Ignorance was Bliss (Random U...

By Lauail

Truth or Dare was meant to be a bit of fun, going round to Theo's was meant to be relaxing and a time for all... More

One more
This moment right here
Just my luck
As if
Mitchell Foster
Stick skills
Dinner for one
Purple gummy worm
Does my bum look big in this?
What harm could it do?
Truth or Dare
Walk down memory lane
Tickle war
Feed the hangover monster
Silent
Feelings
Leap of faith
Eskimo kisses
Players, ice creams and starlight
Cake and eat it too
Year to remember
Comfort Zone
You are my hero
Thursday Night
Friendly
Hope
Shots anyone?
Jealousy?
Open minded
My brain is going to explode.
I'm actually doing this?
New beginnings
Monday Morning
Girls Dinner
Muffins
Mum
Shirtless Noah
Please tell me you're not naked!
What just happened there?
Home Truths
My Mitch Bubble
Together forever as one
Friends?
Who's the boss?
Time with Kayden
Trust in what we have
Kisses make it better
Insecurities

Dancing

432 44 9
By Lauail

Walking away from the boys pissing contest I head to the kitchen deciding another drink would be a good idea. In the kitchen I find Poppy and Libby talking. "Hey ma bitches!" I shout slinging my arms round their shoulders.

"Hey!" They say together.

"You look like your having a great time!" Libby says pulling the vodka over with shot glasses.

"Yea! Well i was before your possessive brother comes over trying to mark his territory with Milo" I say picking up a shot and downing it.

"What?"

"Never mind keep the shots coming. If I'm doing the party scene I may as well go big or go home" I laugh hip bumping Poppy "isn't that right P?"

"Yip!" She clinks her shot with mine.

Soon enough the whole hockey team is around the kitchen island chatting about the game. Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls comes on "everyone up on the table" Lucy one of the new team member says. "Hell yea!" Libby shouts clambering up beside her and before I know it Me, Libby, Poppy, Lucy and Grace are on top on Theo's kitchen counter swaying our hips pretending to be one of the pussycats. We stay for a few more songs but gradually everyone gets down but I stay up dancing my heart out as if no one is watching with Grace.

Libby and Poppy shout encouragements, some boys from school get up and we dance with them not even remembering who it was but enjoying them holding me and paying me attention. While dancing to old school Eve-let me blow your mind with Grace we decide to do some clique dirty dancing rubbing up on one another laughing our heads off getting louder when we hear the whistles and hollers from the boys.

"I've not had this much fun in ages! Why don't you go to more parties Holly" Grace shouts.

"When I wake up tomorrow a'll probably remember!" I laugh out "right now I'm having too much fun to care what people think". I grab her hand spinning her around.

"Holly!" I hear "Holly get down!" Looking for the voice shouting at me I see Mitch standing below me. "Mitch come up!" I shout. Grace is dancing with someone so I don't have to worry about leaving her to talk to him "come on!" I put my hand out to him to get up. Letting out a deep breath shaking his head he climbs up.

"Yeah! Mitch!" I shout hugging him.

"You've been up here for ages do you not want to come down?" Mitch asks just standing still. That just won't do. Selena Gomes- Hands To Myself comes on and I waggle my finger at him to come closer swinging my hips to the music and raising my hands above my head bringing them back down my body. He looks frozen but the heat in his eyes says other wise. I walk over to him and put my arms around his neck and try to get him to loosen up. He places his hands on my hips and starts to move with me "that's it!" I say turning so my back is to his chest.

"Holly" he whispers into my ears. The feel of his face so close to mine and the heat coming from his body makes me melt into him further. He brings his arms around me tighter and I can feel his strong her chest against me. "I've missed you so much" he says leaning his face into the crook of my neck.

Goosebumps appear all over me and my brain won't let me form any words. He plants a light kiss on my collarbone and I feel like my knees are going to give out. I slowly move my arms up over my head and into his hair loving the feel of it going through my fingers. I can't tell if all the fussiness is from the alcohol or the way he's making me feel. I think I need some air. Yea that's a good idea I need to get some air.

"Air" I say in a croaky voice. Pulling away from him quickly I make myself stumble heading for the edge of the counter but manage to right myself before I get too far. Standing up I climb down and head for the patio doors leaving Mitch behind. I walk out into the cool night air and take a couple of deep breaths trying to compose myself. What was that in there? Those feelings were unusual but I can't say I didn't like what Mitch made me feel. Shaking my head I walk further into the garden where it was quieter. I'd seen a tree house further up the garden when we had been here that other time, hopefully it will be unoccupied.

All was quiet and I took that as a good sign. I climbed the wooden ladder and went inside. This was a lot bigger than any tree house I've been in before, for one I could stand to full height and still have room and there was space for a small couch in the corner and beanbags.

Felling dizzy I decide to sit down and close my eyes, nope not a good idea closing my eyes was not an option just now it made the room spin. Deciding to lie down I stare at the ceiling and listen to my breathing. I take out my phone and see it's midnight. I send a quick text to let Mum know we will probably stay here and text Poppy to tell Libby to ask Theo.

Bing
Poppy 👭: he says that's fine xxx

Putting my phone back in my pocket I hear the door being pushed open. Sitting up I see Kayden poking his head in.

"Hey! How'd you find me?" I say smiling. I'm glad he found me I've missed him too

"I saw you come up here but went back to the house to get you these" he says handing me two bottles of water and paracetamol.

"Life saver!" I say patting the spot beside me "you coming to sit down" nodding he sits. "You having fun?" I ask

"Not as much fun as you've been" he says sadly "I've not see you smile this much or laugh this much in ages."

