Ignorance was Bliss (Random U...

By Lauail

Truth or Dare was meant to be a bit of fun, going round to Theo's was meant to be relaxing and a time for all... More

One more
This moment right here
Just my luck
As if
Mitchell Foster
Stick skills
Dinner for one
Purple gummy worm
Does my bum look big in this?
What harm could it do?
Truth or Dare
Walk down memory lane
Tickle war
Feed the hangover monster
Silent
Feelings
Leap of faith
Eskimo kisses
Players, ice creams and starlight
Cake and eat it too
Year to remember
Comfort Zone
You are my hero
Thursday Night
Friendly
Hope
Shots anyone?
Dancing
Open minded
My brain is going to explode.
I'm actually doing this?
New beginnings
Monday Morning
Girls Dinner
Muffins
Mum
Shirtless Noah
Please tell me you're not naked!
What just happened there?
Home Truths
My Mitch Bubble
Together forever as one
Friends?
Who's the boss?
Time with Kayden
Trust in what we have
Kisses make it better
Insecurities

Jealousy?

423 38 2
By Lauail

Not knowing what I wanted to drink I thought I would play it safe and have beer. Grabbing one out of the cooler I open it and handed one to Milo who thanks me. Taking a drink I realise I don't actually like the taste of it but who cares a'll deal with it.

"Who did you come with?" Milo asks coming to stand beside me leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Libby and my sister Poppy. They were constantly looking around for their boyfriends so I sent them on their way" I say laughing. "What about you?"

"few guys from the track team. Ethan my best friend and Joel do you know them?"

"Yea. I've seen you guys at some competitions. Never spoken to them but they seem nice" I say taking another drink or beer seems to be getting better every time I take a drink.

"Joel! Ethan!" He shouts to the other end of the kitchen "nows your chance" he says bumping my hip. How am I meant to deal with talking to strangers. I start to feel panicky looking around for a way to get out of this situation but before I can they appear beside us.

"Hey guys" milo greets. "This is Holly. Holly this is Ethan and Joel" he points to each of them in turn

"Nice to meet you Holly" Ethan says holding out his and I shake it.

"Hey" Joel says with a kind smile. "We've heard a lot about you" he smirks looking at Milo. When I look at him he has tinted cheeks and looks over my head taking a sip of his beer.

"All good things I hope?" I laugh

"Definitely" Ethan says with a knowing smirk.

The guys were easy to get along with, they introduced me to their girlfriends Anna and Beth and I have to admit I enjoyed spending time with all of them. We had a few more drinks and then decided to do shots. By my third I started to feel buzzed and needed to pee.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whisper to Milo.

"You want me to come with you?" He asks taking my hand. It feels nice and warm and sends tingles up my arm. Not like the guys do when they touch me but it's gets my heart beating faster. Why am I comparing him to the guys?

Squeezing his hand I shake my head. "A'll be fine. Wait here and a'll come back and get you okay?"

"Sure then maybe I can get that dance?" He asks hopeful with a smile that lights up his eyes. Nodding my head I turn heading towards the stairs to where I know the bathroom is.

It took me ages to get here, I bumped into a few of the the girls off the team and they convinced me we had to do a celebratory shot which I did then I met Poppy and checked in with her, she seems to be having a great time and Max hasn't left her side then I had to wait in the queue for the bathroom. Now here, I go to the toilet and wash my hands. Fixing my eyes and fluffing my hair I realise I'm feeling a bit more drunk but in a good way. I head out the door back to the party.

Turning to head down the stairs my path is blocked by a wall of muscle, looking up I'm met with grass green eyes, auburn hair and the cheeky smile of Finn. "Hey handsome" I drawl "fancy meeting you here, you wanting to try out the cloud bed again" I laugh putting my hand on his chest.

He looks shocked for a moment then laughs "why? You wanting to try it out with me?"

"Oh no not me, wouldn't want to get my eyeballs scratched out by your new bit of stuff Zoe." I laugh.

"What? You think I'm with Zoe? Are you joking me right now Holly?" He asks with a scowl.

Who pissed in his cornflakes? "Hey don't get snippy with me, I'm just saying what I see" I say trying to move past him but he won't budge. "Finn, move please I want to get back down the stairs"

"Why? So you can get back to Milo" he sneers

Is that jealously is hear? "What if I do? It's none of your business" I say still trying to push past him but give up once I realise he's managed to box me in to the corner of the hall with my back to the wall. How did that happen? I'm sure I was walking forward?

He leans forward down to my level and stares me straight in the eye igniting those flames that lick all over my body from the heat in his eyes. "You are my business Holly. Everything you do is my business. I want to be by your side and your pushing me away." Feeling his breath on my skin makes me close my eyes and lean towards the sound of his voice. "Your coming to sit with us, you've been drinking and I don't want you to do something silly with Milo that you'll regret tomorrow"

Did he just tell me what to do! Feeling the heat being doused out by the coldness of my anger swirling through my body I fling my eyes open and push him away from me and stare at him "Who are you to tell me what I am doing? I am not coming down there to sit with all of you while you flirt and have girls fling themselves at you just to make you all feel better in the knowledge that no one is near me and I'm within sight. I'm having fun with Milo and his friends so butt out" I growl out and stomp past him towards the stairs.

