A Vow Of True Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... More

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
21. Longing Love
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
30. The walima
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
35. Limelight
36. Love Lock
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
51. The Little Khan
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

25. I love Your Daughter

49.9K 2.4K 200
By Sajal_ameena

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers hari_priyaa I updated today because of her , PravallikaRani2 and
PaavaniMahesh I tried a big chapter but it turned out to be the usual one I hope you don't mind.

Special dedications : VasundharaRingu
nayaab_abhi yesha90 for their love and support.

Ahad's pov :

"I will never let you go!" As soon as this word left my mouth, she froze for a second then started to wiggle again.

She looked like a kitten which struggles to bath in it's master's arm. I smiled at that thought, after all the try, she gave up. My doll was tired wiggling.

With just one stroke, I dragged her to my mattress and she gasped at my sudden act. She tilted her head to look at me and it was one hell of a move.

All my strength lost when her eyes caught mine and I was no better than a jelly.

My eyes moved to her red plump lips which are so inviting but I have to control myself, I should wait...... For our blooming love , so I looked into her eyes.

That black orbs....... They speak... and trust me they speak so much.

It held many questions, I didn't know I could answer them or not but all I know was,

I love her.........

I love her everything.......

I love her even though she hates me......

I love her even though she wanna kill me.......

I wonder how I stayed away from her for two days, if she didn't showed up today..... I would have gone to her house, shoved her over my shoulders, and came back to my place.

I don't have any special reason to love her but I can feel her soul, I could recognize it , it was made to be mine and she is mine completely....

I love her so much....

When I came back from my trial of thoughts to reality, I found her eyes closed, she looked tired and so I.

I hugged her more firmly and she snuggled close to me, her head on my chest with her rhythmic breathing.

My heaven is back, so finally I can sleep........ I'll practically sleep after two days, I am a human and I am tired too.

............................

Evening 6:00 pm.....

I squeezed my ever spongy pillow to my chest and opened my eyes with a yawn escaping my lips.

Wait it's not my pillow, it's my Zoya, my wife, my doll..... She frowned stirring in her sleep and she looked breath taking.... Oh my God how did I get so lucky?

I bend down to level my face to her's then I got a foul smell.... But from where? I pay all my maids double isn't it enough to clean my room properly?

But wait..... Shit shit ..... it's from me oh my God I didn't bother to bath for two days.

Zoya closed the distance between us even further and smiles in her sleep.... Owww my doll looks like a baby... So cute.

But how can she tolerate me? I smell like ewee..... I have to clean up. I got up from the bed leaving her to sleep and went inside the bathroom grabbing a bath towel.

The clock struck 6:15..... Do we slept for the whole day?

I turned the shower on and stood their letting the hot water relax my muscles, her words rung in my ear drum, unbelievable.......

"Do you know what I have gone through these two days? "

"I didn't sleep... "

"I can't eat.... "

"I was walking like a zombie in my own house , thinking about you."

"I waited for you to come for me, which you didn't."

She waited for me, she missed me and what did she told me.....?

"I am here only because I....."

I....... what??

I like you.....

I wanna be with you....

May be,

I LOVE YOU

My heart jumped in happiness and immense bliss thinking about the possibilities.

Whatever.... my doll, if I am right about you loving me, then I'll make sure you'll confess your love to me soon.

I am a man of my words and I'll get what I want.... Whatever I want..... Suddenly I got a sharp pain in my stomach....... Owww I didn't eat for two days my God...

I am famished !!!

I opened the bathroom door and a great aroma of sambar hit me and my mouth watered....

My doll was sitting on my bed with a tray of food.

I love her.

I went to her and sat beside her, my eyes on the food, suddenly she stiffened and I didn't know why?

"Put a...a shirt on! " ohohoo so this is it, my towel hung low on my waist.

I kept a innocent face and asked her "why? "

"What why? " she tensed.

"Oh you can't control yourself. Am I right? "

"Shut up!" With that she got up.

So I dragged her to my bed back, went to my wardrobe and changed into a black button up shirt but I didn't change into my pants I left the towel on.

I wanna tease her a little more and I love doing it.

I came back and this time she didn't protest. I took the plate from her and started to have food.

I can't mix it , and my hands started to hurt.

Of course I broke many glasses.

I took the spoon and started to dig my food all the while she was looking at me, I left the top two buttons open intentionally to show my six packs.

