Reckless- A Jc Caylen Fan Fic...

By bornasjessica

A fan fiction about Jc Caylen. Inspired by the fan fictions Dark (Harry Styles) and Danger (Justin Bieber)... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 26

50.7K 615 208
By bornasjessica

Ali´s pov

Finally, it was Thursday, which meant that it was only one day left before my parents would go away. They had decided to visit my brother and sister at their colleges, both of them, so they would be gone for a few days. I had said that I had important essays in school that I couldn't miss, so they let me stay home. Of course they made it clear that Jc wasn´t allowed coming here. When they told me yesterday I had called Jc right after, he seemed to become even happier that I was able to stay with him anyway. But my mom had suggested that I could invite hit Alice and the girls, I had just given her a smile and replied that it was a good idea. I didn't like to lie to her, but now was necessary.

Right now, I sat and studied intensively. I wanted to get as much done before I would go to Jc, cause I knew he didn't like to study very much. I even had persuaded him to not sleep here tonight, that he had the last two nights. I had really got used to sleep next to him, but I had to be away from him a little bit. Everything had been so intense, it had gone so quickly. I had always been judgmental towards girls who always were with their boyfriend, and now I was that kind of girl. I was thinking about Jc all the time, I missed him, I wanted to be with him all the time. So therefore, I wanted us to sleep apart, at least one night. We could do it.

At twelve, I was exhausted of all the studying. I brushed my teeth and washed off my makeup before I changed to Jc´s t-shirt and went to bed. I had got a text from Jc and I started smiling when I read it.

"You should know that I will really miss going to sleep with you by my side. But after school tomorrow you are mine, and only mine. Good night princess."

"I can´t wait to sleep in your bed again. I want to be as close to you as I can. Remember, I am yours and yours only."

I sent back, and I knew that Jc would become impatient and would count down the minutes until the next night. But I won't lie, I was impatient too. But I tried not to think about it too much because then I would never be able to fall asleep, so I just got comfortable and relaxed.

"Honey we´re leaving now, we will be away until Monday or Tuesday I think, it depends a bit on Ariana and Jake. But there is money for food, leftovers as well." Mom said while dad took out their bags to the car.

"I´ll be fine mom." I said and grinned.

"And remember that Ali, no guys are sleeping here." Dad said cautionary.

"No, I swear!" I said, and I didn´t actually lie, Jc and I wasn't going to be at my house any time.

"Say hi to Ari and Jake from me!" I said when they went and sat in the car and drove off. Just a minute later, I saw Jc in his car and he stopped down at the road. Both he and I began to smile when we got eye contact. He began to walk up to me and when we met I put my arms about his neck.

"Hey babe, missed me?" He asked and embraced me back.

"Yes!" I said and kissed his neck before we went inside.

“Get your bag so we can go and have dinner, I'm hungry. Maybe we can go to the movies after?" He suggested and smiled.

"You mean we're going on a date?"

"If you want to call it a date, then it´s a date." He said and beamed.

"Wait, I just have to change quickly. And yes I need to change because I'm a girl and I wanna look good on a date." He just laughed and sat down on the couch. Quickly, I ran up and changed into a pair of black tight jeans and a white blouse. Then I pulled my fingers through my hair, sprayed some perfume on me and took my bag and went down.

"You look so beautiful Ali." He said and smiled at me. He took my bag over my shoulder and held my hand. We then went out and I locked the front door before we got to his car and drove away. We went to a restaurant that was quite full. We got a table by the window and a waitress came and took our order.

"So, how much did you miss me last night?" He asked and grinned.

"Very much. It felt so strange to sleep alone, it was so cold." I said and we both laughed.

"I agree with you, I think I´m definitely going to make you sleep in my bed from now on."

"I'm not going to say no to that."

"Even though you would say no I wouldn´t take no for an answer."

"I know. But okay, Jc, tell me a little about yourself, which people usually do on dates. What do you wanna do in life?”

"I love to travel, so I won´t stay in San Antonio after college."

"Where would you go?"

"Anywhere really. LA, New York, France, London, Asia maybe." He rattled off up and looked enthusiastic.

"Oh, I've always wanted to go to Paris, see the Eiffel Tower, walk on the big shopping streets, eating French baguettes." I said dreamily.

"I could imagine you there, walking around town and have lot of Frenchmen staring at you." He said and I blushed.

"And all French women would come up to you and say, “voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" Jc looked like a living question mark.

"You can look up what it means." I said and just then the waitress came with our food. Jc picked up his phone and looked frustrated. After a few minutes, he suddenly grins.

"Oh Ali, you think they would say that? I think you would say too if you saw me."

"You´d like that huh?" I asked and took a sip of water.