Heading towards the kitchen I walk over to Milo who was exactly where he told me he would stay. His face lights up when he sees me. "I was getting worried you've been gone for ages" he says putting his arm round my shoulder.

"Sorry there was a line and I got talking with a few of the girls from the team I didn't mean to be so long" I say leaning in to him.

"It's alright, I was going to come look for you but didn't want to leave here and miss you and end up searching again" he laughs and I giggle,

"Where are the rest of them?" Nodding to the empty seats.

"They went to dance do you wanna join them?" He smiles

"Maybe after another drink. I usually only dance when I'm in my room or nobody is watching" I blush going to  grab the bottle of raspberry vodka from the bar and shot glasses out the cupboard. Holding them up I smile and set them up on the bar for us.

"Don't worry I've got two left feet, but I can promise you one thing" he says leaning in close to my ear and whispers "a'll definitely be watching Holly". His breath on my ear made  the hairs on my neck stand up. Looking back at him with my red face I see he's smiling at me and not in the usual taunting smile boys have when they are playing tricks on me but a honest smile which causes butterflies to fly in my stomach. I giggle and focus on pouring the drinks.

Downing four in a row I decide that they are my last drink and grab Milo's hand dragging him while I laugh towards the living room where we find Joel, Ethan, Anna and Beth dancing they smile when they see us and wave us over. James Bay- Best Fake Smile comes on and I can't help to start move my body to the beat and sing my heart out holding Milo's hand and jumping around. He spins me out and in twisting and twirling me and I can't help but laugh having so much fun. I sing loudly in to his face shaking my boobs at his chest and stamping my feet getting in to it and he seems to be having fun too. The rest of the party seems to melt away and while I have fun with him and his friends.

We dance to a few songs laughing and doing silly moves. I can kind of understand why my mum drinks. I feel relaxed and happy and don't seem to care what anyone else thinks. My dance moves have become bolder and flirty with Milo. I love the feel of his hands on my hips and his stomach pressed against my back. Rihannah-Work comes on and I begin to sway my hips pressing further into Milo, bending and rotating my hips. I think, I think I'm like her in the video flinging my hair over my shoulder and wrapping my arms backwards around his neck I slowly move myself side to side getting lost in the music closing my eyes.

"I don't know if I want anyone else to see these dance moves Holly" Milo whispers into my ear giggling . Turning around to face him I continue to dance, He stands still while I seem to rub myself over him. I know I should be embarrassed but my body just wants to move and I'm letting it. Milo's hands tighten on my hips and I hear him breath out a long breath. Looking up into his eyes I feel lost in them, placing my hand on the side of his face I stare into them.

"You have beautiful eyes Milo" I whisper.

"You're beautiful Holly" he says leaning his forehead on mine.

Did he just say I'm beautiful? I stop dancing and look up at him. He seems to be waiting for something. He looks down to my lips and and I look at his noticing his tongue dart out to wet them. This action makes my stomach clench. Is he going to kiss me? I would like him to kiss me. Realising I feel this way I decide to be brave and lean in a bit further closing the space between us, I don't know if it's the alcohol or the confidence that his words give me or maybe a combination of both but I'm going to kiss him. I turn my head slightly and close my eyes but just before out lips touch I'm pulled back abruptly. "What the-"

"You were going to kiss him Holly" an angry voice says behind me still holding on to my shoulder. Looking at Milo I can see he's not happy and I give him an apologetic smile turning round to face Noah.

"And?" I asks placing my hands on my hips staring him down.

"And it would of been your first" he whispers.

"Again a'll ask.. And?"

"You can't just give away your first kiss because your drunk and not thinking" he whispers again.

"I can and will do what I want Noah. The sooner you and Finn realise that the better stop telling me what I can and can't do!" I shout.

"Look man, Holly can make her own decisions I would never make her do anything she doesn't want to. I know you guys are friends but I really like her" Milo says.

"Don't even get me started on you! You were basically screwing on that dance floor moments ago, we all know where you mind is" Noah spits.

"Hey! We were just dancing, Holly was having a good time and so was I no harm done Noah. What's your deal?" Milo questions

Noah moves in towards him getting in his face.

I can't be dealing with this right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 458 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
THE CURSE LOVE By Shadiyah

Mystery / Thriller

566 10 27
He pulls me closer to him and stares at me as if he wanted to express everything he wanted to. He holds my waist, moves his soft hands on my body, gr...
59.5K 1.1K 43
You are a 20 year old girl and you was invited to your friends house one of your friends wanted to play truth or dare and you and the others agreed...
114K 4.6K 71
Ashton's glare flicks between the beer bottle and the commotion outside before settling on me. He takes a slow step forward, and I unconsciously take...