Chapter 35

I stood completely still at the door staring at Jc. I didn't know what I should say, should I lie? Tell the truth?

"With a friend." I stuttered and looked down onto the floor.

"Ali." He said with a harsh tone. I took courage to look at him and he did not look happy.

"I told you I was with a friend."

"What the hell don´t lie to me Ali!" He exclaimed angrily. I started to get scared, I despised this side of Jc.

"I´m not lying!"

"Do you think I don't know? I'm not stupid! I know you met fucking Bradley!" He said and stood up. I panicked, he knew that I met Bradley? Was he bluffing?

"Why did you meet him? Don´t you get that he doesn´t really like you? He was only pretending in order to get revenge on me!" He exclaimed and I felt how it hurt inside. He knew exactly what he would say to hurt me.

"Ali he doesn't care about you, he just wants to prove he is better than me." He said and clenched his jaw. I sank down on the floor and started crying. It all became too much, Bradley, the kiss with Bradley, lying to Jc that I met Bradley. I pulled up my knees against my body and put my forehead against my knees. I heard how Jc rushed up to me and sat down in front of me. He started stroking my arms lightly and it had a calming effect, but I still continued to cry.

"Ali, I just want you to understand that the people around me are not always as kind as you think." He said quietly.

"Why not? Why wouldn't he like me?" I asked him.

"He just wants to get revenge, Bradley knows how to talk and apparently so you fell for it." His words stung more and more, so he meant that Bradley told me lies and manipulated me?

"Please, do we need to talk more about him? Do we need to talk at all?" I asked, and looked up on him. While keeping a straight face he removed the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs. He kissed me on the cheek and then stood up, afterwards he pulled me up too.

"Yes we can, cause I'm going to going now." He said and I got upset.

"Why?" I exclaimed shocked.

"You think I'm glad that you lied to me and spent the whole night with Bradley?" He raised his voice suddenly.

"I had to, you never let me do anything else." I muttered.

"I don't trust you, I don't trust my friends." He said angrily.

"So you don't trust me? What a wonderful relationship we have." I said sarcastically.

"Around him? No I don´t." He said staring at me. I looked down at the floor and felt guilty. He shouldn´t trust me, I shouldn´t have done what I did. It was wrong. I don´t want Bradley, of course I was very attracted to him, physically.

"Okay, maybe you should go." I said and sighed. The day had been long and eventful and I had no desire to fight with him, I felt completely exhausted.

"Fuck, decide." He said and sighed irritably.

"Excuse me? After all, it´s you who´s fucking bipolar? You change all the time, so fucking annoying!" I said, suddenly feeling pissed off.

"I don't even know why I'm with you, this fucking annoying girl!" He exclaimed and raised his arms in the air impatiently.

"Break up with me then? Leave me! Find any other fucking girl who wants to sleep with you!" I yelled and felt close to tears.

"But you don´t get it!! I don´t want to be with another girl besides you!" He screamed and left me stunned, speechless.