"You have no idea how much. By the way you were pretty damn sexy when you spoke French." He said and grinned wider than ever.

"Je Sais que je Suis sexy, vous êtes trop sexy." I said and smirked, he grinned back. We ate dinner and then went to the cinema, which was only a short distance away. Catching Fire was the movie we would see and I was very enthusiastic, The Hunger Games books were my favorite books.

We sat pretty far back in the salon and it filled up quickly with talkative people.

"Ah I am so excited, it will be so good!" I exclaimed, smiling broadly. He began to laugh and took my hand.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're so cute when you get so excited over something."

"Schh... It´s starting!" I said and the cinema was lit down.

"I don´t understand how the movie could end like that!" I exclaimed as we sat in the car.

"Haha, it's just a movie Ali." Said Jc and laughed at my enthusiasm.

"But still! Now I have to wait a really long time to find out what will happen!" I exclaimed.

"Haha, but I agree with you, the movie was really good!" He said and smiled. We continued to discuss the film on the way home and when we came home it was almost eleven o'clock.

"Can't we just change and just lie and talk in bed? I'm tired after school and so." I said and put my arms around his neck.

"Sure, I've missed you there." He said and grinned. He put on music in the bedroom and both changed into more comfortable clothes. I washed off my makeup and then went in to Jc who was already in bed. I curled up in his lap and he held me close. We started talking about the future and he continued to tell me about what places he would like to travel to. We fantasized about places to go to, things to do, places to see, to travel away with Jc would be a dream come true, he was so spontaneous, so you never know what could happen. But that was what I liked about Jc, you never knew with him. We talked for several hours and it was suddenly really late, but we cuddled for a while, I mean it was still Friday, so we didn´t have to get up early. But in the end we both fell asleep when it was almost 3.

Jc's pov

Ali had insisted that we would have breakfast out so we had gone down to a café that looked promising. We ordered the food and chatted while we waited. Ali was so beautiful even though she didn´t have any makeup, she didn't think so, of course. But I always thought that she looked perfect. That was why I had continued to meet her after I met her the first time. I hadn´t planned to meet her several times, definitely not planned that she would be my girlfriend, cause after all, I'm not known for being a relation type.

"Jc, the food is here!" Said Ali suddenly and got me out of my thoughts. I just grinned and we began to eat.

After we were done, she wanted to go a bit among the shops so we did. Unfortunately, I saw Nathan and his stupid gang, including Mark. I felt how my mood went from joyous to angry in just a few seconds. I told Ali to go into a store and I would just fix one thing and meet up with her at the car later. Without giving her a chance to say anything, I walked away from her with fast steps towards Nathan, who didn´t seem to have noticed me. As soon as they swung into a small minor street I yelled after Nathan.

"Ey, Nathan." The four guys turned around and Nathan looked frightened at first, but began to grin.

"What do you want Caylen?" He asked.

"Mark didn´t tell you?"

"Yeah. But don´t care. I can get her into bed when I want to." He said with aplomb. I clenched my fists and soon I wouldn´t be able to keep myself from hitting him. 

"Come on Nathan, you will never get her, who the hell would choose you if one can choose me? Take it like a man."

"Beat it." Nathan said to the guys next to him. Fucking pussies. Just when they were gone, I took quick steps towards Nathan and before he had time to react, I threw a punch against his jaw. Then a punch in his stomach. But he was quick to recover so he hit me right on the lip, and I felt how it was bleeding.

"I'm going to all get Ali to pick me instead, I'm going to get her in bed." He said and provoked me, which worked because I was even more pissed off and punched him in the face again. He cursed loudly and I saw blood on my knuckles. I took hold of his collar and pushed him against the wall harshly.

"You won´t fucking touch Ali again. If you even so much as look at her then you should you should know I'll fucking hurt you, much worse than today." I said with a low and menacing voice and released him. He lurched sideways and I punched him against his shoulder so he totally lost balance. He twitched and seemed to been hurt, not that that bothered me at all.

"You're going to get the hell back Caylen. Ali too." He hissed. Ali. Fuck. How would I explain the blood and my bleeding lip? She would be pissed. I turned around and started walking toward the car while I was trying to come up with an excuse. Just then I saw a figure a few feet in front of me, I looked up and stopped immediately.

"Jc..?" Ali asked and looked shocked.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so so much for 70k reads! And please keep commenting and voting, it really means a lot and gives me more motivation to write! I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
30.5K 175 28
{COMPLETED} It was just an ordinary saturday. I was with four of my bestfriends, sitting in a chair with my head hanging off one end and my feet hang...
745K 27.3K 80
At a meeting of BTS with fans at a big event, word gets out that there is a known, famous hater attending. But she is armed. Everyone begins looking...
293K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...