My K-Pop Secret (SNSD, F(x)...

By 99eunjae

Jade Jung, Korean name Sooeun Jung, lives a pretty normal life for a high schooler in LA. However she has a s... More

My K-Pop Secret (SNSD, F(x), EXO)
Ch. 1 My Life
Ch. 2: I'm Officially Screwed
Ch.3 Overprotective Brother
Ch.4 Uh Oh....
Ch.6 Like a K-Pop Star
Ch. 7 Before the Concert
Author's Note
Ch.8 The Concert
Ch.9 Siblings....
Ch. 10 Them
Ch.11 Hiding
Ch.12 Concert (Again?) and Ships
Ch.13 Lunch with EXO and Other Things
Ch.14 Friend or Foe?
Ch.15 Amusement Parks are a Big No No
Ch.16 Strawberry Juice is Very Yummy
Ch.17 The PARTAY
Ch.18 A Break, For the First Time in Forever
Ch.20 Kris
Ch.19 K-Drama
Ch.21 Scavenger Hunt Part 1
Ch.22 Scavenger Hunt Part 2
Ch. 23 Bungee Jumping for Dummies
Ch. 24 The Finale(?)
Ch. 25 The Sweet(Not) Life of Jade Jung
Ch. 26 My Life is the Definition of Awkward

Ch.5 Sibling Moments

8.1K 159 33
By 99eunjae

~~*~~

I giggled nervously. The atmosphere was really awkward. The tension in the room seemed to be so thick, you could cut it with scissors!

Kai was glaring at the Big Bang members and the Big Bang members were sitting awkwardly on my bed. They obviously felt discomfort, I would too in this situation.

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Kai, stop acting immature. You’re making them uncomfortable!” I exploded.

He ignored me and kept on glaring at the Big Bang members.

“Fine, be that way,” I muttered.

I smiled warmly at the Big Bang members.

“So, who wants to sleep where? One can sleep on the couch, three can sleep on the floor, and two people can sleep on the bed. Kai will sleep in the EXO room with his group,” I said nonchalantly.

“WHAT?!?!?!??!?! I’m sleeping here, end of discussion,” Kai said firmly.

“Nope, no room. Now shoo! If you don’t leave I’m going to call the oppas…” I glared at Kai.

When he made no effort to leave, I started pushing him out of the room. Kai was like a rock, he didn’t budge at all.

I sighed.

“You leave me no choice…” I said evilly.

“Can you guys help me get him out of the room?” I said to Big Bang.

“Uh…. Sure…” Taeyang replied.

With all of the Big Bang members’ help, we finally got Kai out of the room. I locked the door so he couldn’t come back in.

I giggled.

“Sorry about that. Kai’s very overprotective,” I smiled at the Big Bang members.

“It’s fine. He has the right to be overprotective… I might not be able to stand staying in one room with you for a long time,” G-Dragon winked.

I blushed  tomato red.

“So who’s going to sleep where?” I changed the subject.

~~*~~

I wasn’t that uncomfortable, but saying that I was comfortable was a lie.

TOP was sleeping on the couch; Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang was sleeping on the floor; and finally G-Dragon and I was sleeping on the bed.

I know what you’re thinking. Why was I on the bed?

To be honest, I wanted to sleep on the couch, no pressure of sleeping with a celebrity, but Big Bang insisted that they couldn’t let a girl sleep anywhere other than the bed. They then let G-Dragon sleep on the bed as well, because he was the leader of the group. Daesung said he was used to sleeping on the floor because of the “Family Outing” times. Seungri and Taeyang slept on the floor by default.

Anyway, back to the situation.

G-Dragon was on the other side of the bed!!! What would the VIPs do if they found out? Haha, hopefully I would never find out.

I couldn’t sleep. There was too much pressure of thinking that there were 5 hot, talented, famous boys in the same room as me.

On the other hand, Big Bang seemed to sleep really well. Some of them were snoring, I won’t name names, and they all seemed to be in a deep sleep.

I crawled out of the bed quietly. I was hoping to not wake up anybody in the room.

As I opened the door to the rest of the house, I was very surprised to find Kai sleeping on the wall opposite of the door.

Guilt ate through me.

Did he stay there for the whole time? I’m such a bad sister.

I debated on whether or not I would wake him up. As I debated, I finally came to the conclusion on to let him be. He would probably be very tired from the jetlag and the long flight.

I crept up to him. As soon as I got near him, I was calm and sleepy immediately. Was this the feeling of having an older sibling?

I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. Luckily, he didn’t wake up. Or I thought that anyway.

He murmured,

“Jade, you can’t sleep?”

