The Slave That I am (Watty's...

By bitchbaker

I was bought by my master from the slavery shop. this time of living is when the vampires are the one who sho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Tag,youre it!!!
Editing
My Naughty Mate
Love Me Like You Do

Chapter 4

1.3K 45 3
By bitchbaker

I done my course finely today keeping me distracted for my stressful thoughts but why should I stress myself thinking about him? Because you love him idiot!! Have you forgotten? Oh yeah I love him but that's yesterday this is now I have to accept the fact that were just different with benefits well that benefits wasn't went further yet and the moment it went further maybe he will free me,vampires like him doesn't like woman whose not virgin isn't? I figured it is the only way to get away on this infernal home I got a bigger head idea on that one but should I agree on that stuff it was so unholy maybe it will work if he never mention anything about that woman let see if he will still come on my room tonight but I haven't seen him for the whole day maybe he went out so I spent my half day on the garden.

I went upstairs to clean myself up early and pick up some of the magazine looking for nice photos of clothes and jewelries flipping on the pages a photo of a beautiful bride wearing a long wedding gown I signed because I envy the girls like her she's so pretty and look so happy with her husband I chuckle because she's more taller than the guy sitting in the lobby enjoying the magazines somebody awkwardly clear his throat.

"eh emm excuse me" his voice wasn't sounds like my master so I turned around to face the super-hot guy he has this shoulder length brown hair and a blue eyes same as my master his height seems to be a super model type making me look at the magazine and look back at him again tsk everyone in this magazine is a vampire anyway every vampire is hot and beautiful isn't? so what do I expect?

"Yes?" I asked while frowning confuse how come he got into the house he smile warmly and look around the lobby.

"Is Athan around?" I frown deeply and look down I don't have any idea if he's around I haven't seen him whole day.

"I haven't seen him" I told him firmly while sitting back on the coach staring his beautiful figure.

"I didn't sense him since I enter to this house I guess he went out I have to wait for him because we have something to talk about... may I sit?" He asked me if he can sit? I guess he doesn't know I'm just a slave.

"Well you may sit" he chuckles and sit next to me okay this is awkward.

"You know Mercedes you never change you still look so innocent" I stood from where I sit he look so surprise because his eyes got wider I face him angrily, my irritation boiled under my skin when I heard that name....again

"I'm not Mercedes! And don't you ever compare me to her!!!" I marched out shutting the door out loud echoing to this empty house I walk to the garden to cool down myself I nearly jump in fear when he pokes me from behind.

"oh my freaking-" I look at to him staring at me deeply from head to toe .

"I'm sorry about what I said it was just...you really look like her except to that British accent" he's smile looks so sad but I look away.

"I' m sorry for yelling at you I just can't control my temper" I look at him and surprisingly he was sitting next to me

"it's okay...girls stuff" he chuckle he's so charming but I keep avoiding to stare at him for a long time I was a type of person whose easy to fall in love .

"My name is Angelina I'm from British but I paid to become his slave"

"Angelina such a lovely name" he close his eyes when the wind blows from behind.

"And you smell good angelina" I chuckle because that was every vampires line on the movies I watched every evening.

"Why?" he asked

"Nothing, nothing" I told him while looking down playing my fingers.

"My name is Harry I was your master's best friend since when we were kids I was here for a vacation"

I stood up and look at him without any words I went to the entrance And saw his luggage place on the side of the door I carried it but it was so heavy goodness how can he carry this? holding his bag he hold my hand and pick it up from me he lift the luggage just like it weighted nothing he carried the bag all the way upstares and stop right next to my room.

"this is your room?" he asked pointing at my door I nodded my head smiling and he proceed to the next room.

"I guess I'll be staying in this room Angeline" he open the door and I followed him inside.

"my name is angelina not angeline" I corrected him he open the balcony door and exhaled the fresh air I envy him because he has balcony on his room he can read and watch the moon every evening with a finest view.

"if you may excuse I have to cook for dinner" without waiting for his answer I went out to his room and go directly to the kitchen I have to prepare something special because we have visitor.

Cooking one of my specialty from our slavery class the "steak au poivre" I finish adding some spices to my recipe when I nearly jump in fear the door burst open and it close madly the loud noise echoed to the whole house I continue my doings because I know it was my dearest master who surely doesn't have a good day today I arrange the dining table placing two plates for both of them and a nice wine glass I put some ice cube to the small bucket and placing the wine on top of it and of course I put some blood to a tea pot with a small tea cups around it sounds crazy but of course they were vampires so I have to do crazy things especially my master have the first visitor ever but in fairness this arrival of visitor of him makes me distracted of over thinking what just happen last night erasing my thought I place the tea pot on the tray I will serve this later after dinner for them while they were having this chitchat.

"Athan!" I heard Harry calling my master's name excitedly.

"Goodness Harry you arrived!!!" he exclaimed.

"Goodness Athan is that the way you open your door?? And you forgot to pick me up to the airport isn't?"

"Obviously.... I have some meeting to attend and it's a rough day I' am sorry" Athan apologize firmly.

"it's okay I made it anyway" they both have this lightly conversation but most of the time murmuring I have to call them to eat dinner before the food gets colder than their skin I went to the lobby were they chuckles and laughter came from, awkwardly clearing my throat....

"excuse Masters the dinner is ready"
They both stare at me awkwardly but Harry is the first to stood and walk to my direction.

"Oh yes dinner I m so hungry" he walk pass to me my master just stood and I set a side while he was walking to pass me he took hold of my chin to look at him my face lifted but my eye was on his lips.