"It's been a lot better than I thought it would be, the shots defo helped but I reckon I will have a few embarrassing flashbacks tomorrow" I shiver.

"Your dance moves have been something else" he laughs nudging my shoulder. "Kinda sad I didn't get treated to one of your dances" .

"We can have our dance now if you want?" I say standing up "come on up you get"

"There's no music Hols" he whines

Going in to my pocket I pull out my phone and hand him it. "Choose any song it'll be fun"

He sits for a moment then begins to go through the playlists. "Right I've picked one but I've chose a slow one I think you need to calm yourself down a bit" he mocks.

Setting the phone on the couch he slips his jacket off and walks towards me as Jealous by Labrinth starts to play. I love this song.

Walking over to me he takes my hand kissing it. "Can I have this dance?" Giggling I nod my head. He puts his hands on my hips and I slip my hands over his chest and link them behind his head resting my head on his shoulder. We start to sway back and forth. Her twirls me out and pulls me back in to his chest causing me to laugh.

"God I love that sound" he says pressing the side of his face to me head.

"What sound?" I ask confused.

"Your laugh. I've missed it this last week and knowing I've made you laugh instead of cry or looks sad is the best thing ever." He say seriously.

Pulling back I stare up at him. "I've missed you too. I know I need to talk to you and the guys. I was going to do it tomorrow. I don't want us to be apart anymore it's killing me." I say snuggling back in to his chest listening to his heart beat. His hands begin to rub up and down my back slowly raising the hairs on the back of my neck and begins to slowly send shivers up and down my arms and legs.

"You look beautiful tonight Holly" He whispers into my hair. "You alway look beautiful but tonight there's something different about you and it's heightened your beauty"

I feel myself heat up all over and he must be able to feel my heart pounding against him. He hugs me in tighter and all I can do is try to remember how to breath. I slide my hands up his neck and slowly move my hands trough his hair feeling his shorter hair. "I like your hair like this it suits you makes you look really hot" I say blushing when I realise I haven't applied any filter to what I'm saying.

He smiles down at me "thanks"

I place my head against him and stroke the back of his neck which makes him let out a small shiver.

"Holly" he whispers into the night air. Looking up I see his eyes are closed. He looks so vulnerable just now, his plump rose tint lips look so soft. Before I realise what I'm doing I trace his lips with my finger. Kaydens eyes slowly open and he stares at me.

All thoughts of dancing forgotten we just look at each other. He stares at me straight in the eyes and I am lost in the swirls of emotions playing in his. My heart is steadily trying to make it way out my chest and I poke my tongue out to wet my lips trying to help my dry throat. Kaydens eyes watch every movement of my lips and tongue and I feel warmth pooling inside me.

He sighs and rests his forehead to mine breathing deeply. I close my eyes absorbing as much of his warmth as I can. Straightening up he meets my eyes again and a look of determination comes over them.

"Can I be your first Holly?" he whispers "can I be your first kiss?"

I don't think I even need to think of what to say to him. I want him to be more than my first kiss I would let him be my first everything. I trust him and have loved him forever but in this moment right now I've decided I would try for more with him.

"Yes Kayden" I whisper

The smile he gives me is breathtaking, you would think I gave him the world with that answer.

"You did give me it Holly" he says laughing.

Did I say that out loud? Looking away embarrassed he captures my chin between his thumb and forefinger bring my face to meet his. He slowly brings my chin up further and I know what he's doing, he's giving me time to change my mind but I don't want to, I want him now. Knowing this I move my lips closer and close the gap between us allowing him to take he final breath of space away from us and his lips touch mine.

The Sparks running over my lips when his touch mine are out of this world. I put my arms behind his head and he places his on my hips pulling me closer to him, I feel his tongue sliding over my bottom lip asking for entry and I open mouth. When his tongue touches mine a moan escapes my lips and I feel Kayden press his fingers into the flesh of my hips and shudder slightly. The kiss was slow to begin with but once we got into our rhythm it became more hungry.

Walking him backwards towards the couch he sits down pulling me to sit on his lap sideways never breaking the kiss. Running my hands through his hair I hear him moan and this seems to spur me on and ignite a fire in my belly.

Kayden is the first to pull away and I think I whimpered from the loss of contact. He places his forehead to mine and I keep my eyes closed placing both my hands either side of his face. We sat trying to calm our harsh breathing staying in each other's space.

Opening my eyes I realise Kaydens are open too. I give him a shy smile and he leans in to peck my lips lightly and rubs his thumb over my bottom lip. "If I knew how amazing kissing you would be I would have done it a lot sooner" he says smiling. "You okay?

I don't think I can speak so I just nod my head up against his. "Do you want to stay out here a bit longer?" I nod my head again and turn into him to cuddle up on his chest. "You sure I'm not too heavy on you?" I ask suddenly conscious that all my weight is on him.

"Your perfect exactly where you are. Unless you want to move?" He asks worriedly.

I lean and grab his jacket off the edge of the couch and put it over the both of us. "I'm exactly where I want to be" I say snuggling into him once more. Lying on his chest listening to his heartbeat I begins to feel sleepy.

"Than you Holly" Kayden says into my hair kissing the top of my head and placing his chin on top.

"For what?" I ask

"For letting me be your first kiss" I can feel the smile in my hair.

"Thank you for wanting to be Kayden" I say honestly. I never thought anyone would want me over the other girls in school but here's one my best friend telling me and showing me that he does.

"I want to be all your firsts if you let me Holly" he says thoughtfully.

I couldn't even answer him if I wanted to. The pull of sleep was winning and I was slowly slipping under. The last thought before sleep consumed me was of the feel of Kayden's lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
5.6K 458 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
79.1K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
11.7K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...