying to control herself. Once she opened her eyes, I understood why. They were dark, and laced with lust. She was restraining herself from doing anything that might make me uncomfortable. 

I noticed that earlier, when she put her hands on my waist. She moved her hands away once she saw how I reacted to them being there. Which only made me want her more. Grabbing her face, I kissed her again. More sensually this time. Tugging on her bottom  lip, she shuddered, suppressing a moan. Giving me enough access to let my tongue roam her mouth. She tasted faintly of mint and orange juice.

Her and her damn sunny-d. 

I fought the urge to squeal as she picked my legs up, and pinned me against the door. Her lips traveling down my neck. I roamed my hands over her back. Stopping at her shoulder blades. I always thought Skye had an amazing body. 

Just as Skye was about to connect her lips with mine again, Sloans shrill voice filled the house again. "Megan!" 

Grunting, Skye thumped her head against the door. Letting my slide down slowly from her legs. Checking myself quickly in Skye's mirror, I kissed her cheek before opening the door. Her faint objections making me smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.7K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
290K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
7.4K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
470K 16.1K 30
"Sometimes i really wish you would look at me the way you look at him. Did you know? Did you know i love you? Did you know I'm in love with you!? I e...