“Yeah… But I feel sleepy now,” I said feeling drowsy.

He held my head and laid it on his lap carefully.

“Lie down and sleep. Good night.”

It was much more comfortable and I didn’t have the energy to argue. I fell asleep immediately. Right before I drifted off into dreamland I hear him comb my hair with his hands and say,

“My poor baby girl.”

I was confused and wasn’t even sure if I heard him right, but I fell asleep anyway, much to my dismay.

~~*~~

“Sooeun! Wake up! Baby girl you need to wake up.”

I slapped away the hand that was shaking me and turned in my sleep.

“Jade… You received a text from Zach that they’re coming over right now.”

That jolted me out of my sleep. I got up suddenly and crashed into my brother Kai’s forehead.

“Ouch…”

“GIVE ME MY PHONE OPPA!!!” I said in panic.

Kai gave me my phone and I sent a reply to Zach immediately.

“Meet me at Starbucks in 20 minutes. I just got up.”

Right away I got a response.

“Kay, seeya then! Everyone was already awake… Sleepyhead xP”

I sighed deeply in relief. Then another thought hit me.

“WHAT ABOUT BREAKFAST?!?!?!?! Kai, what is everybody eating for breakfast?”

“Ah, that… Don’t worry about it… Everybody felt bad about putting pressure on you, so everyone’s taking care of their own meal. Some are ordering, going out, or even cooking right now!”

Okay… Another problem solved.

“I need to get ready…”

“For what?”

“I’m meeting my friends at Starbucks soon.”

“You are not leaving this house. It’s too dangerous.”

“Oppa, I owe them an explanation and I’ve lived here for most of my life. It is not dangerous.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and hurried into my room to change.

One step into my room and I nearly had a heart attack. I almost stepped on Daesung. Oh yeah, Big Bang was in my room…

I sighed. I carefully tiptoed to my closet and took out the clothes I would wear. I changed in the bathroom and was ready to go in 15 minutes. Luckily Starbucks was 5 minutes away so I wouldn’t be late at all.

“Bye!”

I got into my car in the garage and drove off into space. I wish. As soon as I opened the garage door, screams enveloped me. I totally forgot… The fans….

I groaned. How was I going to leave now?

As if God heard my prayer, EXO suddenly appeared out of nowhere. They led the car away from the garage giving fan service to everyone.

Kris winked at me. I smiled gratefully and zoomed off towards Starbucks.

~~*~~

“JADE!!!! OVER HERE!!!!”

I headed to the table where my friends were sitting. I put down my bag at the seat they saved me and walked towards the counter to order.

After I ordered and received my drink, I walked very slowly towards my friends.

I finally reached the table. I would prefer that I never reached it, but we can’t always get what we want.

They started bombarding me with questions. What the security guard wanted from me, why I went into the limo with K-Pop stars in them, what I did wrong, where did we go to in the limo, the list went on and on.

They then showed me all of the articles in which my pictures were taken with the celebrities and then started shooting out random questions all over again.

I didn’t know how to reply. I thought of the options. Either I keep on the lie or tell them the truth. Neither seemed nice.

I guess I drifted off into my thoughts because Miranda tapped me. They looked like they were expecting an answer… Which I didn’t have. In fact I didn’t even know what they asked.

“Hehe, so what?”

~~*~~

I was drained. I trudged into the house. I guess I looked pretty bad because as soon as the first person I met, IU, saw me, she screamed for my siblings.

The first person to speed down towards us was Kai. What a surprise. Note the sarcasm. Not much after, Jessica and Krystal arrived. As soon as they saw me they sped off towards different ways. I totally felt the love.

IU helped me get back to my room, which was luckily empty. I plopped onto my bed and just lied down. I had no energy to move whatsoever.

After IU helped me settle, she left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

FLASHBACK

“Wait, so it was purely by chance?” Melody asked curiously.

“Yup! The driver was a family friend and he knew that I loved the K-Pop idols. He asked them if I could join them, which they said yes to, they’re so nice and then he sent the security guards for me!” I ranted.

Don’t blame me! It was the first story that popped into my mind.

“So after he dropped them off, he dropped you off?” Miranda questioned.

“Yup!”

“You have really nice family friends,” Jonathan said awed.

“I know right? I totally owe that family so much…” I replied smiling a fake smile.

I felt terrible lying to them, but I had to do what I got to do. I couldn’t let anything happen to my family or myself.

What made it worse though was that as soon as they heard my little story, they didn’t question it at all… I had the best friends ever and I was the worst…

When I finally finished “fangirling” with my friends, I was done for. I headed home with no energy whatsoever.