I raised my eyes to her but she is not bothered about my six packs instead her eyes got a concerned look. Something I am carving for years.

Hesitantly she took my plat and started to feed me. I ate... None of us spoke, she avoided my eyes and I didn't compel her.

"Wow... Really the food is awesome, I wanna thank Barkath , she worth her work."

"Why should you thank Barkath? "She asked me confused.

"She made it and it's delicious !"

She sighed and told me "I made it, I love cooking. "

"And I love you for this food and everything ."

Seriously, I felt really happy, after years today I felt like eating a home course, her food's taste was so much like my mother.

Something I missed these years.

"Hereafter can you cook for me? I mean I love it, it's just a request I am not forcing you, at least once in a day and if you can. "

A small smile played on her lips and she told me "I will !"

I grinned like an idiot and went to my wardrobe changed into my pants and came back.

I took hold of her hands and dragged her to my car.

"Where are we going ?"

"To your house. " I have to sort out certain things.

.................................................

Zoya's pov :

"To your house." Ya Allah... He is taking me to my home. And I am really scared about his mood swings . What if he happen to fight with my dad or what if....

Many what ifs were running in my mind and his nudge brought me back to reality .

"Back to earth doll! Don't worry I'll not disappoint you this time just wait and watch. " Already my head started to spin.

Inshallah everything will be fine..... with that I calmed myself.

The car halted in front of my house and bile came up to my mouth.

Ya Allah help me.

I didn't get down he came to my side , opened the door for me and took my hand.

I grabbed his hand tight and got into my house. All my relatives gave me a look as if I am an alien and in the middle of the hall, my father sat on a couch with knitted eyebrows , my mom along his side.

My heart threatens to come out of my rib cage.

My daddy stood up and dashed towards us with his hands raised at Ahad, this time my heart skipped a beat.

I went in between them and told him "Daddy please... Don't... Please."

"No Zoya... Let him hit me , I deserve it. I know he wanna kill me right now but I at least deserve a slap for doing this to you and your family. "

He pushed me aside and faced my father.

"I really deserve to be killed by you for taking your daughter away from you, for breaking a lovely family, for all the insults you have gone through, for forcing your daughter to marry me and for hurting you and my do-..... your daughter.

I didn't know what I have done uncle ? Is loving someone is a sin ? I wanna love her in a halal way so I married her is that wrong?

Of course I hurt you and her by forcing her into this marriage but I wasn't left with any choice, by the time I was about to ask your daughter's hand for me, she was engaged.

Do you think a ring with a random guy can change my love for her...... Never.

If I was being the first to ask for Zoya's hand you have definitely considered me uncle won't you?

I know you would have definitely chose me. Because you know me, I don't smoke and drink, I am from a good family background, I earn fair sum of money and I don't have any affairs. Apart from everything.......

I love her.....

Frankly speaking, I didn't know your daughter will knock me down, because it was impossible for even the super models in India.

All I want to say is.... we are married in a halal way and I love her with my heart, body and soul. I am living for her and I will die for her, I don't know from where did I get to love her so much but I vow to take care and love your priced possession more than you.

I love her...... " he spoke straight and directly to my father and looked at me whenever he said he loved me.

More than his worfs I saw the loyalty in his eyes. He isn't lying.

Unknowingly a tear escaped my eye and that found it's way down my heart . For some reason his intense love for me made me the happiest women alive. A newborn feeling that was threatening to show up for the past few days took it's way to my heart.

Do I love him?

My father didn't speak anything instead he went inside his room along with mom.

We waited for almost 40 minutes and came my mom, out of their room.

She smiled at me and told Ahad " Usually the sons in law , stay at their in-law's place for three days after marriage. I hope it's not too late and we make sure yiubhave a comfortable stay mapla (son in law)"I smiled and hugged my mom crying.

"Thank you mommy, thank you so much. "

Ahad seemed confused my husband is a dumbo at times.

Tak.... Tak.....tak.....
hahah...humhum.....

I heard some giggles and a sharp heels sound.

Ya Allah you saved Ahad from my dad, but how are you gonna save him from her.

--------------------------------

Assalamu alaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

How was the chapter? Hope you all liked it. I typed really fast because I promised a update today. Forgive me if you find any mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment😉😉

Keep supporting ☺☺😊

- Yours Sajal😍😉☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 35.7K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
5.8K 831 14
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
198K 8K 46
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
198K 13.2K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...