Chapter 43

Songs for this chapter:

Human- Christina Perri

Beauty Of The Dark- Mads Langer 

---------------------------

"What´s the matter with you?" Jc asked shocked and pulled back, apparently he seemed to be completely uncomprehending.

"What do you think? You leave for a week, don´t tell me anything, after saying lots of hurtful things to me." I cried and felt how I was shaking with anger. I was grateful that my parents weren´t at home at this moment.

"So? I felt that I wanted to get away for a while." He said and crossed his arms.

"So you don't feel that you should say something to your so called girlfriend!?" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean so called girlfriend? You are my girlfriend." He said and smirked which made me angrier.

"You're so fucked up! Who the hell are you really?"

"Ali babe I love you." He said innocently, but I wasn´t listening, his words didn´t bother me.

"Do you really? Cause last time you were screaming about how you were just lying to me, that I´m just someone you´re fooling and couldn´t care less about, so why should I believe you now?"

"Because I was drunk, I didn´t think of the words that came out of me, I was pissed off, thinking of fucking Bradley got more pissed off."

"And that´ll make it okay? To say those things and then take off one week."

"But you must understand that I meant what I said. Come on, you know me." He said.

"According to you, I don´t." I said annoyed.

"Ali, you can´t take it so seriously, come on." He said and opened his arms to me.

"Of course I will! You said you have been with other girls, that you don't care about me, how the hell am I supposed to react to that do you think?" I screamed and took a step toward him. "Do you think I'm just going to forgive you like that? Pretend like nothing, you know what Jc, I´m not doing that, not this time. I´m not that weak."

"No, you have gotten tougher than the girl I met at the parking lot in September..."

"Yes, I have. Do you know why? You have forced me to, because all the times you let me down, beaten me."

"Do not talk about that, you know that I apologized for it." He said and clenched his jaw, clenched his fists along the sides.

"Why should your excuses mean anything if you keep doing it?" I asked, and continued to push him. He took a step toward me and raised his arm, but lowered it immediately. My heart pounded hard and I stared at him in shock.

"You see, has something really changed?" I said with emptiness in my voice

"Well, what has changed is that I didn´t love you in the beginning, I admit that, but then you really started to mean so much to me."

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" I cried. I was tired of his lies, his excuses.

"I´M NOT!" He yelled back and took another step towards me, and gave me an intimidating look.

"Are you going to beat me again? It hasn´t stopped you before." I said, trying not to tremble in my voice, even though I was scared to death.

”Don´t push me Ali!” He screamed with rage and grabbed my shoulders. He removed pushed me lightly and then pulled his fingers through his hair. "I don't get why you are still there, if you say these things." He said staring at me. The first tears flowed down my cheeks and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop crying.