Chapter 46

Another month had passed and we had had it really good together. No fighting. Maybe it was because that we hadn´t talked about either Brody or Bradley a single time. I hadn´t talked to Bradley since the evening with him. I had seen him several times in town, but I just avoided him. He texted me once in a while, but he seemed to understand the hint after I didn't respond to his texts in one month. Brody and I had talked a bit, just because I had absolutely zero feelings for him, only friendship. And I thought it was unfair of Jc when he had asked me to stop seeing them both, Bradley had I agreed on, but I had lied about Brody. Because that was really none of his business. And so far, everything worked out fine. I had really seen a change in him since the fight, he was always so incredible, kind, wonderful, beautiful, loving and most importantly, happy. So this was how it feels like to be in a good relationship, I felt like I floated on clouds as soon as I was with Jc. Even when I wasn't with him, I was happy, just by the thought that he was there somewhere.

"What are you smiling about?" He suddenly asked and stroked my cheek. I opened my eyes but I immediately squinted since the sun shone straight in my eyes.

"You. Us. Everything." I said and started to smile even more.

"Do you know what babe?" He asked, holding me tighter. We were out on the lawn, and I had my head against his chest.

"No, what?"

"I also tend to smile at the thought of us. I don't know what you're doing Ali, but I am so happy." He said and kissed my head.

"Aw Jc, I am too!" I exclaimed and turned around so I could kiss him. I straddled him and put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my back and held me close. It was getting hotter, and not just out of the sun, it was our kissing that became so passionate, more than has been for a long time. And suddenly he started to take off my tank top and then his own.

"I love you so much Ali." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back, but stopped smiling. Of course, I loved him, but I still had secrets. And soon I wouldn't be able to keep them hidden.

"Hey, is anything distracting you?" He asked and stroked the hair away from my face.

"I'm just so unbelievably warm!" I exclaimed and stood up. I felt I was close to crying again so I had to go away from him and I waved my hands back and forth to my face so I would calm down.

"Hey, hey Ali." He said and stood up and walked over to me. He put his arm around my waist and spun me around.

"I'm just really hot, okay!" I said and took a step away. I felt more and more guilty for every time he just looked at me.

"Don't lie to me." He said tenderly, and took my hand.

"I just need to go and take a cold shower." I said and walked away from him, but he didn´t follow after. Five minutes later I cried in the shower.

I put on a big t-shirt and a pair of shorts before I walked out of the bathroom. I dried my hair lightly with a towel and hung it up before I went out into the garden again. I saw Jc sit in the shadow and he had his phone in his hand. He looked so peaceful when he sat in just peace and quiet I carefully sneaked over to him and sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you feeling better now baby?" He asked and put his arm around me and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"A little bit. Sorry for my outburst." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it." He said and kissed me on the forehead. We sat there for several minutes without saying a word. But I couldn't stop thinking about what I've done. I had cheated on him. I could hardly even think of the word but I had to realize what really had done.

"Okay, I'll just say it straight out. I've talked with Brody though I said I would stop." I said quickly before I could regret it. He looked at me but, surprisingly, he smiled.

"Ali, it´s okay. He is your friend, okay I understand." He said quietly.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jc?" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Babe, I trust you. I'm not the same as I was before. I know you love me." He said genuine and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"And I really do. So very much." I said and meant it.

"So don't worry about that I'll get angry, you can meet Brody whenever you want. I know that he´s not a threat." He said and grinned. "Aw my little Ali, you are so wonderful." He said and kissed me. And the kisses should feel amazing, but I couldn't relax. I tried my best, and this time it seemed I managed to hide it for him. We stayed out there and he kept giving me comments and he really wanted to show me how happy I made him. I couldn't regret more than what I have done right now. Maybe I should tell him? Because if I should keep it a secret I wouldn´t be able to be with him, but how would he react? He hated Bradley enough and it made it even wore that it was with him I did it, and if he found out what I had done, I don't know how he would react. I had to make a decision and didn't know if I should tell him? Well, I have to. I can´t pretend that everything is fine, not anymore. I knew this wasn't going to end up good, I knew that the chances were that he would leave me. But it was a risk I was willing to take. I took Jc in to the couch in the living room and we started to watch TV, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to tell him about Bradley. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the worst.

----------------------

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter, but the next will be long I promise. Hope you´ll like it, please vote and comment :)