I'm Not Your Average Girl, Ha...

Oleh kixrsty

Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 17.

172K 1.4K 182
Oleh kixrsty

Delilah's POV

"I am so tired." I said as I climbed in my mum's car when she came to pick me up.

"Hard day?"

"Eventful, strange, abnormal day." I replied closing my eyes.

"How so?" She asked not letting the conversation drop.

"It just was." I said trying to sleep for the 20 minute journey home.

"Don't fall asleep just yet we're going out for dinner."

"Do we have to?" I moaned, all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed, stick on some stupid chick flick which makes girls have the wrong perception of high school and boys and eat all the junk food I want.

"Yes, we're going over to someone's house." She replied sternly.

"Not another one of your work colleagues who has a daughter who is all girly and I can't relate anything to?" I groaned, just thinking about past experiences at these sort of dinner parties was making me want to drop into a coma right now.

"No no, don't worry."

"Fine then, who?" I said not really interested.

"We're off to the Styles'." She said in a fluster.

"Have you become like bff's?" I joked sarcastically.

"It's nice to be friends with someone who hasn't got their nose up their own arse."

"Good to know mum." I replied ending the conversation.

I slowly dragged my tired body out of the car and into the house. It smelt very fresh inside, the cleaner must have been busy all day. I trudged upstairs, hoping to get a nap. I threw my bag along the floor so it stopped at the side of my bed. I flung myself onto my desk chair and opened up my laptop. I flicked through twitter and probably got over excited when I saw Before You Exit had a new song out. I quickly downloaded it and synced my iPhone. I turned the speakers right up and fell in love on the spot. I was too tired to update my tumblr so I launched myself at my bed and fell fast asleep with the music still blasting into my ears.

"Delilah, honey. It's time to go." My mum said as she gently shook my shoulder.

"No." I replied rolling over.

"Come on, we won't be there too long, you can sleep when you get back." She said, I groaned into my pillow, I just wanted to sleep now. "Come on, up now." She said getting impatient with me.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." I said when I was clearly lying in bed still.

"Don't make me get a bucket of water." She threatened.

"You wouldn't dare." I retorted.

"Wouldn't I?"

"It would ruin the silk sheets." I said grinning into my pillow.

"Come on, up now." She said changing the subject. Yet again I had won another argument.

"I think I forgot my phone." My mum said running back into the house leaving me and my dad sat in the car surrounded by an awkward silence.

"Good day at school?" He asked breaking the silence.

"It was fine." I replied dully. It was school does he expect it to be a party every day?

"What did you do?" He said trying to keep the conversation going.

"School stuff." I said stating the obvious.

"Got it." My mum announced as she climbed back into the car. "Delilah did you brush your hair?" She asked frowning at me.

"Why?" I asked, instead of an answer a hairbrush was launched in my direction. "Thanks." I said sarcastically. I pulled the brush through my hair cringing every time I reached a tangle. I did just sleep on it, which would probably explain why my hair was such a mess.

"Now Delilah I want you on your best behaviour." My mum said sternly.

"When am I not?" I asked as a joke.

"Don't push it."

"Whatever." I replied leaning back into the seat hoping to blend in with the chair.

"Can't I stay in the car?" I asked sounding pathetic but I wasn't even hungry.

"Of course not, get out and stop being rude." My mum said, embarrassed by me. I slowly got out of the car annoying her even more. She literally pulled me up the garden path. I was dreading going inside, I was too tired to argue or even think of any good come backs if Harry started anything. My dad knocked on the door loud and clear. Harry's mum answered the door and welcomed us in. My mum elbowed my side so I put on the biggest fake grin just to please her, but once again she frowned upon me. I could tell I was really getting on her nerves tonight but I personally found it amusing.

"Harry's watching tv in the front room, you can go in if you want Delilah?" His mum asked. Stay here and mingle with the adults or get some entertainment from the tv, hmm? I chose to go watch TV, I wouldn't be as bored.

"Thanks." I replied before walking into their front room. It looked a lot different from the party, well for a start there was a lot less people. I walked in and Harry was fast asleep on the sofa, I couldn't help but chuckle, he looked so peaceful, so I went and sat on his stomach. Nothing says; 'Hello, I've arrived' like someone puncturing your lungs.

"What the heck?!" He replied as he shot his eyes open.

"It's rude to sleep when you have guests round." I said smirking down at him whilst I was still sat on him.

"I wasn't asleep." He said annoyed.

"So you usually snore when you're awake?" I asked cocking my eyebrows at him.

"Yes, don't you?" He joked.

"Oh yeah, all the time." I replied as I got off him and went and sat on an empty chair. I watched Harry as he flicked through the channels, either he couldn't decide what to watch or there was simply nothing on.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked chucking the remote at me. I only had to go to the first page of channels before I chose a program to watch, it was my absolute favourite, I watched it religiously. "You like Criminal Minds?" He asked, almost sounding surprised.

"Love Criminal Minds." I said correcting him.

"Favourite character?"

"Reid." I replied narrowing my eyes at him wondering why he was asking.

"I prefer Garcia." He said.

"She's pretty awesome." I replied.

"Have you seen all the seasons?" He asked continuing the conversation.

"Yeah." I replied now paying more attention to the serial killer on TV.

"Join the club." He replied before turning his attention back to the TV.

I tossed and turned in bed all night unable to sleep for some reason. I was really tired still but I left my phone at Harry's house, it felt like a piece of me was missing. I was begging he would bring it to school tomorrow so I could be reassured. After finally finding a comfortable sleeping position I eventually switched off and went to sleep.

I was awoken the next day by the annoying ringing from my alarm. I slammed it off and clambered out of bed and into the shower. After getting ready I hopped down to the kitchen and ate my pancakes coated in Nutella, such a good way to start the day.

Harry hadn't brought my phone into school, well he hadn't handed it to me. I met up with my mum after school but told her I was going to see Riley. Instead of walking towards Starbucks I found myself walking to the Styles residence. I knocked on the door, anticipating who would answer.

"Oh hello Delilah, can I help you?" Harry's mum asked, I take it she was surprised to see me.

"Urm yes, I didn't happen to leave my phone here did I?" I asked, peering round slyly to see if anyone else was in, I didn't see anyone, which meant if my phone was here I could get it and get out before I run into Harry.

"Does it have a sort of wooden case with a pig logo on it?" She asked.

"Sure does." I replied trying to speed things up.

"It's in the kitchen, come on in." She said ushering my inside. I walked into the house which was starting to get too familiar. "Here you go." She said whilst she handed me my phone.

"Thanks." I said about to walk off.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" She asked.

"Could I have a glass of water please?" I politely asked.

"Sure, here you are." She replied handing me a glass of water.

"Hey mum, who was at the door?" Harry asked as he came intruding into the kitchen followed by a group of his friends and his girl followers. Now you could really cut the tension in the air with a knife. I gently put the cup down on the side, still amused by the confused faces on everybody except Harry. The silence still lingered as they remained on one side of the kitchen and I stayed put on the other.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.3K 229 24
4 girls tricked by a fake Harry Styles kik account and a new friendship that stars between these 4 girls! After a while there dreams come true includ...
2.3M 36.4K 100
Harry Styles and Liam Payne go to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School in Cheshire along with Zayn Malik their school is taking part in an exchange wit...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
6K 235 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...