Chapter 23

Listen to the video at the same time, I did that when I was writing and it makes it even more effectful lol. This chapter is very different from the others, very dark, but I hope you will like it.

I woke up and sat up suddenly in bed. It was pitch black in the room and Jc lay close beside me. I had only dreamed a nightmare, I noticed how I was panting and breathed quickly. I shivered all over my body and panicked. Breathe Ali, it was just a nightmare. I glanced at the alarm clock that stood on the bedside table, 3:06, I sighed and lay down again.

"Has something happened?" I heard Jc mumble tiredly. I turned my head to look at him, his eyes were still closed.

"No..." I murmured. I tried to close my eyes again but I just saw his face, he from the dream, I couldn´t explain what he looked like or why he was so intimidating, he was just there and it made me jumpy.

"But something has." Jc mumbled.

"I just dreamed a nightmare." I said and wanted to let him sleep.

"Oh come here then babe." He whispered and pulled me close to his body so my head was on his chest. He hugged me and kissed me gently on the head. I immediately felt much calmer and safer. I turned away from him and he turned around so we were spooning, I loved to go to sleep like this. He kissed me once in the neck and held me close.

"Sleep tight now baby." He whispered, yawning simultaneously.

"Good night..." I murmured, and fell asleep just seconds later.

We slept late because we had no lessons today, I woke up at noon and noticed that Jc was already awake. He had his phone in hand and scrolling on it, he didn´t seem to be aware that I was awake. With a sudden movement I threw myself over him and he jumped and dropped the phone in his face while he screamed, and the rapid incident made ​​me start laughing and Jc just looked shocked, which made it even more fun.

"HAHA YOUR FACE!" I exclaimed between the laughs. First he looked somewhat angry but then he started laughing too.

"Haha, I see, so you like to scare people..." He said. I just kept laughing when I tried to imitate his face when I scared him. He stared at me with a serious expression and I stopped. Before I could react, he threw himself over me and started tickling me in the side. I started to laugh and scream at the same time.

"JC NO STOP!" I shouted as I tried to get out of his grasp, but he sat with his knees on either side of me so I couldn´t get loose. Now it was his turn to laugh, or well, we both laughed of course, but mine was not exactly deliberate.

"No, only if you do one thing." He said and smirked. He paused tickling me but started when I didn´t respond.

"OKAY, OKAY I'LL DO ANYTHING BUT STOP!" I pleaded and he stopped instantly. He bent down towards me.

"Kiss me.” He said and smirked.

"Simple, but please let go of my hands first." I said and smiled.

"I wasn´t finished, you will kiss me, topless." He said and smirked. I stared at him shocked and didn´t know if he was joking or not. But eventually he started laughing and I realized he was joking. He released my hands and I pushed him off a little peevishly.

"Come on babe, now we're even." He said and started to laugh even more. It was actually quite funny.

"Can´t watch TV or something? I don´t wanna get out of bed yet." I said and grinned.

"Sure, if we do it naked." He said and I hit him on the arm.

"JC!"

"Haha, I'm kidding with you." He said and then put on the TV. There was a comedy program that we both fell for. We went under the covers again and I put my head against his bare chest. He always slept in only underwear, which I didn´t complain about, he was not exactly hard on the eyes. I always slept in a big sweater, but when I slept at Jc´s, I had a pair of hot pants on, I didn´t feel really comfortable with him yet. Suddenly he pulled me out of my thoughts and lifted my head against his face.