End of flashback

“Jade!!!!” Jessica poked me.

“Eat some of this. I know it’s your favorite and you don’t look so well,” Krystal said handing me a bowl of clam chowder.

I love clam chowder. I adore it, love it, and could eat it forever.

However in this particular situation I didn’t want to eat or drink anything. In fact, I didn’t want to do anything.

“SOOEUN!!! I order you to eat this right now. You better or I’ll baby-feed you it myself,” Kai threatened.

I ignored both of them and turned to my side, just to be forced to turn back to face my siblings.

Kai helped me, no forced me, to sit up, and then started feeding me the clam chowder.

I ignored the soup with the heavenly smell and looked away.

“Sooeun… Stop…. You need to eat, I mean it,” Kai warned.

I just stared at him blankly.

Jessica sighed.

“Kai, force feed her. Once she tastes how delicious it is, she’ll come back to her senses,” Jessica said.

I giggled.

“Really unnie? Force feed? Hahaha-“

My mouth was suddenly occupied with clam chowder. I glared at Kai. He shrugged and then winked.

After I finished the bowl of clam chowder, courtesy of my siblings and very persistent Kai, I dragged all three of them into my bed. Although it was a tight fit, they didn’t argue.

I snuggled into all of them, trying to feel connected, and fell asleep.

~~*~~

I’m debating whether or not to stop it there or to continue… Since you guys are awesome and I love you guys, I’ll continue!~

~Eun <3

~~*~~

When I woke up it was dark, I think around the afternoon and I was alone. The house seemed eerily quiet and it was scaring me. With all of the SMTOWN members and guests, it was never silent, which is why it worried me. My siblings were nowhere in sight, but there was a little post it on the spot where they were next to me.

I read it and felt my eyes grow bigger, which is impossible for an Asian ^^; but my eyes actually grew bigger.

Sooeun,

We’re off to the rehearsals for the concert. The past few days were for us to get used to jetlag, but now we have to get back to work… If we’re still not here by the time your back, don’t worry! We’ll be back soon. Don’t worry about dinner, we have it covered. There’s leftover clam chowder in the kitchen. We’ll see you soon!

-Jessica, Krystal, Kai

THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME!!!! How could they!!!! I was one of the performers, but they ditched me…

Oh yeah, I didn’t tell you yet, right? I was going to be a little special act for the SMTOWN concert.

Don’t blame me!!! It was a decision not made long ago. The CEO of SM Entertainment suggested it because of all of the attention I was holding being with the artists. This would basically stop the fans assumptions.

So yeah, I didn’t even know what I was performing, when I was performing, who I was performing with, etc.

I am officially screwed.

~~*~~

Author’s Note:

YAY!~ You guys earned that last part… haha <3 you guys!~

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far… Did you guys notice that little emoticon (^^;) I put in the story? Haha… I’m so used to adding emoticons for everything, so it’s hard not to use them during the story… I couldn’t resist though!!!!

Please don’t be offended though…

Anyway new chapter!!!~ Hahaha… You guys are probably wondering why I’m updating so much (This is where you say “ No Eun we aren’t) but it’s because my family’s on a road trip for Thanksgiving Break…

Basically I’m in the car for more than 6 hours at a time with nothing to do… So I write ;) Good for me and good for you guys haha

This chapter’s little section is…. K-DRAMAS!!!~

The Best:

~City Hunter; Boys Over Flowers; Gentlemen’s Dignity

~Master’s Sun (I LOVED IT SO MUCH)

~Nice Guy (I think that’s what it’s called, the one with Song Joong Ki as the main character)

~Goong (It’s so old though)

~The Heirs (Airing now)

~Reply 1997 (Is Reply 1994 good? I haven’t watched it yet)

~I Can Hear Your Voice;    School 2013;     Good Doctor;    Heartstrings

Good:

~Dream High (Both 1 and 2, but 1 is better :P)

~Love Rain, Fashion King (SNSD as a cast)

~Athena: The Goddess of War

~That Winter, The Wind Blows (I think)

~Gu Family Book (I think)

~The King: Two Hearts;    Iris;     Secret Garden;    Personal Taste

Whoa… That’s a lot…. xD I didn’t know I watched so many dramas….  I reorganized them, so if they have short names, I combined them… I didn’t want to take too much space in the AN.

Leave me a comment on what you want the next theme as and if you agree with my choices for the themes…. If you have any recommendations, leave me a comment and I’ll check it out!~

Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, or followed me! Love you guys!~ Make sure to do the same for this chapter ^^;

~Eun <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
69.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...