"You will eat with us" his cold glare sends me goose bumps I don't know why but I begin to fear him it's better to feel this way any way slave should fear their masters not love them, I trailed behind him and went to the cup board to pick up another plate for me I serve the dinner and harry looks happy on the menu.

"Wow so we don't have to spend money to eat on the expenssive restaurant because Angelina here can cook food like this" he pointed out the food and pour some red wine on his glass.

"Oh so you meet Angelina already she's my-" he stop on the middle sentence but I didn't look at him while talking to Harry.

"Slave" he continued as I was slicing my steak to bite size I have water sittig next to my plate,I don't drink wine any way ignoring every topic of the both hottie vampires on the table I'm surprise when harry called me.

"What do you think Angelina?" My eyes staring at him questionably he got the messege that I don't know what is he talking about.

"Oh I said before I go home it is nice to throw a party for the three of us" well I thought party is having bunch of people will attend and wore the nice ball gowns but he said it was just the three of us.

"Oh that would be nice but it's far from it isn't? I mean you just arrived today.... and we actually never get along to think about you leaving" his eyes grew bigger and to my surprise it has a light on it.

"So you don't want me to leave yet?" He asked grining on me my cheeks felt hot I knew I'm blushing so I look down to my plate to hide my embarassing face.

"Oh I just thought maybe not yet...not so soon" I can feel the stabbing gaze from my master so I continue eating my steak.

"Atleast I heard your voice again angeline" crap he always forgotten to call me Angelina not Angeline

"It's Angelina not Angeline" I corrected him once again.

"That british accent" he rose his glass of slightly toes me and master did the same my gaze suddenly went to my master and his eyes was on mine finishing our dinner I wash our plates but before that I put the teapot on my master's office terrace but he said they will drink whiskey and save the blood for tomorrow so I brought the bottle of whiskey upstares and leave them alone.

My feet became sore because of continues walking around serving them everytime master call me to bring something from downstare and deliver it to his office where they were drinking I asked my permission to rest when I thought they might needed nothing as he dismiss me I went straight my room and take a shower again I smell steak wearing a nightie gown because it's steamy hot today I fell down to my bed face first. I knew my master will not be able to attend his session for me tonight so I sleep relax and safe it felt like I slept for so long when I woke up and it was just two thirty in morning I shifted my position drugging myself back to my dream land when he suddenly speaks.

"You forgot to feed me" I jump out to my bed by surprise he never get pass to every single evening of my life titling my head on my left side he slowly walk towards me I was standing close to the wall but sooner I lean on it boxing me using his hands both of my side I never tend to look at him I have nothing to do but to close my eyes and think he will be done soon he slowly tracing my neck and lean to kiss me I guess I just have my senses but to my surprise I avoid his lips to contact with mine he never attempt again so he went directly to my neck and bit me. my hands stays on my nightie gown ripping it because his bite hurts unlike before I swallowed hard then bite my lower lips, closing my eyes knowing he will not drain me any way so after minutes of gulping my blood I felt dizzy and he stop's he move away from me and took hold my chin to face him again.

" look at me" I'm still his slave so i do as what i was told.

"Tomorrow you will feed Harry so you must save your strenght you don't have to do your course" I swallowed harder before answering him.

"Yes master" once again he lean on me and speak inches away from my lips.

"I'am your master Angelina remember ,if I want to do anything stupid to you, you don't have any right to complain and say no do you understand?" Without any hesitation I answer him with my formal voice.

"Yes master" his eyes turn to black again and he did threw me on my bed then start kissing me deeply on my lips my eyes was open I wasn't like before I used to return his kisses and moan in pleasure but now I just can't I just can't do this when he notice I wasn't responding he stood and walk back and forth on my room.

"So your doing this to me?? So you decided to control your feelings to me and acted like you feel nothing on me huh?" I look at him confusely I dont know what he wants me to do.

"So tell me master what should I do? Tell me and I will do as I told... do you want me to act like her? or pretend like her? do you want me to pleasure you?!!!" He marched towards me and slap me acrossed my face.

"It wasn't what you are thinking!!!! Fuck! you driving me insane!!!! You know how much I wanted her back!!!"

I cry because this is the first time he laid his hand on me.

" she run away from me and she was no where to be found and when I saw you I was just hoping that-" my irritation boiled because he's doing the same damn conversation that happened that night.

"So your saying it again?? You know what??you don't have to explain because everything you said about you are not the same as other vampires in this planet is true you are different in your own personal issue" he pointed his finger to me he's so annoyed and mad .

"Don't you dare compare me to them because in this house I gave you everthing that you need to feel free at home unlike the other slave that sleeps in the floor and to a cold dungeons" tears threatening to fall from my eyes but I stood still staring at him like a angry wife caught her husband cheating.

"I didn't ask for this... hey you chose to treat me like this because you thought she was me and how I wish she never run away from you so I don't have to met you!!!!"

He turned his back agaisn't me before completely exiting on my door.

"You're different... and I care about you and I fucking don't know why? but it doesn't mean that she is my reason why I was acting weirder and weirder around you" and that he walk away leaving me breathless for what he said why don't he just stop making me assume that he loves me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
1.9K 10 34
The cells... That was what they called it; where ever I was. I had tried to ask them so many times, but I couldn't speak. I could hear them, or at le...
454K 13.6K 41
RATED MATURE | Completed ✔ Held captive at the hands of vampires to be auctioned off to the vampire clan called the PureBloods. I'm held hostage, tor...
281K 14.1K 83
The first time I cut myself and I saw that my blood was purple I wasn't concerned, but then when my Nanny cut herself and her blood was red. I was co...